Precum Thread, OC edition. GET IN HERE

Precum Thread, OC edition. GET IN HERE
my girlfriend says i drip precum way too much, and wont have sex with me unprotected because she's worried it will impregnate her. does anyone have any advice?
>pic very related

Don't fuck unprotected if you are a precum dripper. I speak from experience.

i get what she's saying because she'll barely touch my dick and i'll start dripping a lot, even if im not hard yet

we'll start making out sometimes and i can already feel the inside of my pants start to get wet already. then she'll pull down my pants and my cock will be fucking soaked

btw sorry the pics keep coming out sideways, idk why its doing that

Damn thats a big clit

thanks b she tells me its big too, nice dubs btw

mmm is that thing around Houston so I could suck on it?

See the thing that says cowper gland? It produces the precum. It's a different gland producing it than the sperm, which obvioulsy comes from your balls. The sperm travels thru the vas deferens, into the ejculatory duct and then reaches the cowper gland. Point of the precum is to lubricate the urethra so the sperm can come out nicely when you ejaculate. If you peed at least once since your last ejaculation it's impossible for the precum to contain sperm. They just tell that to kids so they don't use the pull out method because a lot of people are shitty at pulling out. If you pull out before you cum there's a 0% chance of her getting pregnant.
Source: Medfag

if someone could lick this up for me that would be great, but i live outside DC, sorry :/

How do you cum from getting fucked in the ass

i'd love to lick up your bitter salty cum and make sure your balls were drained

Tell her to get on birth control or get a IUD. Problem solved.

Try it and see

i just get nervous about it because more and more comes out the longer i last. i honestly havent used lube o r lotion to maturbate because with each pump a little bit more comes out

forgot picture

Never heard of something like that sorry man. Then again I'm only 2/3 through medschool.
Keep in mind though that if you just use pull out method for one year of sexual activity chances of her getting pregnant 85-90%. Condom 5-12%, pill 0,1%

i've actually made myself cum from fingering myself before.
i was laying on my back and i would only touch the head of my dick now and then to use my precum as lube
after using two fingers for a while i guess i hit the prostate because my legs started to shake and i began to cum everywhere

Nice quads

FUCKING GNARLY QUADS
its all good, man. i kind of like it honestly. when a girl licks it and you can see the cumstring hanging off her tongue, its unbelievably sexy.

its been too long since someone else has tasted my cum. even my gf wont do it -_-

Thanks I think thats the first ones I ever got in the years i'Ve been here

Yea that shit is sexy but it's just as sexy with saliva

i guess i've just grown a bit of a fetish for it overtime. saliva is pretty fucking hot, but ive come to find precum to be especially hot since its been a big deal for me for years now.

im getting pretty close to cumming. if the thread stays alive long enough, i will posts pics of the aftermath
if i'm still in the mood after that, i'll continue to post even more pictures

bump