youtube.com/watch?v=m4BdDA9n19E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZghFMPI57IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, this is pretty good.
youtu.be/w2Wk8wz7GNA
youtu.be/ILjdRs87l70

youtube.com/watch?v=AeOLvBMRnLE

this thread is cancer

i had to rewatch it twice, then i laughed. This is modern art i can appreciate lol

Incoming now

My favorite one hehehe

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what does it read on hamburger paper?

and youre in it

thx for being part of the cancer

It says, should of ordered a salad fatass

I fucked your mom

Thats not ylyl fag

oh. I thought it was saying "Shard of". quite a bad cursive.

quads

I live three blocks from that McDonald's. I hope it really happened, but there's no way it did

Probably wrote it themselves and just did it for attention

Zozzle nozzle

Is anyone laffin yet?

Fag alert

see the thing is i've seen this so much i'm fucking sick of it, but it did make me legit jump the first time.

Not what I WANTED to post.. damn u 2mb limit

Lol same here buddy

What show is this

Married with children. Best show ever.

A WEAPON TO SURPASS THE METAL GEAR

Sure dogo hehe

Is she getting ready to pour ranch dressing on that pizza?

Lol idk man but wouldnt doubt it

youtube.com/watch?v=m4BdDA9n19E

this video xdd

I mean i looked at the pic, read the text then went, out louad to myself, "well, it may not be a couch. i'd call it a love seat bu-DDAAAAAHHHH"

Irony being hourglaas is universally more sexy (as long as it isnt fat)

naa it's for dipping. can't coat the whole thing otherwise.

kek

Lelelelee this is fucking text

Lost

Babby is funny when anguri

"Worse! It'll go straight to your thighs! And then you'll explode!"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZghFMPI57IU

Kek

They should know English better

Almost lost, deserves a contribution

I'd fuck her senseless yo.

love the fatties

He prefers bombs anyway.