/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

dubs and on it

The woman I'm crushing on sent me a snap today of her singing a song. It's a good day.

Rolling for your sake
>ice_cube.jpg

dubs and I go to the strip club and only pay the entry fee and sit in front of the stage all night and see how long it takes before they ask me to leave.

was she singing or was she lip syncing?

fucking cunts that lip sync to songs are the scum of the earth.
faggot cunts.

fucking kill her you faggot.
I bet that bitch is 15 years old.
fucking pedo cunt.
sort your life out or Big Mal will sort our your anus in prison.

Haha not everyone here is from Hastings mate, and contrary to what you see when you look out of your window. there are some quality people still left on this planet. She's 22 and smart and gorgeous and she has a great voice.

fuck off faggot.
women are objects to own.

you aren't even fucking her idiot.
stay in the friend zone faggot.

you diddle ain't ever getting in that unless you drug and rape her.

homocunt.

Look out everyone we have a badass.

go to bed n8

honesty hurts.
faggot cunt.

what even is this thread?

Raw unadulterated angst
Carry on.

every thread is fucked like this

anyway what are all you cunts doing this long weekend?

Gonna be a long late summer this year. Thanks obama

Have you even seen the sun or another human in the last month? All you do is hiss at the first genuine thing that's happened on this thread in weeks. Have a moment of cognitive dissonance. And take a bath. And your bed fucking smells. wash it.

Got a bunch of baby birthday parties to go to. Rock and roll, man

fuck up cunt.

>Yes
>Yes
>Bathing is fucking disgusting, shower master race
>I get my girlfriend to do the laundry like a woman should, thanks

honesty hurts.
faggot cunt.

I don't even smoke weed and yet I have some. You jealous? I heard shit was dry. Suck it Bob Marleys.

where are you

Sell it to someone then

Just had my 18th, pretty good time, no poon though

The Hutt. I've been experimenting with a couple of days usage a week. It's alright. So maybe I do smoke weed.

faggot cunt.
you should have been fucking banned ages ago.
shit cunt nigger.

FUCKING IDIOT CUNT.

Love me some angst

NO U.

>angst means fear in german. Nein.

lmao nothing, i dumped my girlfriend so im free as fuck

You the guy who was happy, or the faggot who was having a go at him?

love me some german fear

Pretty decent for unwinding.

Angst is the best.

Why isn't it tuesday edition?

You mean your girlfriend left you for a superio man. and now you're back on this swamp being as big of a cunt as you can because you feel insecure about your ugly self and and tiny penis. And you're fapping to traps in another tab. You're a champion.

Had to cover a shift this morning at short notice, now Im too tired to bang the mrs.

OKay all, why the fuck are we having anti-trump protests in NZ? Like, he doesn't give a fuck about the protest in the US so why would he care about them here?

superio man
+ some shit b8

That's on Tuesday! But I haven't forgotten

Enough energy to post on Sup Forums = enough energy to one pump the missus.

shittest post

You'll have to excuse my spelling, it's a combination of having a new keyboard hat I am not used to and peaking on LSD. My previous statement stands. +r at the end of supperio.

ok n8

Too many dumb cunts think they are important, that plus it's "cool" to hate on trump which is why all that shit is on FB too

This poster is really n8

supperior good try mate

Shh

nothing personnel kid

I'm not even going to bother voting this year. I've voted 3 times and lost all 3. What's the fucking point when it's just going to be another fucking National term with an even worse drone like Catholic leader.

I'll pay someone $50 to kill my upstairs neighbours who dont know how to TREAD FUCKING LIGHTLY and RESPECT THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE NEIGHBOURS.

I don't even bother voting, I find that all the parties and politicians arent even worth voting

pay yourself, then youll have dead neighbours and $50
its a win- win

I ain't voted ever.
I wrote gangsta for my profession on the electoral roll.

write a note and stick it to their door like a real nigga would.
or you could knock on their door and ask them for one outs.

Haha. You live in Wyndrum Avenue? Long shot I know but fuck upstairs cunts. That's why I live on top now. Funnily enough, I'm actually respectful of the cunts below.

i second that, one outs your neighbours

i'm too weak and there are two of them.

there are two upstairs neighbours I dont want to cause confusion, sadly i cant knock on their door and their doorbell doesnt work. will dob them in to the landlords soon.

nah

>there are two upstairs neighbours I dont want to cause confusion, sadly i cant knock on their door and their doorbell doesnt work. will dob them in to the landlords soon.

they probably don't even know they are walking loud.
its more likely the house is shitty and the flooring is ass buckets and makes it sound gronk as shit my cuz.

this is the cuck life you chose when you live under someone else.

Have you tried getting drunk and having a word? I dunno, that was the only way I could request my previous neighbours politely to shut the fuck up.

set your place on fire

muh Kiwi freedoms

you can hear it, I know because I live above someone too and if you walk loudly the whole place shudders, so i stfu and walk lightly to be a polite neighbour.

tempting

deal

Get a decibel app. Its probably not as loud as you think it is

i know you want but it would be crack if you burnt the place down

>nz thread
>hurr durr we must have mutual acquaintances, user

who here /treatyoself/ tonight?

Do you know Rawson?

What a lame cunt. I offered the disclaimer of it being a long shit. Go shit on someone else's parade ya fucking pariah

Woah small world Sup Forums I grew up on Wyndrum Ave.

nah m8, I live in a small town too so I often think that the entire internet is a small town.

sorry, I'm neither a rich fat black woman nor a rich skinny brown dude

>Rawson
>yeah bro Kelly's ex. He made me drop my pie last weekend wot a dick ay bro

kek

You can't kek at your own false quotations

well he can try

Now that's a kek.

TIL a large number of early white NZ settlers came from australian penal colonies fleeing hard labour

why the fuck is this getting posted all the time?
im actually just real curious

I'm off for a harmless cigarette. See you soon cunts. Or maybe smoking will kill me by the time I get back. Find out on the next episode.

Cucked by the tobacco companies.
get woke cunt.

shit just got interesting.
be safe you glorious cig smoking cunt

get a vape

who cares its funny

wow how does it feel to suck at life?

I suck at smokes, and life.

I have returned from a glorious cigarette and the neighbour cat siting on my lap because cats know smokers are good cunts.

pic of cat

>Smoking near a pet
Kys faggot

>Christchurch

You fag fuck. I make the most meticulous effort to never blow smoke near a lap cat. If cats hate smoking so much why do they sit on me when I'm smoking in the first place?

I AM good
Things ARE working out great
I HAVE conquered anxiety
I AM in charge
I CAN do it

www.facebook.com

screencap this.
gov is installing zoning as preparation for a liberatarian takeover to decentralize NZ gov.
votes probably won't matter, people will just lean towards whichever group goes anti refugees the most and then gov parties will likely all dissolve after the election.

after that there will be removal of income tax and decriminalized drugs.
finally, NEET handouts without paperwork.
NZ can't afford to allow handouts to immigrants anymore, but corruption means they don't want to admit it because slavery is too convenient.

You ARE lying to yourself
Things AREN'T what you think
You HAVEN'T escaped your illnesses
They ARE in charge
CAN you do it?

thats where youre wrong kiddo

ahh, the classic switchero