/canada/

Canada's thread
Le fil canadien

Here we discuss about Canada, its people, its regions, its demographics, culture, food, languages, history, etc.

Welcomed: Western provinces, les Ontariens, les Québécois, les Acadiens, Maritimers, Natives, people who want to learn and dicuss about Canada.

Not welcome: People who are not nice toward Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

canada-da.com/calculator.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komagata_Maru_incident
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me about les Acadiens, why do they wear the star? (tell me other stuff too)

Canada is STUPID and PERFIDIOUS

The star represents the star of Bethlehem. Just like the wisemen were guided to Jesus at his birth, the Acadiens were guided back to Acadie after the Great Deportation of 1755 to 1763. The tricolor of course represents the French flag, as this flag was created after the colony was lost, and also after the French revolution (1884 I think). Therefore the Acadian flag is the oldest North American flag for a people of French descent. The Quebec flag was created in the 1900s I think. Acadiens are quite different from the Quebecois and the two people dont mix that much with each other. They were beaten up by the Anglo way more than us by the way, having been deported to Louisiana and the Carolinas where they were persecuted and eventually forced to drop their language, for example Acadiens kids in Louisiana were beaten by their teacher if they spoke French.

C*nada eh?

>les ontariens

nous etions grenouilles et merde :DDD

Well... We actually were French

mdr

hello

Trudeau my nigga hurry the fuck up and legalize the kush. Im tired of buying from my shitty unreliable dealer

He said before that it'd be March, right? It's March now.

Where's the weed, Weedman?

right? I mean like DUDE

>when Canadians create their own containment thread

does this mean you'll all be staying off the rest of the board from now on?

>tfw even israhell is legalizing it before us

wtf lads

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get the fuck out of our thread before I come down to DC and burn your ugly ass house down again

>British soldiers attacked DC so I as Britain's former bitchboy get to take credit

this is what Canadians actually beleaf

Give me something that seperates Canada enough from the rest of the world to justify It's continued existance

horrid posts

I thought he said april? Or maybe that's just 420.

Being separate.

We take the educated immigrants while you cucks take the violent peasants. Enjoy getting grenaded

>We take the educated immigrants while you cucks take the violent peasants
I've found this is actually true. All of the muslims I've met so far have been nice, though obviously that doesn't mean they are all like that.

Horrendous Sup Forums-tier reply
>We may be inferior in pretty much everything else, but at least we're not cucks lmao (which you actually are)

Official motion to put Sweden on the "not invited" list.

>i know you are but what am i

>(which you actually are)
Because our economy is tied to the US, or just because trudeau said something stupid and you decided to extend that to the entire country?

Tell me how the Eternal Albertan has ruined your life.

Lads I have an aunty in Toronto that said she'd sponser me. How hard is it to move there?

They haven't. The eternal frog on the other hand...

Are you white? Educated? Skilled?

You're fucked, no entry.

Do you have any valuable skills? A lot of money? What can you offer us?

Ignore asshurt Sup Forumstards

That delusion. Y-you know he's in charge of the country right? Your hillbilly place and its ideals are completely irrelevant

Pakis ruined sponsorship, you're probably fucked.

Thankfully we sorta kinda have a merit-based system so you can check your score here:

canada-da.com/calculator.html

Alternatively, if you happen to be a rich chinese person, you may join through Quebec's Immigrant Investor program which still survives even though they all seem to move to BC. Really makes you think!

>Are you white? Educated? Skilled?
Yes, I have A-Levels, No
I'm a first class window cleaner

Canada has good weed shame about the libshits tho

What if I have 2 auntys

Yeah because we all know how pro weed cuckservatives are, I'm sure one would totally exist without the other.

>What is libertarianism

fuck off toronto

The sponsorship program was killed by Muslims a few years ago, they all had 65 relatives in Canada who could sponsor so the whole system basically had no more purpose.

Go back 5 years and just having 1 aunt to sponsor would have let you walk right in. Now you'll need multiple people to sponsor and they need excess income or saved money to equal a year or 2 of living expenses for you.

Then you'll be added to the same list as all the Syrians and good luck standing out over them when you're not a poor, grief stricken refugee who makes the government look caring and progressive.

Libertarianism is mental retardation

Canada is the worst colony. Wish my auntys moved to Australia who are way less shit.

>Y-you know he's in charge of the country right?
He's a prime minister, not a dictator. He's certaintly not of any real influence like Trump.
Though it really is amazing that you think he literally is the only thing that we consider representative of our country.

So they'd die of skin cancer? Why would you wish that of your aunts?

We let in 250000 people a year and the liberals are looking at bringing in 350000. Nowhere near all of them are refugees. If he has something to offer us then he will be accepted. You Sup Forumsniggers are such melodramatic pussies

Too bad were the Queen's favourite m8.

REEEEEE
What happened to the good old days when I just jumped on a boat and wound up in Canada

I dont think canadian posters are that bad desu in all honesty.

Canadians will now consider the Netherlands their greatest ally

Greatest ally. You have the prettiest tulips.

I hereby proclaim Netherlands greatest ally.

Based toothpaste.

we already did tho

Seriously though, half of our shitposts on Sup Forums comes from that single canadian who posts tons of garbage threads at night.

Better than America at least.

>Implying we ever took boat people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komagata_Maru_incident

Greatest ally

You were saying? v v v
>Better than America at least.

>sikhs
what are you implying

:^)

I'm am a 100% scots blood
let me live with my nova scotian kin

>Canada
>hill billy
Ontario has more people than Sweden

Can anyone explain why people hate New Brunswick? I've never been anywhere in the Maritimes.

Immigration is split between the feds and the provinces. If you applied to live in nova scotia i think they can advocate on your behalf. Im not entirely sure how it works but i think you have to pick a specific province youd like to live in when you apply.

Not enough pogey to go around already mate.

Ive never heard that before. Been to pei and Newfoundland before and they were both lovely. Im sure NB is the same

I've never heard any hate for New Brunswick. Most people probably forget it even exists honestly.

My dad was a British citizen and had the right to live in Canada indefinitely and become a citizen in the 70s

Well I don't actually have any family in Nova Scotia. But still, I'm tired of this grey wasteland let me move.

>canada's greatest ally is america
>but america's greatest ally will always be israel

cucked again...

And what exactly do you picture the weather in Canada to be like?

Only our politicians. The people stand with Canada first and foremost.

You all have swimming pools it can't be too bad.

STOP trying to claim refugee status Trump is not fucking genociding niggers.

They're investing quite a lot in montreals downtown

Harper looks too human here.

Who? The Hell's Angels?

I just want a small house in the maritimes I promise I won't bother anyone.

>tfw no more rule 63 Ellen Degeneres

Buy me a house in Northern BC and I'll consider it.

Sounds cozy.

the amerifat has a point lads

Idk you'd have to follow the money

Coderre is behind it though

>be american
>Attack canada
>get btfo
>it was the brits lol

>yeah sure we got our asses kick but not by you!

If you're between 21-49 and have a basic postsecondary diploma and have worked for a few years, you're fine

is >tfw spend all day on Sup Forums leaf here?

Hopefully he killed himself

If you buy property there will it speed up the citizenship process

> have a basic postsecondary diploma

Any bad parts to living in Nova Scotia? I've lived in Toronto for awhile and loved it, but just moved to NS for a job. I make a little less than my Toronto job, pay considerably less for better housing and generally have a much higher quality of life.

Any downsides lads? Only thing that sucks a little is 15% sales tax.

dont be mean to him

Lot of niggers in Halifax. Not too many immigrants though.

They're not american niggys though. Remember that.