What is Trump showing us /b?

What is Trump showing us /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/a-clarifying-moment-in-american-history/514868/
discord.gg/ShT6EtM
electbobferguson.com/index.php?page=contact
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many people care about your faggy post

Nice one

BAWWWWW!

You offended me! I'm going to scoot myself in the head now!

EIGHT YEARS OF LIBERAL TEARS

four years

>>Fixed

He's showing us all the healthy, normal aspects of his mind. That's why the pages are both completely blank.

Fuck off newfag you can't even greentext properly

I highly doubt they'll stop crying about it half way through his career as President

equality? no preference for woman bashing liberals???

> Implying he'll get four years without being shot or ending the world.

He will get voted out by the droves of people who were once apathetic to voting.

I don't really support nazism but thoughout it was funny.

you must be a republican. nice to meet you. I also hate liberal fucks

haha you think

>He will get voted out by the droves of people who were once apathetic to voting.
Doubt it, brah. Get ready for America to be great again.

The two menaces of america

Have a glance at this quote from Eliot Cohen, a neocon Republican, who served in the State Department under Bush. Even this guy realizes we're in trouble with Trump:

"Precisely because the problem is one of temperament and character, it will not get better. It will get worse, as power intoxicates Trump and those around him. It will probably end in calamity—substantial domestic protest and violence, a breakdown of international economic relationships, the collapse of major alliances, or perhaps one or more new wars (even with China) on top of the ones we already have. It will not be surprising in the slightest if his term ends not in four or in eight years, but sooner, with impeachment or removal under the 25th Amendment."

Feel free to post about it when it happens, but until then keep your speculation to yourself.

It's not my speculation. It's from here (and again, realize this is NOT a libtard democrat talking. It's a Republican.)

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/a-clarifying-moment-in-american-history/514868/

discord.gg/ShT6EtM

This.

That the First Lady is doing well.

maximum effort

Fuck you

>What is Trump showing us /b?
The guest book from his inauguration

trump no longer makes policy. lawyers do. they are now overturning his orders. Like that bob ferguson... electbobferguson.com/index.php?page=contact just made himself president and decided for a nation.

What a wasted set of quads.

Fuck off.

fuck off, cancer

niggers tongue my anus

Quads confirms.

I have the perfect gif for this but it exceeds the max posting limit. When the fuck did they change that? Soooo fucking annoying.

These are the quads we were looking to obtain.

Speak on, dream weaver.

newfag

oldfag know the story
quads are law

is this so nigger?

It's when he shows it and it says anime is now illegal?

There we go cropped it a bit.

raghead confirmed

Hi reddlt

go back to posting on /r9k/ faggot

you belong there buddy, ill even help you out a little

so.I will speak on. 350 million in america. they vote for trump. he is president. he sets executive orders. then this one lawyer decides he knows better, goes to anther liberal, a judge, and they start overturning presidential order. America is under liberal dictatorship!!!

worste than raghead. a fucking liberal...

bob ferguson. the lawyer in seattle who is overturning trumps orders.
you can contact him here...
electbobferguson.com/index.php?page=contact

bunch of trumpfags here

Good. I'm 43 and done with life.

WHO IS PRESIDENT OF AMERICA. TRUMP OR THIS LAWYER??? SO MUCH FOR YOUR DEMOCRACY... LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

does your vagina hurt?

fucking liberal thinks everyone on the planet is a pussy like himself

Don't know whats more depressing.

The fact that you're 43 and on Sup Forums.

Or

That you're 43 and done with life already.

grow up kid

(you)

If we're going to make snarky political ones, someone should make one about Trump's bad call on Yemen that killed 30 civilians and a SEAL.

or is it Putin?

Virgin detected

All what he has in the brain

eh-yeah-ah

at least nobody is laughing at russia

Chekt

I have the photoshop doc with the pages as clipping masks if anyone wants it to make replecation easy

wins by executive order of Lord Kek

checked.
fact.

Nice.

touche mr trump

A Virginew got quilts!

fuck my asshole with a big rubber dick

Fuck you

lol

liberal hate...