Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CE7_dCbwlk
youtube.com/watch?v=9iGyJowMlw8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuck thread. anyone who posts below this thread has been cucked by op

----------------------

You missed a coma between "Sup" and "Sup Forumstards". You massive fucking retard

would you have sex with me?

>genius
>wearing adidas
pick one

>this sexual beast is in the white house
I'm looking forward for a lewder America.

Every time this thread is posted, the IQ in the OP goes down by one point.

please respond

that's what happens every time you come to Sup Forums

all this IQ and you're still just a simple peasant faggot like the rest of us

And you play with cheap swords, wear fedoras, fuck fruits, and have a neck covered in pubic hair. Fuck off faggot

> soon

I figure it's more of something that happens from listening to Jerry Garcia.

inb4 200 newfags reply to this thread because they didnt see the one on old Sup Forums yesterday ago

Under 18 and already a cuck

Что ебать ты просто чертовски говорила обо мне, маленькая сука? Я тебе зкажу, я закончил вершину моего класса в ВДВ, и я принимал участие в многочисленных секретных рейдов на Аль-Каидой, и у меня есть более 300 подтвержденных убийств. Я тренировался в парижском войны, и я сверху снайпер в целых российских вооруженных сил. Вы ничто для меня, но только другая цель. Я протрите тебе нахрен с точностью, подобных которым никогда не видели раньше на этой Земле, запомните мои чертовы слова. Вы думаете, что вы можете уйти с того, что дерьмо для меня через Интернет? Подумайте еще раз, ублюдок. Как мы говорим Я контактирую мой секретный сеть шпионов по всей России, и ваш IP-трассируется прямо сейчас, так что вам лучше подготовиться к шторму, козу. Шторм, который стирает жалкий небольшое вещь ты называеш твоя жизнь. Ты находишься чертовски мертвых, малыш. Я могу быть где угодно, в любое время, и я могу убить тебя в более семисот способами, и это только голыми руками. Я не только обучен приемам рукопашного боя, но у меня есть доступ ко всей арсенале Воздушно-десантные войска, и я буду использовать его в полной мере, чтобы вытереть задницу жалкий с лица континента, небольшое дерьма. Если бы только ты мог знать, что нечестивый возмездие ваш маленький "умный" комментарий был готов обрушить тебе, может быть, ты бы провели свой гребаный язык. Но ты не мог, ты не сделал, и теперь ты платишь цену, ты идиот проклятый. Я дерьмо ярость все над тобойи ты тонуть в нем. Ты находишься чертовски мертв, детка.

lets do an experiment. Everyone post a picture of their pussy and their IQ and we will see if there is any correlation between the size and shape of our pussies and our Intelligence. Op, you go first

NO

checked

why not? My buttcheeks are small but muscular.

OP, I know this is bait, but soon you'll realize that life is about playing the game, not how smart you are. By doing autistic shit like this, you alienate yourself from most people, and a person far more average than you will likely end up be the one hiring you or your boss. Even if you're smart, you're clearly not smart enough to realize this behavior doesn't get you far. I don't ever talk about my IQ, but it's 145, and I found that I achieved much more success by acting more colloquial, instead of trying to impress people. Unless you're going to start a company, you won't go far doing shit like this.

What's he saying?

dunno, use google translate

>I don't EVER talk about my IQ
>but it's 145
retard alert

>genius

Clearly bait.

he is angry, mmhm he's just a russian guy

literally a discussion about IQ, should I not bring it up?

retard alert to the person that couldn't tell I meant I never bring it up in real life

would you like to be buttfucked?

lol she's a slav?

Broaden your horizons musically and artistically. Any autist can listen to old classics and say that they can get or feel a deeper meaning behind it. No shit. People have written books about this kinda shit.

Don't use your IQ as a crutch for a lack of social skills, and don't stress out so much if you can't figure something out the first go-round. Life is about making mistakes here and there, not about being a perfect God.

A's don't put money on the table or food in your mouth. Don't put your life's worth or your own self worth based on the grades you get, because out of school grades don't mean shit and you know it.

Eliza bread?

"older music is so much better"

Yeah, no shit, it's because normal fucking people listened to mainstream music and sifted out the shit. No one listens to the shitty music of yesterday.

