My wife recently started talking about having a ffm threesome and how she would love to watch me fuck another girl etc...

My wife recently started talking about having a ffm threesome and how she would love to watch me fuck another girl etc... then today she mentioned a mmf threesome and of course i said fuck no. Im not down for a ffm if that means i gotta have a mmf with my wife. So now she is back on about having a ffm. What does Sup Forums think about situation?

Virgin detected

Do both. Don't be a faggot, embrace your fellow brethren and do mmf.

Do what makes you comfortable.

Do what makes you uncomfortable.

do what makes you moderately comfortable

Do what makes you comfortable.

Do what makes you uncomfortable.

If you don't make eye contact in a devils threeway its fine

Its a trap

Of course you are imaginary, but let's pretend.

She sets up your FFM threesome and watches you nut in some attractive (but less attractive that the wife) dumb slut. Said wife then brings up later - "I know you said you wouldn't do a MMF, but I did a FFM for you, don't you think it would be fair." You most likely refuse and now she is pissed at you for the rest of your life. Or maybe you say yes - instantly she's got the other guy, she'll set it all up, it's a guy she already knows, maybe works with.

TLDR: Your wife wants to fuck some dude she knows and she's trying to find some way to make that your fault.

Thanks thats what i was thinking... dubs win im not doing that shit

Any more pics??

Wise words indeed, couldn't of said it better myself.
Bitches be bitches no matter if it's your wife/gf/friend, and how bitches do.

Lol nah

If she pushes for a MFM, demand that you pick the guy. Find someone who's less attractive than you and mildly autistic.

Don't do one if you're not willing to do the other. Simple.

If i did go through with it that is baisically what i told her my conditions were lol but naah fuck that shit. No woman is gonna play me

Thats what haas been decided

Having a threesome is about the quickest way to ruin a relationship, especially if you guys didn't go into it being sort of sexually free, look it up.

She wants a mmf and thought that giving you a ffm would make you willing to try it. She can pretend she doesn't want it now, but then will guilt trip you into it.

She'll be much better at pretending to enjoy the one she doesn't like than you, which will eat you up.

If you feel pretty confident that you guys are solid and can branch out like that, then seriously consider it, but make sure you have a talk and really explain where you stand and figure out where she stands.
It might be healthier to work up to something like that, testing out some edgier kinks before you bring someone else in.

Good luck user

Do the FFM first, then if she wants the MMF you should fuck the other M in the ass and completely ignore her so she doesn't suggest it again.

Agree on the MMF threesome, spend more time fucking the guy.

Alright hear me out. Everyone is saying no. I say you can do it as long as you fuck the guy in the mmf too.

I swear to god, Sup Forums is turning gayer and gayer every day.

never wife hoes, you fucked up OP

she put all her cards out there. If you go with the ffm, she will want the mmf or will go behind your back to get it....she still might, but would feel way more guilty and less inclined to do it if you do not engage in mff with her.

everything in life has trade offs bruh.

Im not looking to fuck other dudes lol yall some extra niggas. But i see yalls piont in how that would be a big fuck you but thats not what im going for. Im llooking for more of a whatever who gives a fuck about a threesome vibe.

Hope you have a prenup. Your relationship is doomed.

that picture, is her name trysha?

Nope not even close

Your loss, that's a free pass to fuck dudes.

Trouble is that she will do it anyway.
>the fact she bought it up means you're fucked and likely not to get fucked for much longer

yeah confirmed - she was never interested in FFM..
she was attempting to orchestrate a scenario in which she wouldnt be held accountable for fucking other guys
for sure she's already got another guy lined up and honestly she's probably been fucking him for a while now and this was just their attempt to cuck you user...

Stupid fuck, you're not OP

Lol ok

she has the exact body and face of a girl i fucked

kill her

Do you live in florida?

if you don't your wife will appear on bbc videos in not much time

Lol i bet that got her mad. She already has the guy she wants to invite, you're making the right call. Bitches need to learn their place.

If she's bi, you make it clear that a FFM will be the only threeway you'll be involved in BEFORE you do it, and that you'll never do a MMF. That way she cant complain, since you have stated your position.