Who does Sup Forums prefer?

Who does Sup Forums prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ShT6EtM
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/02/judge-dismisses-clock-boy-lawsuit-against-ben-shapiro-awards-attorneys-fees/
tube8.com/hardcore/young-and-hot-avril-sun-having-sex/24915741/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Milo

As a person, I definitely prefer Milo.

In terms of pure intelligence and insane debating skills, Ben wins every time. Milo is smart, but I feel like Ben in from another planet.

With that being said I look forward to reading Milo's book, which I pre-ordered today

Neither
>Milo
Flamboyant queer.
>Ben
Angry kike who's mom didn't hug him enough as a child.

Milo is the right's Anita Sarkeesian. He's a whore who will say whatever will bring in the most cash.

Cuck detected

Mr bean or master miller from MGS?

Shapiro, Milo can almost never make a serious commentary about anything outside of the realm of SJWism and feminism. He even failed at "Catholics are always right"- and I'm a Catholic. Ben Shapiro is the real eye-opener to anyone that wants to look at more than just tumblr, perhaps government efficiency, abortion, constitutionalism, yknow- basic right-wing ideas

You do realize that the vast majority of cucks are right wing?

Milo any day. His ability to make the left lose their shit is incomparable.

they're both cunts

this

I'll have what he's having, because it must have been pretty good to say something as retarded as that

This.

That doesn't make them any less wrong

What's Milo's book going to be about? Anyone know? I heard a biography but I also heard it has other stuff

milo as a person and he just knows how to so elegantly explode the lefts mind but man, im purely convinced no one can beat ben in a debate. dude probably falls asleep to facts and stats playing through headphones every night.

Milo and the rest of Brietbart push a bunch of high sensational propaganda and shit that just isn't true.

I trust Ben because all of my fact checks came back accurate on him but I think he is a cunt.

Will take either one over Paul Joseph Watson any day.

He's right, though. Milo is 100% in it for the money. He doesn't care about the right or the alt-right, or any of that shit. He's playing all you suckers.

You really think a gay Jewish man who loves the black dick supports the alt-right?

discord.gg/ShT6EtM

Shapiro always has an articulate battery of argument at his disposal, always seeking to be objective.
Even if I disagree with him on a few key issues, I respect that he's always rigorous.

Milo has little discipline, and once in a while says some truly mean, putrid shit just for the sake of being a contrarian cunt. Doesn't mean there aren't aspects of him I don't like. But I find a lack of sincerity and tact which makes me not respect him, especially his complete cock gobbling of that shady fuck Trump.

you should suck his dick then.

Shapiro is right. Milo is coasting on easy mode debating all these sjw fools. Ben fries bigger fish on the daily.

His latest conquest: theblaze.com/news/2017/02/02/judge-dismisses-clock-boy-lawsuit-against-ben-shapiro-awards-attorneys-fees/

That was the clock-boy who fooled the left into thinking he was a genius. I don't see Milo beating people on the world stage. I just see him fucking about with college kids.

Also I hope you guys realize that The Young Turks has more accuracy then anything put out by Brietbart or Info Wars and they are fucking terrible.

Milo is a pretty straight shooter, well except he is gay and shoots queer.

Ben Shapiro definitely. Milo argues based on populism or just plain attacks his opponents. Ben puts in effort, granted he also attacks his opponents, but at least states facts. Also, I think Ben is cuter.

>Straight shooter.
Sure why not.

>Factual.
Almost everything the fucker says is bullshit. I can admire the performance but I wouldn't trust him as a credible news source.

No idea who the guy on the left is, but I'll go for Milo because he pisses off the people who need to be pissed off: college snowflakes, students, administrators, and faculty alike. Not a huge fan of Trump himself, but I'll take his mayhem over a country governed by hypocritical holier-than-thou types like them any day of the week.

So if ur a faggot who lets niggers fuck ur anus doesn't that pretty much put you above all condemnation?

You will not divide us.

Milo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh....oh my god I actually just fell out of my chair ahahaha. Thank you!

That chick on the left is a pretty good Ana Kasparian lookalike. Either that, or this is an exquisite photoshop.

The Jew

TYT are worthless bigots, though.

So leftists are NOT cucks?

Not a photoshop.

I see what you did there

>source

Hey man I'm not trying to divide. I love both!

kek i love both as well

Milo is that asshole who sits around in the tutorial section of the MMO and griefs new accounts. Seriously debating college kids is just debating high school kids who are a few months older. He just chooses them because the media cant accuse him of beating up children.

SAUCE

i would fuck tomi lahren so hard she would be reporting about a BLM riot that went on in her pussy
im black btw

>lookalike

Milo. Ben is highly intelligent, but so is Milo and he has more of a comedic wittiness that's just as important in "winning" debates.

Also, Benji get points deducted in my book for being a NeverTrumper. Maybe that's just the Jew in him...

I must have the sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better news sources then Brietbart.

I'm sure a couple are.

