What is the average Sup Forumstard job?

what is the average Sup Forumstard job?
I wash dishes in a restaurant and it fucking sucks donkey asshole.
My favorite part is when someone tells me that my long hours and hard work must garner me "good money"... YEAH NIGGER? is it really "good money" if it is fucking few carrots more than minimum wage?

also nigger hate thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNMIYRt7i9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Federal Agent

Space assassin.

Tits or GTFO

Chef at Wendy's

Software Dev

Decent money

I boss the dishwasher around at my restaurant. Bring me some small plates nigger!

suicidal NEET

TriHard scuffed jays deadbeat dad dodge charger KFC manager east LA. EAT chicken. Grape soda. Kfc and watermelon IN PRISON food stamps worldstar. Having a father. Welfare. 40 oz and lawn chair dollar scratchers Tykiesha welfare office saggy pants

it's not even that I care about money all that much honestly I just hate the feeling like I am working for free.. which is essentially what I am doing. the amount of solid effort I put in doing the bullshit work I do for as long as I do and I still can't afford housing but my manage would have me work 6 nights a week if they could

seriously there has to be more to life than breaking your back for the jew

Say admin
How much does usr pay?

Same as this user

Dumb racist fuck. Keep washing dishes and stay at the very bottom of society and for the fucking love of everything, don't even fucking think about breeding.

T R I G G E R E D

Found the nigger.

I am the least racist person I know come to think of it.. unless you count jews as a race
anyways there is an actual nigger I work with in the restaurant and he gets on my nerves the least

found the racist mama's boys.

$75K plus some bonus (25K this year)

ER / Trauma nurse at level 1 trauma center in florida.

Deal with lots of nignogs shot and even more nignogs chimping out in the parking lot after shootings on the weekends. If not shootings mostly MVC's related to ETOH. I work the night shift from 7p to 7a.

I'm thankful I didnt work friday or saturday night

Found the nigger x2

>least racist person I know
>nigger I work with
You're fucking retarded.

Kill.
Your.
Self
Faggot.

Fuck niggers

Rocket scientist

stop being racist it's current year Cx

that's really cute that you think that saying a word (actually typing in this instance) qualifies somebody as a racist
I bet you were one of those people who was genuinely shocked that Trump won

software engineer with majors in neural networking

i have my own stock market prediction software, it's not amazing but it makes me enough money to have bought my first houst at 23, cost about half a million

woll smoth when are u gonna make good films again
i want men in black 5 and cool songs not concussions

I'm in FSU for Nursing.

How was your clinicals? Stressing out here, man.

Also, to answer op's question, I'm currently working as armed security dealing with shit people while paying my way through college.

factory rat, at least untill they finish paying for my school, make 40k last year, before taxes, net was 22k =( feels bad man merica?!?!?!

You always feel that way, doesn't matter how much you make. Humans always feel that way.

Thou there is huge difference between "I can't afford a one-bedroom apartment" and "I have a mortgage on 3 bedroom house."

Ideally you want a job where there is room to grow. In a restaurant there might be if it is a high class place, and you show good work ethic etc. But honestly it will take years and the hours are killer.

I don't work a lick over 40 hours, because fuck it I have better shit to do with my time. If there is more work that needs doing I just make one of my underlings do it. They are younger and more naive.

Yeah that is a decent salary. How old are you? Any investments yet?

Kill yourself, you'll be doing your family a favor.

Actually, I'm white and I voted for Trump because Hillary would ruin us all. You're still a racist bag of dicks. Just because you are afraid to use the word in public doesn't mean it isn't in your head every time you see a black person.

Sounds fake.
Prove it faggot.

Movie theater

Clinicals were easy. Take in as much as you can. Ask lots of questions and get hands on.

Don't be afraid to do shit. You're not going to kill anyone. Take advantage of it now before you are certified and on your own.

I started 2 years ago in ER and it was overwhelming at first but worth it. Start in the field you want to.

Yeah just started a dishy job this week. Was at a pizza store making pizzas before that. At least its pay enough to pay rent and buy weed

>afraid to use a word in public
but I do use the word in public but never referring to people directly because I am not a racist and I know that but it is really cute that you think that saying a word (in this instance typing) qualifies someone as a racist. REALLY CUTE

>also voting for Trump
wow you are an idiot too

35. But I graduated from college at 32, so I'm a bit behind. Failed in first 2 careers cause I hated them, finally I'm doing something I enjoy.

