twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do woman pretend to like anything?

Thats not a girl

poser 'fashion' feminists need to be gassed

because nerds, when they are good looking and not so nerdy, are cool now

cuz a galaxy far far away is actually hell

lexi belle says her favorite movie is star wars episode 2

agreed

To attract betas who'll spend betabux on them.

Already having work done on her face. It's all downhill from here lads.

Ehhh. I could believe that a dumb slut like her could enjoy episode 2 and not the perfect example of cinematography that is episode 3.

That's a hauntingly realistic Death Star costume

Everybody pretends to like Star Wars. The whole world has been pulling a huge practical joke on George Lucas for decades now.

Boy, will he get it once we reveal the truth to him.

Star Wars is extremely popular
So it could be only attention

Why do men pretend to have the capacity to understand any decision a woman makes? You don't have the emotional range, the multitasking ability, or the free grey matter. All anyone here can think about is capeshit or thier favorite waifu who is actually just a gross roastie. Is this where ALL the manbabies come on Sup Forums? I'd say Sup Forums has become more enlightened than Sup Forums.

Attention, This bitch probably hasn't even seen them

Sorry she was probably to busy at Harvard. Where did you get your degree again?

I'm not Jewish so elite universities won't accept me.

Because media has been telling women they should like these things, some they were largely ignored during there genesis. However instead of making there own fantasy/sci fi worlds they want ours to pander to them. Which sacrifices the originality of the genre and creates contempt within the culture. Same thing that happened to gaming. Women should be allowed to like these things but studios and brands should not sacrifice there creativity to match the diversity. For example star wars 'space opera' has turned into marvel flicks. Don't tell people they should like things and you don't get this problem.

i like her big ass

Me too. Ultimate American Girl.

uhm, she WAS in 3 of the movie dipshit..

Because the boys they like are so immature they can't get over shit they liked as a kid.

Yes, this is the fault of men. Women are just playing along, the men are responsible for all this childish nonsense.

Star Wars is for women more then men now days. The cartoon has a female lead, Episode 7 had a female lead, Rogue One will have a female lead. Men are the minority in the Star Wars universe now.

Like her m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnOSNs9Tzoo

*BRAAAAAAAAAPPP*

Breasts are canon

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

yep.
copy and paste this for the inevitable same-post when we see it.

Same reason they pretend to like other "geek culture", attention from beta orbiters.

> stop wars
> jew
> Israel apologist

Odd.

I'd snuggle my GAU-8 up her poop chute, if you know what I mean.

she looks a lot better in that image than she did in the actual movie. she looks old as fuck in the movie

It's an excuse to pose in pictures so people can comment about great they look without flat out going "Tell me I'm attractive."

Because they weren't receiving attention from the nerds because they were too distracted by SW and other nerd things. Wearing an outfit of the nerd's interests secured her attention whoring needs.

This is basically what the theater was like on sat. Landwhales everywhere.

A 6 who likes nerd culture things is an 8. That's why.

>perfect
>episode 3
>From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!
Fuck off r/starwars

This should answer it for you. Anyone who has actually spent time with a few if not a lot of girls will know this to be absolutely true.

Two words

Gaffer Tape

Money.

Yes, she probably hasn't seen the original, judging by what she let George get away with in the prequels.

That's a bingo.

Have you people ever met a real woman other than your mothers? I mean, how on earth are you even capable of creating threads like this?

These guys are obviously /r9k/ tourists, judging by their pathetic musings on women.

More like "Generic American Girl"

>>/leddit/

Dude, you have a GF, is okay.............. B-but she likes star wars?

Schopenhauer is widely respected.

She should take care of her shoe choices

I'm always amazed how its claimed women are all over the internet and supposedly 50% of gamers are girls and yet I never run into ANY. Girls seem to only spend their time on places they can get more attention: tumblr, social media, MMORPGs.

I'm sure there's some outliers but yeah..

I've never seen Star Wars(i'm 20)
At this point i juat don't have the interest because most of it is already spoiled, is it worth watching anymore? I already know most of the plot

>50% of gamers are girls

This is only true when you include phone and Facebook games. If you only include PC and the major consoles women are under 5%.

Why do girls pretend to like men.

I know you're trolling but there are people who think this and most men would rather enjoy their hobbies with their friends, not their significant others. There's space that every relationship needs.

gril here, I own a couple Star Wars shirts. Played through and a big fan of the kotor series. Never cared for the movies. Still a big star wars fan.

(You)
I too, am a female

>never cared for the movies
Are you retarded?

I'm not trolling.

These women are lonely, they want attention. They see the men aren't paying women any mind, they're all burying themselves in SW fandom.

So the women pretend to like it so the men will pay attention to them.

> most men would rather enjoy their hobbies with their friends, not their significant others.

What the men want is irrelevant. I am discussing what the women think, and why they think it.

Women pretend to like Star Wars because so many men like it. It is as simple as that.

I bet I can guess which one messed up dinner.

No one cares

you're not a girl or a normal one and if you are so what if you dont like the movies i like the video game more also swotr it has more lore on jedi sith then those shit movies ever will.

i got 3 yous, so youre wrong women hating wizard

time to fap again

/r/ that copy pasta about women observing things men like and ruining them.

>Group of female colleagues talking about those pop art statue things
>one of them just bought one of chewbaca
>they are talking about how much they love Star Wars and how they're so nerdy
>they say his "space crossbow" is so cute
>I 360 tip my fedora and tell them it's a bowcaster
>"omg did user just out nerd us??? xD"

>I'm a huge Star Wars fan
>I've played two Star Wars games and seen nothing else
Classic woman

Kek enjoys the (you)s fatty

get out summerfag

so salty

Cause their focus is attracting a mate, so if they focus solely on that they don't have room for hobbies. The chicks that do have some semblance of identity are outcasts or fat or some shit.

This images file name never changes. I'm convinced it's always the same person because they say similar things every time they post it.

You're doing good work, user. I will also take up the mantle.

Everyone likes Star Wars. Cept for the chinks, but...they're chinks so they're a little odd to begin with.

>Han Solo is a jew
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

>A 6 who likes nerd culture things is an 8. That's why.

Pretty much this. Ugly women can't compete with the pretty ones so they go to an area with zero competition and nothing but fat nerds that will worship them

And she never did a dp either...

literally trying to pander to the "geek" crowd but too dumb to do it right.

If you have to ask this, then it probably isn't for you. I cannot comprehend why you are even on this board if you can't just see a movie and take it for what it is. You don't ask if you should see it, just fucking do it.

Oh fuck off

>promoting mgtow shit

Not ALL women are shit, just individuals. If you don't see a person and instead see just a gender, you're no better than those SJW faggots. MRAs are just the flip side to 'feminists'. Be egalitarian and not a bitch.

Mel Feit is Jewish and mgtow is male Jewish feminism. Jews want the stupid goyim to hate each other especially the sexes. It's basic divide and conquer

>She likes Star Wars and Zelda.

>me on the left

They don't pretend. They really like it. In fact, they like anything that will bring them attention.

Because girls are superficial and narcissistic

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

>you're 30yo, you get creampied for a living and your favourite movie is a old sci-fi movie targeted to children

Can someone's life be more pathetic? Is she the most pleb person in the whole world?

>Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

This is true, because we gave Women the right to vote Hillary could become president over Bernie. This never would have happened if it weren't for feminists.

she showed more emotion in one trailer than i have in weeks upon weeks worth of tv and film this year

Star Wars requires girls to only watch a few movies and they can claim to be a fan.
Star Trek on the other hand requires them to watch multiple series, which they find too time consuming.

men