now updated
i've been meaning to check out some of those albums

Rom=Pari - Views
DJ Yo-Yo Dieting - Dormant Mirrors

White Noise - An Electric Storm
Pavement - Slanted and Enchanted
Mr. Bungle - California

Classic Erasumus Fusion by Volcano The Bear
Spiral Walls Containing Autumns of Light by Divine Styler if you haven't already
The Knit Separates - Swords, Then Diamonds

ya could have, ya know, saved it form dying, become a noble hero, but nooooooo you just watched it die before your eyes, how could you, do, such a thing, i am disgusted, to be frank with, you, but i forgive you, in all honesty, to be honest, cuz youre like, so rad, damn
looks the same boring thing its always been
meme
whatever whatever whatever ok?

Who/what I be?
Also Recs.
Mount Eerie-Winds Poem
Maybe Tim Hecker-Virgins?
Probably Listened to it but Joni Mitchell-Blue
Liquid Swords-GZA
Lemon Jelly-Lost Horizons

You be a fucjin baby lmao

fuck man, you right.

>tfw no qt Drop bf
omg Drop, I want u to want me so bad

asl?

Is that album next to Codeine Lil Uzi Vert? I wanna get him, but I just don't.

Its not a big thing my chart, any recs?

dick pics?

not happening, srry
yeah, idk just fun to me

lil noid

Dude no one cares about this lame ass chart

Fuck yeah that Caroliner album is awesome
I like your taste

I far prefer "Uneven Compromise" and "On Doing an Evil Deed Blues", so if you enjoy Mista Thug Isolation and haven't checked those EPs out, would rec
You listened to the Coneheads yet, drop?

Sup wiz
why not

Rec

Don't know anything on here but Divine Styler and Nine Inch Nails, so can't give a good rec, sorry.

>KKB
Kane West - Western Beats

>Lil Ugly Mane
Antwon - Heavy Hearted in Doldrums

>Young Fathers
Shabazz Palaces - Black Up

>Captain Murphy
Jeremiah Jae - Raw Money Raps

>Dedekind Cut
Oneohtrix Point Never - Rifts

Good taste my man.

>Aesop Rock
Elucid - Save Yourself

>cLOUDDEAD, Deep Puddle Dynamics
Why? - Oaklandazulasylum

>Run the Jewels
Literally everything else El has done.

>milo
Elucid - Save Yourself

>Busdriver
Myka 9 - It's All Love... An American Nightmare

fantastic chart! have you tried Robert Wyatt's Rock Bottom?
don't have any recs but nice chart

mucore/10

Ka - Honor Killed the Samuri

Stone Roses - s/t
Wooden Shjips - Back to Land

You would like Wooden Shjips too

Listen to some Nektar
If you havent already, Yes - Close to the Edge

I remember my first month on mu
Snarky Puppy - We Like It Here
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Nonagon Infinity
Fuzz - s/t
Summer Salt - Driving to Hawaii
Frank Ocean - Blonde
The Allman Brothers Band - Eat a Peach

Less of a first month thing, and more of a difference in what I can appreciate as good music, and what I want to listen to over and over again. I appreciate what the Swans did, and I can understand where others would enjoy it, but they aren't something I would personally listen to a lot. Also will check out Fuzz/Summer Salt/Snarky Puppy. Listened to the other already. Thanks for the recs :)

Bump

I keep changing my top 4. I'm conflicted. Rec me shit, I'll rate you all because I'm too pleb to rec.
+King Crimson, mein neger. +Bowie, Floyd, Radiohead, Talking Heads, ITAOTS, Kid A, Beatles, TLEW, Miles Davis, Oasis, Daft Punk, Nirvana, Strokes, TPAB, Aphex Twin, Nas, Doors, Kanye, Metallica, Midnight Marauders. You should try out post-rock desu.

Bonito Gen is ok too I suppose.
+Slint
+Avalanches, Black Saint & Sinner Lady
+Slint, Floyd, TPAB, KC, Radiohead, Bowie, Faust, MBDTF, other shit. Why The Death of Pablo though?

luv(sic) hexalogy - Nujabes, Gravediggaz - 6 feet Deep
+TLET, Brand New, Sabbath, Kendrick

Popol Vuh - Letzte Tage Letzte Nachte

idk why I think so but you should listen to Jazz in Silhouette by Sun Ra

good for you man. hope you feel satisfied making that comment. the same could be said for you

whats the album in the bottom right corner?

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/jeff-mangum/orange-twin-field-works-vol-1/

Paavoharju

Cyne - Evolution Fight

Bethany Curve - Skies a Crossed sky
Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Hell in Las Vegas
Catherine Wheel - Ferment

no slint? try listening to washer
Sonic Youth
We have slightly similar taste

You Blew It! - Abendrot (specifically Minorwye)

>Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Hell in Las Vegas
You mean Heaven or Las Vegas? I'm not a fan of it desu. Thanks for the rest of the recs, tho.

The dreadful mediocrity of the transitional Sup Forums -- rym phase. Pseudo-angsty, grasping at things you don't understand.

The dreaded low testosterone chart. Redeemed from nu-male accusations thanks to lack of nu-buttrock like QOSTA. Needs to get a firm grip on life before it peters out into self-pity and extreme indolence.

A disaster. One can picture a shabby scruffy late teen who consumes all kind of mainstream entertainment, yet decides to have some kind of adventurous foray into the wide, scary world of music. Not scary for you though, since there seems to be not one hint of effort at attempting challenging albums.

Detestable. One wonders how such contemptible generic charts get squeezed out of one's listening brain.