Are you a boy or a girl?

Genius IQs are ones that get high scores on the superIQ test, at most, you are above average.

Commie Fuck!

I'm a guy, professor oak

Relax and try not to give off a "holier than thou" attitude just because you have a high IQ. I know it's hard to fathom now because you spent you're whole life in school but, school isn't the end. Hell it's not even a starting off point. Think of it like a time skip arc or a babbies first tutorial. Things start getting better/worse once you're out. Hell things might not even change that much for a couple years unless you take the initiative.

Good luck in your life OP, try not to fuck it up too bad. Oh yeah, and show us your tits.

Didn't say that at all, who are you quoting? You even read what I typed out ya sperg?

A few years out of highschool, the upper average people tend to do the best. They're the people that were smart enough to put up the numbers, and normal enough to leverage the connections to get into good situations. Most of the 'smart' people are at average universities, blending in, just like the rest.

When anyone brings them up, we laugh and remember that they're at average universities, being average, and being remembered as that condescending douche from high school.

OP, college app season already rolled around, but rest assured, you're not getting into any ivies if you essays were anything like your OP.

I'm mocking OP, not you, sorry for the confusion

Also your music taste is shit, and anyone can make straight As, I took AP classes through high school and participated in every music program, except choir. To reiterate, you are at best above average.

Thanks for the music recommendations

What's the 10 colors in tip and ring formula for 25 pair cable?

Post boipussy

I'm 18 and I just got into Oxford
Just because you're smart doesn't mean you have to be a massive flaming faggot about it OP

wtf whore

Op is still a retard.

Welcome to Sup Forums you fucking autist.

The shoes?

Do you agree with this IQ chart?

The thing they're named after

You're not that inteligent if you don't know that your taste in music is subjective

Are you a girl? and if so please send boobs ass and pussy.

"able to understand music at a deeper level than most people"

Yup this is a copypasta. You may have a timestamp, but either tits or gtfo.

what?

apparently youre still too stupid to understand simple rules like tits or gtfo

no wonder your shit tier 2nd class gender couldnt win a rigged election

You forgot the curry niggers/danes they are smarter than rest

what colour is C#

Lol why the fuck are you on Sup Forums. Everyone's retarded here.

So, was In The Aeroplane Over the Sea actually about Anne Frank?

Is this your kik?

160+ iq happens 1 in 31,560
synaesthesia happems 1 in 2000
absolute pitch happens 1 in 10,000
Odds that you are not lying are 1 in 631,200,000,000

A person with all of your unique features wold appear about 1 in 90 generations.

That's not how statistics work.

That's not how statistics work.

Please have gay sex with me so I can have a smart turd just like dad is.

op's a grill

elise why the FUCK wont u date me u fucking bitch!!!!!!!!

I hope you get shot up by niggers. No one likes a smartass, especially one who brags about being a smart ass

>elise
is that her name?

Alright, prove the earth isnt flat. Put the Genius mind of yours to work.

Google Earth

Her name is Eliza, she was very popular a few months ago. Anons kept making threads about her.

What about it? Its google earth? thats not a complete answer.

>lifted heels
She's a western spy!

Intelligent music coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=7CE7_dCbwlk

youtube.com/watch?v=9iGyJowMlw8

curry niggers are smarter than the rest

Why do people reply to this? Why?

I have an IQ of 135 and I almost never need to study to get an A on something lol. You should have babies, pass on that intelligence for mankind.

Funny, youre still in highschool and youre 18 with all that? Doesnt say much about yourself rather than saying you dont like challenge. You would of exelled in school maybe could of been in college and a lot more ahead than most individuals. So what do those As have to say about yourself? That you like to brag, maybe appear superior to everyone else. Maybe youre just a pathological liar? Idk but i need to go poop right now. But instead im going to look at my fridge and maybe then go poop

Is that from an official in-person test or an online test? The online ones essentially just test how autistic you are

163 IQ and faggot never even skipped a grade lol

Get out with your photoshopped timestamp

but india is ranked 87

fuck outta here you fucking pajeet

sounds like you're semi gifted. it's a shame you have such an awful ego.