Im a fat NEET living with parents who can't afford to get surgery...

Im a fat NEET living with parents who can't afford to get surgery... if I removed my arm and made it look like an accident it would be covered by insurance.

I have an axe and a crossbow rope cocker for tying up my arm... what do?

Get a job

Kill yourself

I've been looking into working at my local convenient store. I'm not sure if the disability of having only one hand would disqualify me or give me some dumb faggot affirmative action

Thought about it then came to the objectively correct conclusion that suicide is pointless and if you want to die you're a ducking retard

Lose weight

I'm working on it

My fav CWC quote

yeah, it makes total sense. you are a worthless piece of shit. kill yourself and relieve the burden on your family. honestly, fucking do it. your parents will be happy they won't have to be disappointed everytime they see you.

Wow, you really think dying and giving up any chance to find happiness and improve your life is a good idea? I'm starting at a college soon, so I'm getting my life on track you dumb faggot. Removing my arm is one of the things that will make me happy because I have biid

I'm sorry that you're such a hopeless insufferable cunt that you try to bring people down to your level.

Biid? yea fat sad fuck going to college? bet your gonna drop out and disappoint your family even more. getting your arm removed would be the stupidest thing in the world and you're the dumb faggot for want to get rid of it. no matter what psychological issue you have, it doesn't matter. fucking kill yourself loser, you will never be happy you are destined to be sad forever. it's the way life works. sadness make you not able to function, and that makes you sad.

> NEET
> Losing arm in an 'accident'

How are you going to convince them it was an accident when you obviously never do anything with your life?

I mean sad autistic fucks with fake mental illnesses that have no job and disappoint their parents and family shouldn't have an option to be killed or not, we need to get fucking mass murder them all so the small chance their genes get back into the gene pool is reduced.

Projection much?

Listen, you can lie in a basement and die while I go on and try to improve myself. I know someone as backwards and clearly literally retarded as you wouldn't understand, but it's possible to become a better person and to find happiness.

Here's what both of you fail to understand: life is pure entertainment. No more than that. The point is to be happy and fulfill your wishes. If I have a problem I deal with the problem, not let it ruin me. This so called "fake" mental illness has caused me a great deal of stress, and discomfort. It actually makes me feel fucking violated at times, and it has to end.

lol i already graduated college as a computer scientist and now work as a software developer faggot, I am not a sad neet faggot who realize on his old dying parents for everything like a child. honestly its so fucking disgusting and it makes me want to kill you just to put you out of misery. it honestly makes me feel better about my self because of how fucking disgusting, filthy and repulsive you are.
lol doesnt matter you stupid faggot piece of shit. litterally no mental pain can justify removing your arm. try going to college or getting a job with one arm you stupid fat cunt. "improving" your life? your fucking ruining it stupid piece of shit

I do things with my life. I know all the autistic masses of Sup Forums don't understand art in any way shape or form, but I work on writing a novel all the time, as well as producing YouTube videos to make money while I work on securing a different job. I used to process wood a lot, and so I have an axe that I still use from time to time. Obviously I can fuck up my arm saying it was an accident using that axe.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahah
you are actually extremely autistic.
i am not even trying to put you down, i talk with a lot of autistic people. i have a facebook where i only talk to autistic people. you are definitely autistic.

>I want to kill you and put you out of your misery
>no mental issues justify removing an arm

You know, being a computer geek doesn't make you smart. You're just under the flat headed monkey mindset that I can't improve. I'm surprised you went anywhere in life being that much of a loser. I'm not just trying to be a dick, I'm serious. How on earth could someone lacking a growth mindset ever accomplish anything? You knuckle draggers are usually the ones to kill yourselves. Dying won't fix my problems. Becoming a better person will. People like you will hopefully learn that really basic second grade truth about life, or you'll die.

