Wants to be Woody's moving buddy

>wants to be Woody's moving buddy
>"I'll be a couple blocks away."
>immediately dumps him for Buzz once he shows off his "little light bulb that blinks" flys around
>cucks Woody in the second one as an act of "please do what I am about to do to you to Woody when you find him"
>gets amazed by Woody's slightly larger arm
Why is she such a slut?

What happened to this bitch anyway? She wasn't in 3.

You will understand once you have a job and disposable income

Woody was a cuck.

Actress irl died so she was sold in the movie

Hotglued by Andy, his mom caught him and threw her away

got sold

>preparing men for the real world

based pixar

>Actress irl died
oh

Annie Potts died?

Odd how her twin sister showed up in Ghostbusters.

That was her ghost.

>Buzz never even delivers the kiss to Woody
I never realized how cucked Woody was

>"what with him?"
>"He got lazer envy."
What did he mean by this?

came here to post this

White toys can't even compete

godamn the graphics have dated a lot, gotta rewatch it

When will CG movies start getting HD remakes?

Can we take a moment to talk about the government system in Andy's room? Woody is seen as a leader since he's Andy's favorite. Everyone listens to Woody until a scandal occurs and the toys form a coup against Woody. Mr. Potatohead leads the coup.. Even after Woody disappears, Mr. Pothead takes charge even though he is not really a favorite of Andy's.
Is there some kind of divine mandate that the leaders get for being favorites or is is full out dictatorship?

Articulation probably comes into play- Woody can move easier, and is likely one of the smarter toys, naturally putting him above most of the rest. Andy's favoritism of Woody is clearly the largest factor at play, seeing as how once Woody was out of the picture Potatohead took charge, likely because of his brutishness and controlling nature over the toys, such as when he condescendingly acts towards Ham at the beginning of the film.

is bo peep a fartknocker?

Does anyone think that Buzz suffers from ptsd. He still got those fake memories of him being a space ranger so he probably got nightmares of him fighting on sector 4 and watching his brothers in arms get blown up in front of him.

i would rather plow jessie... tbqh

He never fully recovered from the death of his good friend Warp Darkmatter.

reminder

Why would someone hotglue a doll?

>kissing someone on the cheek is cucking your partner
you're not very good at social situations are you?

BASED BUZZ hit both

>"hot glue"

t. roastie

BAHAHAHAHAHA POSTED AGAIN IT WAS SO FUNNY THE FIRST TIME

"hot glue" is a euphemism

They should explore this more in the next film

When Woody was briefly at the little girl's in TS3, the other toys quickly embraced him and he clearly could've advanced to leader very fast. And that was because the girl had so much fun playing with him

In TS2, he becomes defacto 2nd in command when the chicken guy kidnaps him. So I think it' a combination of personality/intelligence and perception from the outside world
The old toy was only the leader because he was 'wise' and he was leading a depressed Jessie and a horse that couldn't talk

she's confirmed to be in the upcoming fourth one

The entirety of 4 is based around her- they've said it's literally a love story.

the fuck does that mean?

Jim Varney died and they continue TS3 without him

>never knew we wanted
who wants this?

He probably broke her arm or something and because he didn't have the expertise to fix her like the old man, he though a hot glue gun would work

>3rd ends with the entire message being about moving on and leaving your toys behind
>Make a 4th one anyway

Exactly why I won't be watching it. Toy story is done for me, the 3rd movie ended things perfectly.

>Warp Darkmatter.
Wasn't he a mole for Zurg?

The Disney investors, who else?

I always wanted to know what the fuck happened to Bo?
>prequel where Woody lets toys from other houses in Andy's room for refuge and the toys kill Bo Peep

>However, she did not return in Toy Story 3, except in flashback footage, as she had apparently been sold over the years like a few of the other characters, to Woody's sadness. The particular reason for her disappearance was never disclosed officially, though Woody shows grief over her loss. In August 2015, however, it was revealed that Bo Peep will have a major role in Toy Story 4.[1] The fourth film will focus on her relationship with Woody along with Woody and Buzz trying to find and bring her back

so did zurg get with jessie?