Is it pathetic that I came here to shitpost, alone and drunk for whole friday night...

Is it pathetic that I came here to shitpost, alone and drunk for whole friday night, instead of going out with my friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY
waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/why-procrastinators-procrastinate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY

We could be friends and drink and stuff but you hate me.

Nah, I'm in the same boat.

go out with your friends next time

internet friends are diamond dozen

No svensson I actually like you guys outside of int

I forgot it was friday :(

this
it's a doggy dog world out there user

>friends

>No svensson I actually like you guys outside of int

wtf this is first time someone been kind to me, thank you

"Friends", doubt they actually like me

>tfw no finnish friend

I'm just planning to shitpost. Maybe I should go out and get some beer.

Be my friend

ahahahaha
(i've got no friends too)

Are you the one finn that always makes a q&a whenever he is drunk?

If you do it often and while you have important matters to attend to, then yes. If not then it's ok, some lone time is good once in a while.

Though you could definitely be doing something better with your time.

no, same here desu
not all fridays need to be clubbing fridays
if none of them are ever clubbing for you, that's ok as well
someone has to keep an eye on meme economy, you know

Well I actually made that thread once and since then my autistic countrymen stole the fucking idea and made shitty threads

it's not pathetic cause there's time when you just wanna be alone.

as if you had a choice in the first place lmao you loser

I mean, I have friends. I'm not a complete loner but lately I have been more and more isolated for some reason. I was over my friends house today but he decided to go to a pub with his other friends and I felt too autistic to join

are you my qt tfw spend whole day on Sup Forums guy?

You should have joined in. Unless you don't like your "friends" all that much.

>posts here in first place
>lmao you loser

You know I have been an athlete and I'm not that bad looking, the friend I was talking about, I know from the same sports team. I always can pretend a normie and make friends quick and talk to girls but then the autism kicks in and I end up here and jesus it feels worst every time

Spending too much time on Sup Forums feels the worst or spending time with other people?

The time on Sup Forums, makes me feel comfy and awful at the same time

He's probably an introvert so social interaction feels taxing. So when he has big nights out or whatever he needs to recuperate by being alone

this.

seeing people all the time is boring cause youll run out of stuff to say and end up having long period of silence. better to just go on here and shitpost

drinking at fridays is overrated, you can get drunk a lot cheaper on working day.

Yeah, I know that feeling. You're probably procrastinating. I don't know if this blog is considered plebby on Sup Forums, but there's a pretty interesting interesting article on it. waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/why-procrastinators-procrastinate.html
Check the "dark playground" section.

Basically, just stop browsing when you feel bad about it. Not much else you can do about it.

Speaking of which, I told myself to go to sleep about an hour ago now. So I'm off. Good luck user and try not to feel bad.

There is a word in finnish for drinking alone and depressed

Well damn I'll be reading that, have a good sleep user

I couldnt be mean to you sven

>instead of going out with my friends
>my friends
NOOOOOORMIEEEEEEEE

of fucking course there is

what's the word? it needs to enter my vernacular

Kalsarikännit, it even became a normie meme in uk

I've recently ditched my social life on purpose almost entirely user. I had a really wide cirlce of pretty cool people, most of them qt girls who were asking if I was going out with them again sometime. Tell you what, it's not really that amazing. Most communication between more than 2 people will turn out to be really shallow and without any substance. On top of that you'll spend a shit load of money. Drinking alone is not worth it, but at least cheaper than drinking out.

Kek, yes it means being drunk in underwears like I am right now

>like I am right now
i don't believe you

neither of them is particularly alone or depressed

I wont post proofs homo

it was the first link on google for a "thisisfinland" site :(

Why do you expect some normie websites to portray that thing as autistic Sup Forums shitposters?

>most of my friends got married, got kids or moved away
>get a girlfriend
>don't stay in touch with friends that much
>break up with gf
>now mostly all alone
>meet friends maybe every couple of months and play board games and drink beer

Life could be worse I guess.

Well at least you have had friends and a girlfriend so you probably have what it takes to make new friends

You sound like my projection of me five years from now.
Yeah, you're definitely better placed to improve your situation than a lot of the people here.

Remember that we're your only true friends.

Now go and kill one of your fake "friends" to show your love toward us.

I'm very bad at making friends. But when I have them I have no problem making the rudest jokes and having fun.
I'm just very socially aware when with people I don't know.

Am I too wrong if I assume youre a burgeri who is afraid to ask your friends or people you have just met out because you think they will refuse and you will embarass yourself?