Ask a Made Man in a New York Family of Cosa Nostra anything

ask a Made Man in a New York Family of Cosa Nostra anything
as long as it wont reveal my identity ill answer anything

does the mob have people in power in big corporations?

social security number?

you're full of shit

ru gai?"

cool story bro

This bait. No goomba knows and access Sup Forums. gTfO you slimy guido WAP

in the old days yea i've heard a ton of stories from the old timers but not nowadays. some local ny area bank execs but no the glory days are gone
haha we do those identity scams with albanians & armenians they love idenity theft shit

we all are but i am a gangster
nope straight as an arrow
haha you would never sya that to my face i found out about Sup Forums from a computer guy in brooklyn its very different nowadays im in my 50's and the area has completely changed

Who really runs the city? You or the Jews?

It's WOP, not WAP.

Us Irish always wiped the floor with you greasy mothfuckers.

whatever you say pal.maybe in make believe boardwalk empire world

Why would a made man be on Sup Forums on a Saturday night? Don't you have all kinds of bitches wanting to fuck you?

se sei veramente di cosa nostra (ma non credo) spero vivamente che il signore ti prenda con se.
Che tua moglie finisca a succhiare uccelli per pochi centesimi su un marciapiede e che i tuoi figli muoiano come quelli che avete ucciso fino ad oggi.
E visto che ci sei traduci questo messaggio.
Coglione ignorante

So why doesn't the Irish mob exist in any relevant capacity anymore and the Mafia still own New York?

Show proof you wop faggot

cazzo sta calmo ti hanno ammazzato la famiglia?

how many dicks have you pleasured?

It's WE Irish you illiterate potato.

Babba da boopy!
BOBBA DI BAPPA!
Cheeeeeeeeeese

wat

Wow I guess all mobsters and any persons of Italian decent really are faggots.
Thanks for clearing this up

OP is a greasy lying spic

want to pleasure my dick?

OP I have a real question.

When you and your family watch the Sopranos and jerk eachother off, who initiates the circle jerkle?
Is there some sort of old mobster rule that whoever drops yogurt on their pointy leather shoes first gets whacked? (Killed not jerked off)

nope, we're not fags
you have a stereotypical image of italian people because of tons of southern italians people fagging around in america in the first 1900's
you americans should know how people from south is

oh shit lot of typos, sry

its only 8 pm here user im in the city
yeah yeah yeah your mother too
i take it you're talking about the kids from the westside the westies. most died or flipped and the rest kinda went middle class.
hahaha thats funny. the show is actually very realistic especially how NY families look down on NJ

Isn't the mob literally from the south of Italy?

yep

How could i get in touch with someone if i needed a job done?

hitman services, deep web

>you have a stereotypical image of italian people because of tons of southern italians people fagging around in america in the first 1900's

So aren't you calling yourself a fag?

How do you get in this mob?

nope, pls learn what stereotype means you dip

half of italy is good, the other half is fag

>because of tons of southern italians people fagging around in america in the first 1900's

But you literally stated that there are tones of them who first came to the US. And the stereotype was built from that. Then you said that you are among them. Did you lose the faggyness over the years?

I dont trust any of that. How would i get in touch with someone from new york if i needed to talk to them?

I'm half southern and half northers now what

if you live in NY money talks and you get what you pay for. hire some puerto rican street gang member enjoy him pointing you out to the jury when he rats you out. the rule of "six degrees of separation" has never failed me. unless you're a complete shut-in hell you probably know me thru six people. if you go to the deep webb just say hello to all the feds there lol

do you/your organization purchase drugs from police?

pic of shine box

right away ya gettin fuckin fresh

come aahn, i'm just breakin' your balls a little

ey da fuck you doin op you dont flaunt ur shit fuckin disrespecting the family you piece of trash

yeh on Sup Forums i'm a gangsta too, isn't it great

Where did you bury Hoffa?

fa'nculo stronzo prima che ti prendo a schiaffi! Sei pieno di merda cornuto! E pure se e la verita, fai schifo! Siete la vergonia di Italia! A li mortacci tua!

this