/eire/ + /airlan/

Snooker is better than rugby edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/5ykqr2/the_catholic_church_of_ireland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woeful

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

martin mcguinness is dead
guarantee you'll hear about it in the nezt few days

Better

WOEFUL

Welshmen always cheat

What'd I just tell you

>scrios an airíoch an snáithe sean
hmmmm

This is an Irish general we speak English here.

>Faggot can't Alt Gr edition

tá brón orm ach níl béarla agam

Phoneposting desu

Worried about Murray lads, need him to win the Champions Cup.

no excusé

I'm phone posting too and I can still éire

its easier when phoneposting
you dont have to remember a million alt codes

I don't even know how to take screenshots on my phone desu

Fucking STATE of Irish rugby

same

more comfortable on the desktop

Welsh fucks

>airlan
Still have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

It's how you say Ireland in the one true native tongue of this fair isle.

>using a made-up language
No. Stop ruining our threads like that.

I absolutely love cue sports lads, mostly snooker and 8-ball

All languages are made up when you think about it

Canadians showing once again why they're considered to be the best posters.

Yes, but the language you are referring to is particularly made up because it's not a language at all - it's just bastardised English spoken with a stupid accent. Hence not only is the language made-up (like all languages technically), but some Unionists have made-up the fact that it's a language at all.

But isn't French just bastardised Latin spoken with a stupid accent?

Unionists don't support it as a language really the SDLP are the main backers of Ulster-Scots. It's estimated somewhere between 30-45% of those that consider themselves speakers are nationalists.

Also the scots revival movement started amongst Scottish nationalists long before it gained traction in Northern Ireland.

But the difference between Ulsters Scots and English is nothing like the difference between French and Latin for example.

It's more like if you branded how Kerry people speak English to be its own language. Spelling English words phonetically as they are pronounced with a heavy accent does not mean that your language is distinct from English.

The difference between Scots and English is more akin to the difference between Norwegian and Danish.

What are you lads listening to at this hour? Objectively best album coming through

Alt Gr on the right side of the keyboard will do it, easier than remembering unicode
Kind of true, look into Chomsky's much debated common root language

I don't like filthy p*ddies, but Cruachan it's 10/10

So Norwegian is just Danish spelled incorrectly and spoken with a weird accent or vice versa? Because those are the only differences between English and Ulster Scots.

Furthermore, the legitimacy of the language aside, it is not a language of Ireland and hence should not be spoken here. Irish and English are our 2 official languages and are therefore the only two relevant to /éire/.

But my Saxon friend Cruachan is the gateway redpill to Gaelic superiority. Soon enough you'll be searching for every possible scrap of Gaelic ancestry you can get.

>no fada

May be wrong here but I think Ulster-Scots is considered an official language of Northern Ireland, if that's the case it's safe to assume any reunification deal will involved Ulster Scots being recognised by the republic.

Fucking wannabe pigeon Irish bastard. I will fucking rid this land of your sort one day, the day when Gaelic blood will boil up and drown the fat politicians from OUR soil.

makes sense to have a fada for a supposedly gaelic 'themed' sort of band, it'd make the name look a lot better too
calm down sperg

>if that's the case it's safe to assume any reunification deal will involved Ulster Scots being recognised by the republic.
Well, if all we have to do to placate the unionists is recognise a meme language, so be it. I doubt it though, especially because you said that the DUP don't really care about the language.

Sextons a cunt

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/5ykqr2/the_catholic_church_of_ireland/
>one of the most upvoted posts on /r/ireland ever
Doing a think, lads.

Christ lad I was only having a laugh. My God this land has gone to the dogs.

put down the caffeine you absolute yoke

Why is Ronnie so based?

They don't, it's just one of the many things they'll whine about. Even the uk has recognised it as an official language.

Ulster Scots blood

Kill me lads. Fucking repealers should fuck off to America if they fantasize about dead babies that much.

post a link to reddit one more time and I'm heeming you directly off this website you paedophilic fiend

Put down the heroin why don't ya. Strung out bastard

you're tiny

>being your man tier

Oh no! He got me the fuck do I do?!1!!111

Won't happen again

>that match

Hopefully not.

I had to stop watching it - too frustrating.

It's alright I support my ancestors :) in Scotland anyway

did I miss something?

Rugby match.

I'm aware of that but who did Ireland play against and when?

Ireland got creampied

Why so much outrage over this anyway? Is there any evidence to show that the nuns were actively killing babies or anything? Seems to me like they just buried them, though perhaps not respectfully

Wales, just there an hour or so ago.
Poor performance, Leinster players giving away penalties all over the place and dropping the ball.
Should've stuck a load of Limerick lads on the field.

ok thanks

By a team that has been underperforming for a while now. Ireland loses to Wales and Scotland but beats France - boggles the mind.

You're a sad cunt, desperate for frogcunts approval

What gives you that impression?

suddenly posting kantai collection shite out of nowhere so frogbender will take notice of you

sad wanker

rugby is a middle class englishmans sport

Still better than Soccer.

He's avatarfagging too because he's only posting images of Yudachi. He's been doing that for a few weeks now.

fuck's his problem

remember him sperging out during the height of anti pedo posting

I don't actually remember what my initial intention behind posting ships was, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't it.
I do post different anime now though at least.

>only posting images of Yudachi
Not true.

>Not true.
In this thread you were, you're the only person other than frogweeb posting anime images and all of yours are Yuudachi, and you've been doing that for a few weeks now. You've only posted that one now to make it look like you're not avatarfagging.

Only in Munster.

bit late on a friday for fighting boys

Ah sure, what else is there to do? Friday nights are always dead here.

Couldn't be any more true

Reminder rugby was introduced by the British Army in Munster. That's why they play in red.

Reminder Dublin used to have an historical Protestant working class that played "English sports" that has all but died now. (Andrew Maxwell is one of the few last prominent members and a self described rugby fan). Reminder rugby was actually a working class sport in Leinster and was a colonial sport on Munster.

He's a new dag from Sup Forums that likes to pretend to be a girl stop giving it attention

reminder that people who played rugby and soccer were barred from joining official Irish sports teams of the GAA during the early 20th century

reminder you ARE a smelly saxon if you play smelly saxon sports

proofs?

>Reminder rugby was actually a working class sport in Leinster and was a colonial sport on Munster.
>even working class Dubs have always been West Brits
Tell us something we don't know.

Poi-poster has been here a while, but he only started posting anime relatively recently.

>soccer

I've only posted two Yuudachi images in this thread and I do post characters besides her.
Would post more only I don't have very many pictures of other characters at the moment.
Plus I don't care if I am "avatarfagging" in your eyes.
Enjoying all this attention you are giving me though, much better than the attention from "frogbender".

>coming from Sup Forums
>pretending to be a girl
Not sure which is worse.

>The Catholic Church is evil they killed babies!
>Repeal the 8th so i can kill babies!
What did lefties mean by this?

Anime is gay Wales is gayer

>What did lefties mean by this?
That they are proud hypocrites.

Could easily reverse it desu but at least the priests admit that what they did was child murder and was wrong

So all Munster fans are West Brits supporting a British team, good to know.

>in loving memory R.I.P

Killing children is bad. It's even worse when their ma's spat them out.

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti.