Gilf I face fucked

Gilf I face fucked

Mazel Tov!

did she gag, or dare i hope, even puke?

No puking but plenty of gagging. She swallowed the first time. Even ass fucked her and then went back for another face fuck.

How did you meet her?

how did this happen OP?

I pooped in her cereal and she warbled a gleeful mating call in response. The rest is history...

What a handsome woman. Grats OP.

She lives down the street and needed some help around the house

Went over, did some work, she offered a few drinks, i fucked her face and butthole

She's pretty flexible for 65, tho she's a yoga instructor.

If you didn't make any money you definitely got the short end of that stick...

Not to mention some old hag's fecal matter on your wiener...

Did you bring up the facefucking/anal or did she?

Just kind of happened. Started by face fucking her then moved to the bedroom.

You gonna hookup with her again?

If the opportunity arises. She's quick to sucking dick.

Nice. I've hooked up with a few milfs myself. Still need to bag me a gilf though. Fucked my first milf when I barely turned 18. We fucked in my car and she let me bust my nut down her throat.

Older women always take it up the ass. I swear, every MILF/GILF/30+ story involves anal lube. I think it's because that's how they compete with year olds. What do you think?

Is she married? Have you met any of her kids or grandkids?

*compete with 20 year olds, that is

Downward dog!

Makes sense

GILFs also seem to be good for letting you raw dog them (for obvious reasons)

Divorced. I've met her son and grandchildren.

I raw dogged it in all three holes.

I feel cheated, because when I was 25 I had a one-night stand with a 45-50 year old I met at the bar, and she didn't take it up the ass. She didn't make me wear a condom, however, so that was pretty great.

The milfs I've fucked over the years didn't care about condoms, but only a few let me ass fuck them the first time.

Met them before or after you fucked granny?

After. Kinda weird cuz I'm trying to be nice but the whole time I'm thinking about how I defiled their mom/grandma.

any nudes or lewds pics?

No. But if I get her back to my place I'll set up a hidden camera.

Do you know if she fucks around or were you like an exception? If it's the former I bet her son has some idea you might've fucked her.

Pretty sure i'm an exception. I've seen one or two older dudes over at her place.

Well, if you play your cards right then maybe you can turn her into your regular fucktoy. Would be interesting to see what you could get her to do.

Its going to feel so fucking good to unload into her pussy and not worry about pregnancy. You have to do it again.

I want to fuck her ass again but I don't think she liked it. I already throat fucked her and pretty much did ass to mouth.

Did she just get on her knees and pull out your dick or how did it happen?

Any suggestions of what I should try to get her to do?

>I want to fuck her ass again but I don't think she liked it.
Too bad, if she wants to keep getting young dick, that's just how it works.

We were sitting on the couch, talking and having some drinks. Started kissing and feeling her tits. Unzipped my pants and she started sucking.

Take facials and let you photograph, that'a my preference

Get her to do a threesome with that other chick in the pic

Nice
Did she make eye contact?

Water sports, bondage, anything degrading where she feels just used to make you cum.

She's old. She wants to feel desired again. She'll be fucking happy knowing she got someone hard again.

Did she say anything while she was sucking you off? Was she super confident about it or shy?

Cum inside that pussy dude. She's gone through menopause for sure.

sadly, icanfaptothis.jpg

She just went to town and was gagging and had to keep coming up for breath. I think it had been a while for her.

where the nudes at

Next time we fuck I am going to cum on her face and the camera will come out.

--->
This

That's hot though. No eye contact?

Yes!

I'm thinking a threesome but with another dude on the other end of her.

She did look up at me a few times.

All the young girls are constantly taking facials these days, every girl I dated after 2007 begged me to cum on their face

By 2011 they were handing me the camera afterwards

You need to eat her out. Fuck her ass and then bury your face into her pussy. Reward her for her efforts.

How did it feel seeing her with your dick in her mouth? Were you expecting to see that?

Hookup one of your friends? Might be good.
Who is this chick with her anyway?

god i love that skank.

gilfs are tight as fuck, If anyone has the chance to fuck a gilf take it best experience in my life actually. Not op but fuck one before also, shit was tight as fuck.

She bent up like a pretzel in her bed.

She wouldn't let me eat her out.

tell her you want to try out some tantric sex. might be fun.

two of the soul less fucking to create a godless soul less demon

haha yeah old women are weird. just wait until you slide your tongue up her asshole. you should tie her down and do all that nasty stuff that you KNOW she hasn't done before.

I thought we might hook up but I didn't realize she'd be a cock gobbling whore.

You've definitely gotta train her to just let you cum on her face over and over. When did you meet her kids, same day or later?

hasnt done before?, bro the gilf has miles of dick in her before.

>She wouldn't let me eat her out.

Sorry guess I missed something?

Later

next time go thru her medicine cabinet for maximum win.

just because she wont let him, doesnt mean she never did it before. I notice older women are more nervous about that, maybe because they think it smells or some thing

who knows.

Yup, there is something

Yeah, didn't want me going down on her. Said she was more about pleasing others.

Your personal goal HAS to be one day where you fill each of her holes with cum. So she is walking around just full of you.

take some xanax,vicodin while you are at it take the high blood pressure pill also. Fuck it man.

its the eyes of the soul less trying to suck out your soul

DO NOT LOOK INTO ITS EYES.

I sent her a text so we'll see if she's around tonight.

I wonder if women know that that's what we're thinking about when we're around them. Like just remembering how their face looked wrapped around our dicks.

TAKE PHOTOS

Oh yeah, gotta do the facials thing and the pics, tell her how much it turns you on.

>Gilf I face fucked

Jesus. I hope the lights were out.

Yeah, gotta have goals!

DO NOT LOOK INTO ITS EYES

I've already done that. Fucked and came in all three holes the second time we hung out.

Tell us what she says! I want to see the pics so bad. Do you have more that you took of her?

hey man, when your getting your dick sucked. your eyes are closed anyways.

Wow, how long were you fucking that day?

get her to call her son (or grandkids if they're 18+) and talk to them while she gives you a bj

awesome idea.

It was a couple hours. Got my dick sucked a few times. Fucked her pussy a couple times. Then destroyed her throat and ass fucked her followed up with another blowjob.

>if they're 18+
This isn't the Sup Forums I know.

Guess i missed something. Thought you only got bj and anal. Good on you!

Holy shit she sounds amazing!

Does she moan while she sucks you? Not only does it sound great to hear, it feels awesome when your dick is in the back of her throat.

>left
Grand daughter?

also, make her puke on your cock next time you facefuck her

>Gilf I face fucked
then she's not a GILF, she's a GIFF

OH!!!

Make her eat your ass!!! Please!! For me!!!