I don't invest in the market, wife does that. I do have a second house which is sorta like an investment, but ill probably sell it when the real estate market picks up next time.

I'm an analyst at comcast

Collision Detective

I work at a grocery store in the mornings and a Machine Shop at night

What's cute is that you will never succeed with your attitude. You believe you should have more. You think you are worth more. You are too simple to be anything more than you are right now.

I feel ya user. Dishwasher is a thankless fucking job basically bottom of the totem pole tier. But oooh boy do they panick if you call in sick. Did it for 3 years. People were great tho, not all but most.

Currently work for a CRO. Makes ok money and get to travel.

Head chef eh?

Do you not love your mother?

>You believe you should have more. You think you are worth more.
yes because I have WORKED for it bubbo... do you know what work is son? It is that think that cuases blood sweat and tears. if you haven't had any of those you don't know what actual work is so you can shut your little faggot mouth right now before I flop my dick in it

That's nice user. I guess you can foresee a decent growth in coming years. Just remember to keep upping your skillset, pretty quick to change your industry is.

Aerospace manufacturing. I do prototype manufacturing and help with the design engineering.

Everyone says that we're afraid to use it. I'm not afraid, I'm just not a rude cunt. If I see a fat person, I don't refrain from calling them fat because I'm afraid

I teach introductory physics as an undergrad at my university. Not a bad gig

thank you for understanding and for the reply user, I appreciate you
I haven't called in sick or even showed up late one time in the 9 months I have been there... I am looking for a new job ASAP

I've seen quite a few dipshit dishwashers roll through my restaurant. I know the type. You want to succeed? You want to make something of yourself? Man the fuck up. Take some fucking pride in your work. Be fucking polite. Maybe then people will see you and not just another dipshit.

ya think there is all to life than warshing dishes?
that/s what you deserve

use your piddly lil paycard to go take classes at a city college,,enlarge you field of competency to food service mgmt
hygiene,food warehousing,warehousing mgmt,
or some other field of work that will pay 60k$/ yr
dumbledorf

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNMIYRt7i9c

I'm a middle school teacher

Thanks.

Mind me asking what you make with only two years under your belt?

Lawyer.

Pay is good.

Soul is dead.

you keep talking all this shit but you literally know nothing about me or my work ethic... which leads me to believe that you are an idiot who is talking shit for no reason... not really sure why though

Holy shit that sounds cool user.

Talking about cool jobs I always wanted to get into the antiques business. I have been collecting and selling for years but small time. Never made a loss though and seem to have a nose for it. Just don't have the balls to quit my job and do it fulltime.

Fucking.
Brutal.

Drug Dealer

Actuarial Assistant.

I use excel and code VBA for the most part.

I bet you're evil. Troll those little fuckers to oblivion.

I'm with the NSA. I monitor Sup Forums for intelligence on RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

do you even know how a restaurant works you dumbass? if I don't show up tomorrow the manager is the one washing the dishes or one of the cooks or bussers

it's a job that absolutely HAS to be done and only a real man would show up to do it 5-6 nights a week. my title may be "dishwasher" but there is a machine that does that. I am really a glorified trashman and even sometimes a plumber. but I am not unionized and I have no benefits. fuck yourself retard

Actuarial Assistant.

I used excel and code VBA for the most part.

Now I just need to stop procrastinating and start studying for my exams.

no comment

Military intelligence, pay is shit, I work way too much, but it's too interesting to quit even though it's an office job.

How old are you? 40?

Because you're complaining about an entry level job while promoting racism. You're obviously a shitty person. Some advice for you before I go: If they ask you do do extra shit they are either testing you to see what you're capable of, or they are just using you. Do the shit, and do it like you actually want to. They promote you, cool. They don't, move on. No one is going to give you anything, especially with this shit economy. You can find opportunities to earn your place though. It took me a decade of shitty work to get where I am today, and I'm happy. Try hard, be a nice person and don't fuck up as much as I did and you can be there sooner.

Not the original dishwasher user but I have seen plenty of dipshit chefs as well. I think the fact that user actually sticks to his job speaks for his character. When I worked as one most new guys didn't last a month due to the workload, one was even found crying in a corner once. The fact user has been doing it for nine months shows he has work ethic.

In the time I worked there we went through 4 chefs and only 1 wasn't a complete egomaniac and actually good at his job.

It sounds super cool but its mostly me surfing Sup Forums while I wait for one thing or another. Aerospace is ridiculously regulated, it has a lot of layoff and hiring waves, and everything is retarded expensive if you fuck up. I make $40 an hour but I can be drilling through a one off bracket that costs $7500 and is made of a titanium/magnesium/nickel alloy and fits in the palm of your hand.

