Sup Sup Forumsros, what the fuck do I do?

Sup Sup Forumsros, what the fuck do I do?
>Gf came home
>Says she got shot by a paintball gun
>Shows me spots on neck
I'm so fucking angry, she won't tell me who did it. What the fuck do I do? Should I tell the Police? They shot her in the neck and that could have killed her. What do I do Sup Forums? please help

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/pin/242912973627147044/
discord.gg/ShT6EtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

btw
>pic related
she sent me it in snapchat, what the fuck do i do

Talk to her and let her make the choice, you cunt.

i think 911 is your best option. record phone call and arrival to make sure no one gets shot.

That is definitely paintball and not hickeys. And you're definitely not a cuck op

yes, by all means call the police. maybe they'll arrest you for posting stale as fuck pasta

Fuck off

Those are clearly hickies. Paintball gun my ass, think about it. She's fucking around on you bro. What you do about it is up to you.

Please tell me this is fake

I'll take the extremely obvious bait. Those are hickeys you nigger.

this
/thread

She got hickeys and is trying a coverup. Exactly how long did she stand there getting shot, OP?

>Should I tell the Police?
it is

kys hickey cunt

He should have used a real gun.

I tried talking to her, but she just said it's fine and won't tell me what she saw
Yeah, I'm thinking about filing a police report...
I know it's not hickies because she said it's not
unfortunately not, I wish

>Navy

Sounds like your trailer warmer is getting some nookie on the side. Might want to make sure she's tested for STD's

MUH INSECURITIES
>hickey

That's a hickey

Please stop

hickeys

paintball gun?

lol no

although this is a troll thread so who cares

>I know it's not hickies because she said it's not
oh you you're trolling
good game

Fuck off
fake or 60>IQ

This should do the trick

LOLOLOLOL

YOU BELIEVE HER

Because if she was cheating on you, she'd tell you, amirite?

itsa bait user

The whole point of saying she has hickles is to imply she cant be trusted, so why would you argue to the people who suspect her with "because she said its not"

itt baitjews and newfags

Just fucking intergate her trust me she'll love u later

Just yell at her and be like who the fuck did it or ill beat the shit out of you

If she got hit with a paintball gun, where's the paint?

We tested for stds before we had sex, so it doesn't matter
not a hickie
sorry, but have you seen a hickie? not a hickie. hickies are purple and red...
I wish, it's seriously making me fucking mad...
I believe her because she wouldn't lie to me

those look nothing like paintball welts, theyre not even circular. these hoes aint loyal

At least retards like you don't leave offspring

you're an idiot. Google hickies.

Heres what you do op,
>File police report
>After your done doing that, tell your gf
>If she says something like ''Why the fuck would you do that'' Get sceptic
>If that happens, just tell her that you just want to get whoever did it to her
>If she continues on why you shouldn't have done it, then there is something up and if you refute this, your a fucking idiot

I can tell you right now, those are not paint ball bruises, those would have been more circular and more spaced out on her neck, no one is that good at aiming, secondly, you can see the fucking teeth marks in the space between them.

But what do I care, this is a bait thread.

This.
Fucking newfags

nice try

pinterest.com/pin/242912973627147044/

Yes. Nobody who has ever been cheated on thought they could trust their partner.

... how fucking dense are you?

Just saying paintball guns won't kill you If you get shot in the neck unless there not paintballs

Definitely not hickies. For suuuuure

> being this fucking autistic

Shes cheating dude

And youre fucking retarded

>because she said it's not.
Thank god this thread is bait. I just don't know what I'd do if it wasn't.

Not much paint...

How are there so many dumb people?

Lmao le nice le trolling le op.

Shitty b8

Shit b8. Anyone who believes this is retarded.

Those are fucking hickies, cuck.
Your girl has been fucked...well.
If you have never seen hickies like this, you have never fucked your girl right.

you dont even have a girlfriend
post her nudes if you do

You're a retard cuck

MOAR!

uh dude i know this is a troll thread and all... and its pretty shitty. but yeah those are not from paint balls she is cheating on you and yes those are hickeys

Lol, oh wow, i needed that! This kiddies, is self delusion. Learn from him, when your whore comes home and is covered in hickeys.... I dont even know what to say to you bro. If this is real for your sake i hope you see the light sooner rather then later.

google "paintball welts" dumbass

I know it's bait but still. Are you alpha or cuck. If you alpha you tell that cheating cunt to get out and never talk to it again. If you a cuck tell her your sorry someone shit her wit paint balls and proceed to lick the other guys cum out of her streched out vagina

If this isn't bait, those aren't painball gun marks, getting shot with a paintball gun looks more like pic related.

You're a dumb, gullible cuck and your girl is fucking around on you

bad bait

You sort of look like the guy from Dissection.

Minor kek

There would be swelling due to contusions.

Hickies.

when she gets home shoot her with a paintball gun somewheres else on the body a few times. compare wounds

eso fue una noticia ya vieja en argentina

YOU can not be serious right now dude no way. first of all those are hicky marks, second of all im sure she would have called the police if she was being attacked

those hickeys bro she cunking you and they look like same one's i gave

>Paintball gun
>Could've killed her

You haven't played paintball before, have ya?

Looooooooooool, hickeys, ur gf is cheating on you, you stupid cuck

Fuck her

>navy t-shirt
>it was clearly the Marines that did this

Good luck and god speed, user. The fucking she got is nothing compared to the fucking you'll get.

lmao @ cunking

This is awful bait youre all mega autismos

discord.gg/ShT6EtM

this

Lol

Kill her.

tell the police your the dumbest boyfriend in the world and your girlfriend is a lying cheating cunt

find teh bro that is giving her the hickeys. Suck his dick and then check em

I've been hit by a paintball gun and these are definitely paintball bruises.

Do people not google search images?

>I know it's not hickies because she said it's not.
>Not a hickie
>I believe her because she wouldn't lie to me

Finally a fucking thread where OP is genuinely funny. Unfortunately, the replies still consist of retards.

where's the paint?

If they were hickeys she could cover them with makeup you fucking idiot. Those are bruises. OP beat her. OP is fucked if she calls the police.

>I know it's not hickeys because she said it's not

Lost

I knew it! Thank god there's a genius on here that was capable of 'foiling' OP — ruining his attempt at making us believe that the story and picture are real!

This is either a clever troll or op is actually dumb.

Either way, getting "shot in the neck with a paintball" is an excuse 14 year olds come up with when their parents ask about the marks on their neck

THIS. The police will arrest her if they are hickeys. They will arrest you if they are bruises so be careful.
Good thing is at least the police will be able to tell.

Threaten to call cops, she'll come clean. She's been fucking around on you. If it really happened, she'd have no problem talking to cops, right?

Take justice into your own hands and kill everyone with a paintball gun

i shot so many people's finger and literally cripple them for the next game i kinda feel bad.

You wear protective gear during paintball shooting stupid

>I've been hit by a paintball gun and these are definitely paintball bruises.

Lol, ok. Next time you go down on your girl, do us a favor and let us know how you like the taste of another man's "paint"

bait

are you fucking stupid?

If you follow this bad advice, she may flip when the cops get there and tell them you bruised her up.

Wtf? I already played a few times, and I never looked like that. Maybe some single spots on chest which made me stop breath for seconds

these blast points... too accurate for paintballers

Mercy killing. She is going to die of blood clots to the brain. It's horrible. You need to sneak up behind her and break her neck. It's the only decent thing to do.

Oh, and fuck the body.

Looks like AIDS.

winnar right here...thanks Op for the lulz but youre still a faggot