Give up like most people in your position and become a white supremacist cultist. Who needs surgery, just blame your illness on the niggers and (((SOROS)))

How am I autistic for writing (so making fucking art, meaning Tarantino and Hemingway are autistic if that's how you judge it), and making videos which I enjoy making and others enjoy watching? I guess all entertainers are autistic too. Get your head out of your ass.

you're serious about cutting your arm off?
that's the most childish thing I have ever heard in my life. honestly.
and i got a 3.8 gpa at an extremely difficult school while double majoring in physics because i like it faggot.
first off your writing is probably shit. second off its the fucking processing wood part that gets me. your a fat fuck who chops wood to show off manliness but is actually a beta fuck. and the youtube is probably pure cringe and autistic fat weeb videos

By the way, I know what you're thinking. I'm not saying I'm as good as the artists I listed, but just like they did I'm starting out. If you don't consider whatever I'm writing art regardless of what it is, you're so lost on what the definition of the word art means that there's no use trying to convince such a Stone Age dirty ape anything.

if you wanted to pursue an intellectual career, not going to a good college, majoring in your desired area, right after high school drastically reduces your chances to actually do anything worth shit. it's basically impossible, there are so many self-published books that are pure cancer and yours is one of them. even if you go to college your going to be washing dishes after because of the time it took you to go to college and the reduced quality of the college.

Why would anyone want to cut off their own fucking arm? Do you have any idea how limited you are with only one hand?

You remind me of that crazy woman who cut off her legs and went on the jerry springer show.

Yeah, because kids are known to go through mental disorders that drive them to self amputation. And I don't try to show off manliness by chopping wood because I'm not insecure. I don't care how people see me. I used to chop wood because I liked going through the process, and it felt really rewarding.

As you've proven here, just because you do well in school doesn't make you smart. You're going around making these accusations at me, trying to judge my reasons for shit when you don't know me, and you're mentally regressive to the point that when I made it clear I'm not doing so good in life you suggested just dying as opposed to making things better.

Nobody would be fooled by that btw. Doctors would figure out you did it yourself very quickly, if you could pull it off at all. Fuck if I know what else you can do, but not that

you should add me on my fake Facebook
its the one i talk to all the autistics on
do facebook dot com slash jenny.walkman.75
hahah a fat fedora weeb thinks he smart? you aren't. intelligence is displayed in school idiot. the fact you dont realise that is proof your a fucking idiot. you're not smart if you don't apply your brain at school or at work. its fucking sad. in reality fedora tipping idiots are actually really dumb but their dumb parents tell them they are special and they grow into mentally ill man-children. its fucking gross

I've already decided to go to a community college for two years before moving on from there. Obviously just assuming I'm a bad writer because you're really pissy holds no weight whatsoever. Call me pretentious, but creating things is what makes me happy. It's a great way to make others happy, and to change their perspectives. Just flat out denying someone can succeed is not only untrue and incredibly pathetic, but just makes you look like a regressive dick.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COMUNITY COLLAGE, COMUNITY COLLAGE, HAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT STOP ACTUALLY LAUGHING. HOLY FUCK I ASSUMED YOU WERENT THAT LOW.
u should add me on facebook for when this thread ends, we can continue our debate

i still cant get over the community college. what kind of grades did you get in high school? are you choosing to do community college for some idiotic reason? why would anyone ever choose that over real college? or did you get a 2.5 gpa or something?

You're such a backwards ass idiot that you actually think grades display intelligence? You've actually bought into that? What? So let me get this straight; I fail at math, but go on to direct an oscar award winning film, and I'm not smart. I get an A in math, and I move on to do nothing and I'm smart.

There's some confusion here between book smart and real smart. School isn't even an efficient way to learn, and really just rewards formulaic work that will only help you if you look for a job in certain fields. You can still be a retarded SJW or some shit and be a rocket scientist, doesn't mean you aren't still retarded.

The kind of thing I like to do is really different from what school helps with.

this is actually sad. your arguments make no sense.
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE GOOD AT EVERYTHING. YOU CAN BE GOOD AT ENGLISH AND GET AN ENGLISH SCHALORSHIP STUPID SHIT. SCHOOL TRIES TO GET YOU TO FIND YOUR SKILLS AND PURSUE THEM, IDIOT. WHEATHER YOU GO TO COLLAGE GET FUCKING SKILLS DEFINES YOU AS SMART. AND WRITING, FILMING, AND CHOPPING TREES ARE ALL THINGS THEY TEACH AT COLLAGE.(maybe not tree shit)
literally your logical fallacies in that one post proved you are a fucking idiot.

