Does anyone know if downtempo slam is a thing

idk theres a bunch more goregrind/grindcore stuff im sure

youtube.com/watch?v=imkUHB5vnF4

youtube.com/watch?v=AWUkVKeN4yw

do people really like this daft tripe?

People who do that should be hanged

8/10

Anything + slam is a thing.

Plus you can't really have slam without "downtempo". It's not slam without the BREE-E-EKEKE-E-KEKE-KE-KE wigger breakdowns.

Do you have some recs for bands like this

Just youtube "slam compilation".

Pissgrave - Suicide Euphoria

thx nigga

yes, and theres also an artist called panopticon which the picture is relating top

Both nu-male garbage

death metal sucks

no user, the song is "Black Metal Sucks"

metal sucks

Old

once again, never met anyone in real life like this

>Scooby and the gang were taking vacation in Sweden. As usual, Scooby and Shaggy had wandered off by themselves and were about to get into some spooky trouble at the local recording studio!

>Say Scoobs, whys that freaky dude over there like staring at us like that?

>Rhy ront row Rhaggy!

>Zoiks! Hes coming over!

>Scooby shook nervously all over as a creepy looking midget with long, badly dyed, greasy hair approached the two friends.

>What are you two doing here? he said in a high pitched and rather gay voice.

>Laughing in that rather irritating way that he does, Shaggy scratched his head as he replied, Like, I dont know, we just got like lost I guess, well be on our way! Sorry!

>Rhats right! Rorry!

>Wait a minute. If you want you can come in and watch us playing one of our new songs. You see, my names Erik and I play in a really happening black metal group called Watain. In fact, its the most evil and blasphemous band ever!

>Scooby placed his paws over his eyes as Erik bustled the two chums into the recording studio. Inside, a fat man was sweating behind the mixing desk and was pale with fright.

>W-who are th-these g-g-guys Erik? he said in a terrified voice.

>Just some aquaintances of mine he said with an evil cackle, theyve come to listen to our latest black metal record! Bwa hahaha! Its the most evil and darkest and sataniest album ever recorded! Its going to destroy the whole world! Hahahaha!!!!

>As Scooby and Shaggy watched, Erik ordered the fearful record producer to play back one of the songs off their latest album Lawless Darkness.

>Rhaggy! Ro romething! Scooby howled in terror.

>Like, I dont know what to do old buddy! Were like, doomed!

>Suddenly the music began to play at deafening volume. Scooby and Shaggy cowered, then slowly uncovered their eyes and looked at each other in bewilderment.

1/2

not going to read

>Suddenly the music began to play at deafening volume. Scooby and Shaggy cowered, then slowly uncovered their eyes and looked at each other in bewilderment.

>Rhaggy, rhats rappening?

>I dont know Scoobs, this music like, totally sucks! Its just lame rock/heavy metal music with harsh vocals. It sounds like a Judas Priest tribute act performed by a bunch of like, Downs Syndrome children or something.

>Erik angrily slammed his little fists on the mixing desk and tried to run out the door, but tripping over his ego, he fell flat on his face and was held down by several police officers who appeared out of nowhere.

>Well done you two said one of the senior officers, weve been watching this little villain for a while now. If you hadnt stopped him, this crap would be all over MTV by now.

>One of the police officers grabbed Eriks head and pulled upwards. His face stretched until his face came off altogether.

>Zoiks! Scoobs! Its like, Blacky Lawless out of WASP!

>Thats right! I used the kvlty trappings of underground black metal to pass off terrible music on moronic people who dont know any better. And I would have got away with it too, if it wasnt for you pesky kids.

>Like, whatll happen to him now chief? Shaggy asked the senior officer as Blacky was led away.

>Dont you kids worry, were going to take him out to the woods and shoot him in the back of the neck.

>Well Scoobs, I guess thats what you get for being a Lawless Blacky (Darkness)! Ha ha! I dont know, make your own lame ending joke up.

>Scooby dooby dooooo!

2/2

For heavy metal we will die

>>I dont know Scoobs, this music like, totally sucks! Its just lame rock/heavy metal music with harsh vocals. It sounds like a Judas Priest tribute act performed by a bunch of like, Downs Syndrome children or something.
Didn't know Shaggy was Beavis

>eeh, what is this. This sucks, huh huh huh
>heh yeah, he like, sounds like a dog or something. RUH RUH RUH heh mmheh
>huh huh huh, what dumbass brought their dog to the studio

New Oranssi Pazuzu? Will it drop in 90 minutes?

century child > wishmaster > once > oceanborn

Nothing wrong with any of those bands desu

>sodom

I met this guy, AMA

>Prostitution Mania
>Chode Red
>Tapping the Ass
>Agent Oral
>Obsessed by Cock
>HIV-16

M-16?