Louder with Crowder. YOU CAN NOT look me in the eye and tell me that that motherfucker doesn't like to watch his wife get fucked.

hes right though
breitfart is such a fucking joke - they cite themselves as sources and use religious institutions as "research" and evidence.
its like they know how stupid their readers are and take full advantage of it.

I am actually liberal but Milo makes good points based on logic and facts, he is a reasonable conservative, the only thing I would disagree with him about is global warming, though we both arrive at the same conclusion there anyway so it is a moot point.

What's louder with crowder?

TYT < Brietbart

Nigga, you will give me that sauce!

>Maybe that's just the Jew in him
Or maybe it's the Harvard education in him.

Nah, it's the Jew.

Fuck off Sharpiro.

Nope sorry. Thats for me to know and you not to.

Second, as long as I don't have to listen to that shirll as voice of hers.

Hey, it's Noam 'Half-the-Facts' Chomsky!

>He's a whore who will say whatever will bring in the most cash.

If that were true, he wouldn't choose to speak at places where rioters scare the venue into cancelling his appearance.

I was soo close!

If i were black i also wouldn't want to fuck black people

Both are rather dim and lacking in empathy.

What do you guys think of Kyle? I know The Turks are some fucking morons, butKyle seems to be pretty intelligent for the most part.

Also, if he was the right's Anita, he wouldn't take questions. Also, he would be a joyless cunt, which whatever his faults may be, he is not.

Nope, I've given' out sauce twice today. Once here on Sup Forums around 10 o'clock and once in a Sup Forums discord chat (I made then renounce Trump for it). If you're nice I might give you a couple more pictures.

>2017
>Still use liberal """"fact checker"""""

I saw this in the news too...it is sad...I am becoming more and more ashamed to be liberal with safe spaces and sjw extremists shutting down free speech because they are afraid to here an issue from any angle but the one that comforts them

I figure that anyone willing to hang out that much with The Young Turks is a fucking cunt. It's the political version of looking thin but only because you're next to some major fatties.

Is that Eric and Don Jr?

Im sorry, what videos have you seen that suggest this?

Except that makes him more money in the long run. Outrage causes people to pay more attention to him. It's the same shit Anita did. She'd schedule appearances, then claim she was bullied and attacked, and it would just make her more successful.

Milo schedules an appearance, people right, and he points and goes "look, they're proving me right!" and his followers froth at the mouth. No publicity is bad publicity.

>Blindly following propaganda.

Don't. Call out liberals when they do that bullshit but at the same time realize that it is an attack from the right to discourage Trump protesters.

Neither, both are ultra fags like Richard Spencer. They're too busy fighting over who is Spencer's bottom bitch.

Also, fuck the alt-right and death to nazis

But who fact checks the fact checkers? And who fact checks the fact checkers that check the fact checkers?

Nigga, I use C-span to fact check.

yeah, I feel thatanon I really do man, Cenk is a fuckingIslamic apologist cuckand Ihate his stupid face, but I feel like Kyle just got picked up on their network for more recognition.

>Also, fuck the alt-right and death to nazis

>nazis

No.

Don't worry, eventually reality checks all the facts

BUT WHO FACT CHECKS C-SPAN

That doesn't make since at all.

>since

tube8.com/hardcore/young-and-hot-avril-sun-having-sex/24915741/

Ben Shapiro. Listen to his podcast every day. I like his honest approach to political commentary and unwillingness to shill for anyone.

>cant spell
>doesn't understand a joke at liberals expense

Yup its a liberal.

No one but they are the least bias because they are government funded and they just read the actual text of the paper. That's why they are so fucking boring to watch.

*Sense
Fuck you, I just got off of a 12 hour shift.

god bless

Diddo. Wish there were more podcasts like it!

No, fuck you. Working a 12 hour shift doesn't excuse you for being a retard.

that ain't Ana kasparian you motherfucker

Nice. Did you reverse image search it? It was delisted a couple of hours ago.

Being a neet doesn't excuse you for being a cunt.

I miss Dubya.

>calling someone a neet
You're retarded, though.

Never said it was, you just assumed. This is how Brietbart, Info Wars and Rebel Media draws you fags into their propaganda.

It's hard to say because they're different categories of pundits.

All these fags though crying about Milo's college shit. The college stuff is separate from his debates which are all (from what I've seen) people his age or older. If you want to say he's debating inept people then yeah that's fine, but the college stuff is different. College campuses are basically extreme leftist converting zones with staff who act as authoritarians. Milo's just trying to crack the echo chamber and show that right wing people do exist there and are allowed to voice/hear right wing opinions.

>pic related

>At least I have a job.
Also a single spelling mistake doesn't make you retarded.

Dude. Really?

>assuming someone who's not you doesn't work
You're still retarded.

You just summed up my current life rn.

Living in an insanely left-winged university. I have a Trump sticker on my laptop and am afraid to take it out because of people who may lose their shit on me