Have you thought about getting a shop in a tourist trap? Those bring in a lot of older people or general antique hunters. Small town tourist areas also have cheaper rent.

broad strokes of what you do?

HAHA I am 25 bro if I am even doing this in 5 years I will kill myself.
The point is that I have been doing the bullshit work for a very long time and I know I deserve better. I will go out tomorrow and hand my resume to some people and shake some hands

My middle school had heavy steel security doors with heavy brass knobs all around the building. One night I put Crisco on all the knobs. The rotational weight was so heavy that none of the doors could be opened. Shut the school down for a day because they had to clean it.

You should take that anons advice and save some $$ and go to your local community college or go to a trade school...

Fucking washing dishes at 25..good on you, at least you work. I'd fucking starve to death at 27 if that's all I could do.

I have been doing shitty work since I was 16 and I am 25 now so I guess I have a decade doing shitty work too user do you want some fucking cookie faggot? you aren't special
>dishwashing is entry level work
yep confirmed for never having worked in a real restaurant and if you have you are unfortunately stupid because you have no idea how it works

a dishwasher is absolutely essential to the operation.. sure hire up some high school kids if you want to be turning them over every 3 weeks... but if you want to keep the position filled you keep the dished happy. period.

do you understand how incentive works? if a restaurant does GOOD business then all the staff should be happy because they are making good money (tips) right? well the back of house doesn't get tips so in other words if the restaurant is doing GOOD business it means there are one million fucking dishes to do and I have absolutely no incentive to show up to work and bust my ass.

65k last year. just filed my taxes on tuesday lol

not bad for working 3x 12 hour shifts a week

>middle school
>heavy steel security doors

Let me guess, you live in the United States of Supposed Freedom?

banquet chef at a country club. $16 per hour plus full benefits. yearly raises, easiest job i've had.

our dishwashers are fucking retards dumb as shit. get a skill or stop bitching about your retarded job.

I'm a truck driver, and I make that much listening to audiobooks, cussing at retarded 4wheelers, and masturbating in public for 10 hours a day.

Fuuuck.

Beats the shit ~38K I'm making now.

Bro, if you're going to hand out resumes with dishwasher as your current job, you might as well write 'this is a holdup' on the back.

Haha I guess its that way with most jobs still you make bank and get to browse Sup Forums while doing it. Living the dream.

The stuff I collect and most am knowledgable about is rather specialized. Can't fill up a store with it and they are not really items someone picks up on a whim from a store. I collect medieval arms and armor and used to collect Chinese antiquities (made bank on those items since I bought before the Chinese boom).

Well yes, but in that schools defense it was also designed as a community bomb shelter built during the cold war. Its also had all those doors removed some time after I left when they remodeled it and made it shiny and modern with giant windows.

Chefs aren't exactly rocket scientists either.

I make cavity units in a door factory

while your comment made me laugh I am actually planning on moving into retail and I already talked to someone today but didn't have a resume on hand so thanks for the input though

>lifegoals.png

Process reasonable amount of intelligence to try and find patterns, or links. It is sometimes really easy and straightforward, like tracking people travelling, sometimes it's more of a shot in the dark. You can't always be right. I send my analysis to someone who appreciate whether it's plausible or not.

Do you do anything with the girls? I would.

Pizza delivery guy. $10 an hour, 5 hour shifts. Driving around my hometown making money then i go home. I love my job but for financial reasons i don't wanna do it forever. About to test for police academy.

>skill
like what a chef? that's funny I have worked on the cook like in my restaurant and somehow being covered in food grease at the end of every night isn't that much different from being covered in dish water

No dude, they're kids...

Whats minimum wage where you guys are from? Chicago here so 10.00

>living the dream
>mandatory 60-80 hour work weeks
>fairly safe work environment until someone abruptly dies
>lose five or six a year
>always grisly as fuck

Nightmare user.

So do you recondition the arms and armor or leave the patina on? I mostly lurk /k/ so I dig the medieval paraphernalia.

Nigga my life is awesome.
>if you can stand to live in a 7x7 box 20 hours out of every day
>bonus perk: cheap hookers and free blowjobs from fat truckers in filthy truckstop bathrooms

When I was dishwashing the guy I was working with was a fucking idiot and the dishwashing machine hardly worked.

Don't forget garbage from taking out the metric fuckton of trash.