Is it okay to drink?

Is it okay to drink?

Ofcoush

I mean, for what it's worth, I am.

Nope. Absolutely horrible for you. There's a reason they call it the devil's nectar

Of course, son. Im drinking 12yo run and it is glorious. Keep it drinking.

liquor, no beer. It's called a beer belly for a reason.

Im drinking right now , reading my news articles after work on my Macbook Air, got the fire going and sitting in my plastic camping chair in the living room with the net cup holder, ya know the blue ones they sell at wall mart., but not the too low one, the ones that are about $15 bucks... im not sophisticated in my place, but damn I feel good right now.

and no mixing with soft drinks, you drink that shit on the rocks or fuck off. Nothing sweet.

if it's in moderation, and not frequently, yes.
moderate intake of alcohol has been proven to be beneficial.

No, there's a hair in it.

I personally dont but if you don't get addicted to stuff easy you're fine

Yeah as long as you can handle it. I got so fucked up the other night i blacked out and woke up in bed not knowing how I made it back. My mom called me pissed cause i parked my car faced the wrong way on the street. Would have never got caught if it wasnt for that. Im gonna sober for a bit and figure shit out cause i feel out of control now. Everyone in my family is pissed at me now.
And this. I got a ugly beer belly now that i want to lose before my trip at the end of the month.

Okay? Try "necessary"

>you drink that shit on the rocks
You fucking degenerate. You drink whisky straight, maybe with a couple drops of water if you're down to get weird.

This. Drink it neat or not at all.

Trips of truth

You serve whiskey piss warm too. Right out of the flask you've kept in your inside jacket pocket.

no,alcohol is gross.

nice trips/dubs but I've never understood, why the fuck do you care how other people consume their alcohol? people can drink moonshine in a slurpie for all i care, shit doesn't effect you lol

not for me, born with a liver disease.

here's to a life of mandatory sobriety: i literally have no fucking idea what i am missing though so whatever.

Once you've gotten a couple of really good whiskys in you, you develop a taste for what's good and what's not (good does not necessarily mean expensive). You develop an appreciation for quality over quantity. One also develops a knee-jerk reaction towards anyone drinking something that sounds repulsive to himself if he were to drink it, whereas the person drinking it may actually enjoy it.

More or less, the knee-jerk reaction is to open others eyes to what we perceive they're missing.

Do you at least get social security?

Very much so