I actually got a GED because of financial issues where I needed to get a job to help my family. Currently (years later) I'm unemployed though. I'm planning on getting a degree in psychology because that's a subject that I've been interested in for a while, and reading the interpretation of dreams as well as watching NGE are what have inspired me to write. No, I'm not helpless or weak. I'm just going on a different path in life. If you're so myopic that you can't understand, maybe you aren't with my time. In the time I haven't been employed I've worked hard on writing and making videos to keep myself afloat, if creativity is a muscle I'm pumping it (as well as exercising and eating well so I don't die of heart disease)

>when a post starts with "I'm a"

>with my time
>myopic
nice thesaurus ^ faggot
you never told me why you havent gotten a real job and paid for a real college that will get you a half decent job

I actually did incredibly well in English, even though the format was downright retarded because it's a subject I liked. I would read books ahead at my own pace, and get essay prompts early because that's the way I work best. Let's say the format of classes really got to me and I did poorly despite still knowing the material, and went on to write a masterpiece, am I an idiot?

so why havent you gone to a good college with financial aid due to you being good at english?

banks want you to go to college so you get a good job and pay interest better. unless your grades were too shit, you could go to a real college if you worked a side time.

Honestly being creative through YouTube is a real job wether you like to admit it or not, and like my post made obvious, I don't have the money to go to a more expensive college. I'm fine with it if I don't make 80k a year as some Freudian psycho analyst, I just want to keep working on my art because that's what makes me happy. Life is only entertainment, and I'd rather be happy than get the approval of you.

hey man, post your youtube channel! - I wanna see some kool stuff

As I said I got a GED. I essentially dropped out halfway through highschool. As far as I know, no matter how well I was doing it doesn't matter now.

are you going to add me on facebook cuz if not i am gonna go to bed:
facebook dot com slash jenny.walkman.75

I'm not sharing my info on Sup Forums. I can see my channel being fucked with if I share it here, and I don't want my name to be known.

lol i literally dont fucking care.
i want to keep telling you about this shit after this thread dies.
dont you have a fake fb or something?

678 803 401 three
thats my phone number, text me

C'mon man, don't be a pussy.
- Just post your channel, I'll give you views and a upvote if I like it? (Anyways, IF you do end up getting fucked, I'm sure you can create a new and send a message to your 3 subscribers about the change!)

Just let yourself decay.

ur gving me actually aids
text me faggot. or add me on facebook. the thread is going to die

I have 60k. You can't make money from 3 subs.

>telling you about this shit

By that you mean telling me I have no hope of ever making anything of myself and calling me a fucking idiot for making different choices in life that have made me perfectly content. Yeah, no.

ITS OFFICIAL, HE KILLED HIMSELF. WE DID IT. WE SAVED HIS PARENTS AND HIMSELF THE PAIN OF HIM LIVING. IT'S AN AMAZING DAY FOR HUMANITY.

60k - I'm sure they would hate to see you without an arm one day?

I don't show my face in my videos so my viewers wouldn't know. Yeah, editing would be more tricky but I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

If you have 60k subscribers and you lose one arm, how many ducks would it take to screw in a light bulb then?

wow that bummed me out. well i hope you go back to being a sad fat autistic faggot with no friends and disappoint his parents all the time until you eventually hang yourself while jacking off to pictures of your mom. i really hoped you kill yourself in all honesty. since you won't add me on any other media i have to say bye to you fat autistic weirdo. also mfw i meet an autistic fuck
>60k
>not sharing it
fake as fuck

Yeah, just pass all that judgement on me when you don't even know me. I'm not the Autter here.

what does knowing you have to do with anything? you told us traits about you, i then stated these traits are undesirable and you should kill your self.

If I said my parents are proud of me well I don't think that'd be correct, but they sure as hell care about me. I have plenty of friends because I have an outgoing personality and love making people laugh, even if from my history in education and shit I look like I must me some basement dweller. So no, you don't know anything about how others see me. Even then, who cares so long as I do what makes me happy without fucking with anyone else?