Appalling. The sole reliance on /chart/ trends and aesthetic album covers is blindingly obvious. One wonders if one has even listened to Eliane Radigue at all.

Not worthy of comment.

A rather worrying example if establishing one's identity with one's music taste. Clearly music invades all aspects of your life, leaving no place for anything else. Get a grip.

An erudite pastiche of "cool" albums to have on one's chart.

I can smell your butt from here, because of all the buttrock on your chart.

Make a real chart you pathetic manlet.

A color chart? Not worthy of comment.

The apex of the fedora-tipping chart. Oneohtrix and Open Mike Eagle in a Top 4? Holy... don't you have Mountain Dew to drink?

I know you, you're tall and you havean afro.

Make a real man's chart you buffoon.

Gay

>listens to drake

Music for people interested in music production.

I forgot my trip in the first post, therefore I post a second post!

The dreadful mediocrity of the transitional Sup Forums -- rym phase. Pseudo-angsty, grasping at things you don't understand.

The dreaded low testosterone chart. Redeemed from nu-male accusations thanks to lack of nu-buttrock like QOSTA. Needs to get a firm grip on life before it peters out into self-pity and extreme indolence.

A disaster. One can picture a shabby scruffy late teen who consumes all kind of mainstream entertainment, yet decides to have some kind of adventurous foray into the wide, scary world of music. Not scary for you though, since there seems to be not one hint of effort at attempting challenging albums.

Detestable. One wonders how such contemptible generic charts get squeezed out of one's listening brain.

Appalling. The sole reliance on /chart/ trends and aesthetic album covers is blindingly obvious. One wonders if one has even listened to Eliane Radigue at all.

Not worthy of comment.

A rather worrying example if establishing one's identity with one's music taste. Clearly music invades all aspects of your life, leaving no place for anything else. Get a grip.

An erudite pastiche of "cool" albums to have on one's chart.

I can smell your butt from here, because of all the buttrock on your chart.

Make a real chart you pathetic manlet.

A color chart? Not worthy of comment.

The apex of the fedora-tipping chart. Oneohtrix and Open Mike Eagle in a Top 4? Holy... don't you have Mountain Dew to drink?

I know you, you're tall and you havean afro.

Make a real man's chart you buffoon.

Gay

Can't disagree with this guyIt kind of invalidates your whole shtick

I want that ferrarri than i swerve!

>teen who consumes all kind of mainstream entertainment, yet decides to have some kind of adventurous foray into the wide, scary world of music.

I really am not into like mainstream entertainment, the most mainstream thing I like is Pro Wrestling and I don't even watch that anymore.

yeah yeah whatever

lmao

You faggots jump on the first rym trend out there, but because Drake gets radio plays and good scores from pitchfork, you ignore him... you can't imagine how hard i'm laughing at you pathetic little idiots right now

Yeah you just hate on the mainstream, fuck Lil Wanye and Kanye, I get Drake

all over the place recently

Cornelius - Fantasma
No Age - Nouns
Mac Miller - Faces

A lack of understanding that the albums featured on my chart inspire me to accomplish the most I can out of life, and make me excited to live
Like literally when I was at my lowest point I kept on because of the motivation to find more music that uplifts me and expands my creative mind
I rely primarily on my friends, and secondarily on rym, to find new music. I've listened to 1 (one) chart trend because it was a trend and it looked cool - that being dj sprinkles - midtown 120 blues
Every album you mistook as being a chart trend FOR ME can be attributed to one of my friends, or someone otherwise that I look up to (example - dino album and dug, my good friend. his love for that album made me listen to it enough times for it to enter my core as well).
ive listened to eliane 3 times exactly!! (More to come, that album will stick with me for the rest of my life)
Yes, i am attracted to pretty album covers, but so are you and so is everyone else, you are blind if you fail to realize this
You can chose to frown on me, no harm done, but you are wrong
I dont frown on you, never have and never will, i do believe you have genuine intentions, and I dont believe you actually dislike me
You probably didnt want this reply, but i'm in the mood to reflect on this type of thing
Music will forever be ingrained in me, and will forever change how i operate as a person. it elevates my way of thinking to higher places, and heavily affects my artistic output
Its so fuckin real for me dude, I hope i got my point across

i think i have a stomach ulcer
eating things makes it feel like someones twisting a knife around in my upper abdomen
dubs decides how i off myself

new and improved with bigger lozengers

youre the reason for all of this

squirm around in your so-called absolution all you want, someones gonna pull you out one of these days

knows how to play a drum

just explore scarufficore desu its up your alley

what're yinz doin' d'an'err n'at?

your moderatorship expired :(

what do you think the ultimate fate of humanity will be? will we realize the problems that face us as a species and global civilization? or will we eventually just kill ourselves, be it through irreparable damage to our ecosystem, nuclear war, etc. or what if we end up causing the population to dwindle down to a few anarchic million by means of war/environmental damage, which then become subject to an endless cycle of rehabilitation and collapse?

the sword of damocles is hanging over your head user...

humanity will develop to strengthen itself before it collapses imo

Gotta update this but I never made an account so it's going to be a bitch. Definitely have to work in Spacemen 3 - Taking Drugs to Make Music to Take Drugs To and A Tribe Called Quest - Low End Theory

man what is that album on the top right? I heard it once and loved it but have never been able to find it again, great taste too

Maybe I need to listen to 77 a few more times, it starts out strong for me and then tapers off. Psycho Killer is definitely one of my least favorite songs by them, it's still good but I don't know it just seems so meddling. Pulled Up is a banger though. Lot of good picks on there.