More like PEN-15

how does it feel to be a filthy subhuman serbnigger, user?

>t. agalloch fan

hello son

>Cuckmaster

Despite being a big atmoshit fan ive never listened to Agalloch.

What do you guys think of Avatar?

post 'em

>tfw the only albums on that I've listened to are Meliora and California

What does that mean?

you haven't listened to Rust in Peace? it means you're a nu-male

Because they don't exist

why is sodom a meme
listened to this for the first time yesterday. thought good.

obviously. that image is clearly made by some basement dweller that's never actually encountered a hipster or been to a metal show

Nope

because of an Sup Forums shitposter a few months ago

delet bish

Need more like this pls

Don't miss Apoplexy in Six Parts, user.

I never get tired of Paysage D'Hiver. Been listening to Das Tor the most lately and think it's his best album, just a total onslaught all the way through.

R I F F S
I
F
F
S

Bitterman come back we need you

recc me some decent funeral doom?

have you heard any before?

yes

Thergothon, HELL, Dolorian, Esoteric, Evoken, Aldebaran, Monolithe, Bell Witch, Remembrance, Skepticism, Tyranny, Merkstave

oh shit, also Wormphlegm

Shape of Despair
Mournful Congregation
Ea

youtube.com/watch?v=jnP9udKQBNE

thanks dude!

first for Autopsy

also good recs here

There must be more to life

Essential Youtube Recommendations-core

The only thing gayer than listening to entry-level avant-garde metal and thinking you're cool is listening to obscure avant-garde metal and thinking you're cool.

OdiumNostrum is a sewage repository. Link related.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDdkRCYUQi4

>No Worship
>Not even the god-tier debut
At least you got this.

Also while not funeral doom I found Khanate's self-titled to be breddy good and have a similar kinda feel.

Is woods of ypres nu-male?

Kill yourself nigger

>no mention of Ahab
are you even trying

t. nu-male

every knows ahab home boi

Is there a more autistic band on facebook than Tengger Cavalry? Every fucking day I see "nomadic mongolian folk metal cover of *pop song*"

Most of the other bands those anons listed are the most wellknown Funeral Doom bands
What the fuck is your point

the point is that Ahab is THE most well known :)

WAY OUT IN EGYPT IN THE VALLEY OF KAAHAAANGS

They've become more gimmicky the past couple years for some reason

Probably pandering to the autists that listen to folk metal

No, skepticism is.

what is the best immortal album?

diabolical fullmoon mysticism

They used to be something special, but now they release a billion singles each year and cover Pokemon songs
Also, I realized the main guy isn't even Mongolian and is just some Chinese LARPer

G R O O V E S
R
O
O
V
E
S

the first couple albums are still cash

this is what happened desu. look at turisas encouraging their fans to wear plastic horns on their helmets. folk metal is trash, tengger cavalry was at least unique.

the most extreme crash from one album to another though has to be bal-sagoth going from balls-out conan the barbarian death metal in their first album to gay synth-shit practically overnight.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bMoiDFV3TY

Can it get any better than this?

I will fite u IRL

lads is there anything better than doing wheelies on your bmx dressed up in full kvit high on meth listening to diabolical fullmoon mysticism at 3am on a monday morning

>nu-male
>fight

What's the true Burzum masterpiece? The very best in his discography? And why is Filosofem so much more popular than Hvis Lyset Tar Oss?

doing wheelies on your bmx dressed up in full kvit high on meth listening to pure holocaust at 3am on a monday morning

>And why is Filosofem so much more popular than Hvis Lyset Tar Oss?

the cover art

>cover art makes an album better than another
loving this meme

but Hvis has much better cover art

I said more popular, not better. Filosofem cover art is much more hipster friendly

>much more hipster friendly
What?

Death Metal, Deathgrind, Slam, etc are the best genres of metal

that's actually correct, n1 lad

what's ur Kamelot ranking?

karma > epica > ghost opera > black halo > fourth legacy

>more hipster friendly
somebody's overdosed on memes

>tfw 8:10
youtube.com/watch?v=uEilomjVEIg