Do you like nigiri ?

namefaggot

Was that necessary ?

that is paella
that is NOT nigiri

i like watching anime

Was your namefagging necessary?

A little bit

that looks like shit, i tried one time eating susi, but it was horrible. Who can eat raw fish?

drop that shit right now

I just can't

have you TRIED?

Yeah, it feels empty

namefagging is against the spirit of anonymity and an implied want to return to identity based internet talk-place like reddit myspace google+ whatsapp skype snapchat twitter and facebook and gives you a false sense of internet persona

and it is pretty selfish because it forces the passerby to pay more attention to your posts purely on filling in those boxes alone stealing away the very important milliseconds of first-browse

and in a self-harm way decrease one's own postings by unable to match the individualistic nature of the namefag to the post content itself for a very wide margin of potential downturn of expectations

have you tried filling with something else

i prefer cioppino

not enough chorizo

Good but overrated

I've never eaten eat because all the shells in it.

No. I hate seafood.

is fucking tasty, too bad i'm allergic to clam and mussel :'''''(

never had it, there are virtually 0 spanish restaurants here

Never tried it, we're not to keen on seafood despite having the best port in the region. It's not really a big part of our daily cuisine

>paella
>has shrimp

nope, should be rabbit

Nobody eats fish trash here.

>Chorizo.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T MIX INGREDIENT THAN SOUND SPANISH WILLY NILLY AND CALL IT A PAELLA.

The sea food paella isn't the only one, heck it isn't even the most traditional (but that's what the tourist want so...), the most tipical tends to be the chicken or rabbit one, quite simple and tasty. They tend to look like this one, not much of a looker (I don't like artichoks, you can toss some other greens or even without) but very tasty and cheap.

nice paella bruh, I luurve paella and make paella style dishes almost every wqeek.