If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAQjah_0LJQ
discord.gg/ShT6EtM
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4663545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My rule would be that girls wouldn't be allowed in schools and instead would be arranged married good and young. All girls would be married by time they're 15 but most younger averaging at 10 and some as young as 3 or 4 if her father chooses to marry her off then.
My fetishes are arranged marriage/child brides/girls being bred as early as possible/girls being treated as property.

>asks about cute girls
>posts a yellow horror

this makes sense, they are just property after all.

they must wear assless clothing, if they're on their period, they are allowed to wear yoga pants.

1st offense - I'll have to eat their ass and spank them while doing it.

2nd offense - They'll have to go the whole day with some sort of cheek spreading device.

3rd offense - anal sex.

That's right. Girls are made to be owned and used by men. Treating them like people makes things worse for everyone.

maybe 4th offense could be from now any guy can finger her asshole

>girls at school
>school

Underageb&

rape and rape

Rule: Every chick is assigned an owner, and
have to adress said owner as either "daddy" or
"sir". Along with attending to their needs.
Punishment - Hard spanking, followed by rough
skullfucking. In the hall.

is the assigning random?

Well, no, the men choose(the woman have no say in the matter). And, as with anything, the alphas choose first. The shit betas get the leftovers

bump

Rule: QTs must wear low-cut jeans and crop tops in warm weather. If the rule is broken, They will wear nothing. They will be stripped naked and put on display for the rest of the day.

C'mon, is no one else into girls being uneducated preteen housewives?

how will they be put on display?

bemp

Tied with their arms up in a glass box.

can guys enter the glass box?

Why the box? Wouldn't if be better to just leave them there, tied up and naked in the open, ready to be used and abused by everyone and anyone who wants it?

what rules would you make?

Only designated gropers are allowed access.

how are gropers chosen?

Guys who are equally as attractive, or any of her girl friends who are willing to enforce the rules.

second this

I'm the "daddy" guy.

So, same rules as your post?

better to make your own

Who is she? This pic got me really hard and there has to be more of her.

what rules would you make for her?

Shes in those react youtube videos.

Sex class; partner up. Pick out a number from a jar, and the 1st number gets to decide, last one chooses last (or not at all)

Continuing. Any of her girl friends who are not designated gropers can get extra credit by giving everyone a show of her tits being played with.

Rule: Stop reposting shitty threads
Punishment: BAN

Do you have any more pics?

All the same. (But feel free to suggedt under the same theme)

youtube.com/watch?v=RAQjah_0LJQ

Fair

any footfags here?

They have to wear yoga pants that show the outline of their thongs. Second half of the day is just t shirts and panties or thongs

Punishment for breaking the rules?

No nigger loving

The punishment be sterilization

anyone like the thought of college girls being raped by middle schoolers?

Mein neger

Straight shota? And how the hell would this situation even come about?

well there could be rules/punishments catering to that. any ideas?

Holy shit, is there anything close to that on the internet?

>any ideas
lol no

Only in animu form

I get to keep the panties

do you like that idea?

Any sauce?
I do. Never thought of it before, but for some fucked up reason, yes.

any rules/punishments we can make for it?

Well, can't really think too much rn... Just got a raging boner over the thought of that. But imo it would be a punishment itself, so we need a rule

Rule is to join my server, punishment for not doing it is making me sad.

discord.gg/ShT6EtM

rule should be something that is easily broken

maybe not allowed to wear panties and short skirts only?

Closest thing. Not much in the way of webms (warning: shit voice acting)
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4663545

Like what?

Fuck, any more?

All I can find

Shit... Well, my dick thanks you. But fuck you all for the new fap material..

Rule: it is MANDATORY to wear the school uniform. This uniform consists of a white t-shirt with buttons and black pants for the men, and the use of the cobrata is obligatory. And a white blouse with buttons and a super short and baggy (loose) black skirt for the girls, an official thong of the institution is part of the uniform,this thong is white and with the school shield in the front, and the use of the tie is Mandatory as well. Also included in the girls' uniforms are leather bracelets with metal rings for the wrists, these bracelets should be placed at home and secured with padlocks, every morning upon entering the classroom a supervisor will pass through each room and make sure that all The students have their uniform in order and perfectly equal to what is described in the regulations, whitout for exceptions and without qualifications of any kind, this supervisor will also corroborate that ALL the girls have positions and adjusted the bracelets on their wrists. The supervisor will remove the keys from each bracelet and keep them until the end of the classes (within about 6) to ensure that no bracelets are removed or loosened from any wrist throughout the day.

>Also included in the girls' uniforms are leather bracelets with metal rings for the wrists
Why?

Yes!! this is a Rule...and planed for the punish...you dont like?

No panties and short dresses,
If they get caught wearing panties they must stip and assume the position on hands and knees and be used by anyone for as long as it takes and remain in the assumed position until all are satisfied

still here?

Yep... Dick still diamonds, in hope someone will come up with more lf that

let's make some punishments?

Jeannie Mai

PUNISHMENT: If any of the girls is found with the slightest lack in the uniform or can not be check that is perfectly suitable according to the regulation. The punishment is that a padlock (if another) will be placed between the two bracelets of his wrists around the metal ring that each bracelet has. Joining both bracelets and thus tying the offender's wrists on his back, then his skirt and tie will be removed, the skirt will be confiscated until the school exit and the tie will be used as a gag to silence the student (cleave gag). The top buttons of the shirt will be unbuttoned until exposing all your bust. The girl will remain tied, gagged, whit her thong and bra exposed until the end of the day. At the end of the day, the supervisor will approach him and close his shirt, place his skirt, remove the gag and put it back on his neck, and lastly he will open the padlock that holds some bracelets on his wrist ( in this order)
PS: If ANY school authority deems it necessary or if the student does not seem to have learned the lesson after school is over, it will be possible for her punishment to continue indefinitely within the school or at the supervisor's home