Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm a hobbyist game dev and I looking for some great ideas from the best people in the best site on the whole internet.
Roll your tongue (or keyboard) and tell me that idea that you ever had in your mind and always wanted in a game. ANY idea (As long as is not related to sexual topics).
Once I collect the best ideas I'll try to deliver asap.

niggers

Be original user, I know you can do it better...
Anyways, I'll see what I can do with that

Jerboa Battle: you pick from a handful of anime riders and ride your jerboa into battle against others near you. Add other cute animals like hamsters and mice and gerbils, etc. then add new weapons like AK-47s and bazookas (kinda like Worms from back in the day). Make Moot an unlockable character and maybe add Pepe and Gondola, too. Final boss: Trump's toupee.

>2017 the game
do it

I want one of those wifu dating games but you keep getting rejected (for more realism)

Now we are talking about
I don't like flash for games. I use Unity and UDK

GAME IDEA
>big fat guy
>has money
>has to choose restaurant to eat at
>chooses menu items and eats them
>must go to the bathroom suddenly at a random point after eating
>if don't make it to a nearby public toilet in time
>shits pants

Make America Great Again 2: Electric Boogaloo

You're a white male who has to ward of wave after wave of sjw's, feminists, furries, trannies, fags, rioting blacks, protesting college students, refugees, isis, etc.

kek
picked that one too for the list

Oh and Mexicans, don't
Forget about Mexicans.
In fact, one element of the game could be that you have to collect money and resources to build a wall

Space stow away: you want to travel the galaxy, but your ass is broke. Stealth/economy game.

Sweat shop the game: a game about owning a sweatshop.

Hotdog condiment racing.

Terrible roommate, the game of being a asshole but just the right amount of asshole.

Fuck snakes 5, "WHERES THOSE DANG BOOTS!"

Ambulance chaser, wonder around town to see a accident or walk around a hospital and find profitable cases.

Wizards staff the drinking game game

Can i punch it?

Money laudrying game

Diy plastic surgery game.

Vermicomposting adventure.

Make Anita sarkisian the final boss

I wonder if OP will deliver

where did you get those... "ideas"?
They sound like straight outta of a shitty "idea generator" thingy that you can find online...

good idea

I'll promise I'll deliver. You have my user word

She has to be naked, of course.

I'm screenshooting the whole thread, as soon as I think I'm done here I'll start with the real shit and try to deliver it.

Realistic Gladiator game with detailed gore and plays like dark souls/bloodborne , but slower. if you survive the round you get to pick a new weapon/gear piece. If you die you must start over with a new guy. you only meet others who has survived as long as you in the arena for balance reasons. Pls make this and i will play it forever

So, you mean like an arena game but multiplayer right?
See Ryse: Son of Rome

a game where you are the good guys with guns.
You are in a movie theater and there is one bad guy that pulls out a gun and starts shooting behind you where you can't see, also there are good guys with guns behind you that pull there guns and point at the bad if they saw and point at other good guys with guns if they did not see bad guy.
The point is that unless you see who shoots first you don't know who the bad guy is from the good guy because both have guns.

Like a game where you have to guess who's the bad guy huh? that's clever tbh
There's a bunch of games with a "guess the bad one" but none of them with that kind of flavor

ryse sucks dick tho

Ugh. Ryse was just shitty QTE combat. Absolute trash. Gladiatorial Dark Souls sounds fucking sweet.

Gmod TTT?

La Noir? Or im trippin?

I think its time to see a good, well thought out, clever, replayable game where you get to play as a fish. Fuck man I'd shell out some major cash for an 'open ocean' fish rpg or even a well designed sidescroller.

Yh, op comfirmed faggot

Subnotica?

yeah to illustrate the confusion that a bunch of people with guns would create in a situation where the good guys with guns are supposed to stop bad stuff from happening

A dungeon crawler like pic related

create a game about running a crab boat

actually sounds fun as shit

I never played it, I just saw it...
Now that you guys point that out, I realize about those games (and gamemode) but idk, I'm just tired af

Meh, I never liked the "dungeon crawler" type of games.

Thai whoremonger game. Economy / business simulator with government crackdowns, STD breakouts, competitors that fuck up your girls. There are a lot of intricacies that would make it really fun.

Wall Builder 2017
resources are bricks, that gray shit, and spics
build a required wall area in X minutes before illegals get in or whatever. varying designs, dimensions etc

Make a game that people can play casually or go full completionist on. Full unlock able stuff and collection and etc

I'm sick of minorities playing the lead in games.

This sounds awesome

Well, that's something that you can find anywhere actually.
added to list
There's "simulators" out of that, actually.

All buildings accessible
2-4 player game with huge open world(offline)
custom characters and weapons
Random fun mini games(football, soccer, Etc.)

for real?

inb4 404

what?

I'm missing the point of that. Could you explain further?

I'm going to bump this a few times more just to see if a get some more good stuff.
If not, I'll see what I can do with all the stuff that I have so far

Last bump. If thread dies, I'll start working on whatever the fuck comes out of this

So Basically like GTA 5 online but the offline version, so i can play with friends offline. I always that that was a good idea but idk

Make a kingdom under fire kind of game, we will never get kuf2 in america

Now I'm getting it but I think that's too much work for a single dev.
Open world games are hard to make without making them a real shit, there's a lot of stuff behind that.
Open world + all building accessibles = years of work if you are a lone dev (If you want an actual enjoyable and totally not-shitty game)

It's a stealth game where you go around trying to find hot girls to look at to jack it to while you remain unseen. It's called Don't Fear the Peeper.

I heard that is coming to america. I don't know when...

> Not sexually related
I've seen some flash based Don't Fear the Peeper's games before

That actually sounds really dope kek