>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6j93ysqJSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like, actual pixels?

Look it up, trust me on that one, besides, it's not like a sedant or shit, look for the 3mlg ones, mine are 5mlg and I take two just for the shit and giggles.
Shame you commited to such sinful life of heresy.
I don't think the state will support you for any of those though.
What?
Yeah you do, loser.

still here

{ }

Let's try being second place this thread.

Oh..Oh my.
And how are you gonna do that?

It's 8:40, when did I say I was going back to sleep :o
just woke up! I'm feeling a little bit ill, but I'm sure that feeling will pass!
Sleep all day?! Bad Yohane-user!
>nice legs

So does! And you so do!

Nah m8, all about that 3 Musketeers bars.

S-Shut up!

Nou!

well fuck windows 10 becus i can't post my waifu :(

Why not first :^) ?

Claim :o
nice hairu

Well if my house is soooo nice because I'm soooo rich, then wouldn't it be better to be here anyway?
Not anymore, I don't. It's all going to my surgery fund.

Still here

best waifu claimed

I dont want to rely on meds unless I have to

Right, but the state will definitely support born-rich multi billionaires with billions upon billions of bailout money. What a joke.

I'm on windows 10 and I'm currently posting Georgette getting plowed and cummed on by a 2d version of me.

Second place?

I, uh, may have been tempted into buying some rune stones. Just as a bit of fun though! I don't take that kind of thing seriously.

I am really, really tempted.

Kagari doesn't have much of a personality in the VN (yet?). The only time she's being sociable, she doesn't really speak your language.
So no, not first. Not even second. But she is cute.
You should try breaking routine some time.

no -_-

Nope! It smells of Bourgeoisie up there!
OHHHHHHHHH, okay.

Pls no

Shizuru #1 imo.
Lucia is probably #2. When she's not being fucking nuts that is.
Why not?

Oh my. Hey, if you wanna be a spooky witch, that's your thing!
My best IRL friend is actually big into crystals and that sort of thing
You say that like it's a bad thing
Tell you what, I'll buy you a nice grass-fed burger if you come up here.

The fact that you haven't seriously asked me to stop is quite telling.

I don't want to -_-

yet?
And who would be 3rd?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

Shush you!

Oh, goodie. Y'all still here.

Lucia is probably my #1, if I think about it. I like her, Shizuru and Akane most I think.

I don't want to! I just think they're kind of cool.
I don't think I could ever actually buy into that stuff, though I'll confess I might also be buying a deck of tarot cards. That's a business expense though.

It's actually too much effort to try and find more. I'll just remember to cap them as they come up

Not going anywhere, Satan.

It's not quite a drug though.
Become one so the state supports you.
Sup.

Hi

nah, seriously, it's actually one of the best burgers I ever had. They're a little pricey, though.
Would you be a spooky witch if you had the chance? I would.
I don't buy into crystals and stuff, but as I've mentioned, I used to be pretty big into astral projection.
What business is it where that's an expense?

Don't make me...!

Heye.

Those quads do not confirm that! Besides, you haven't even had one of my burgers!

As i understand, when they release Rewrite to western markets, it's going to be Rewrite+, which will have some new stuff.
Why not?
She's good. Just a little terrifying.
I think Akane is one of my lower ones, though it's hard to blame her for that. I think we've discussed this before.
I wish Kotori was higher. Her cuteness for the common route was so on point. Fell off pretty hard for her route though, but i guess that applies to almost everyone.
Chihaya takes last. She's a nice girl and cute and all, but god her route was just so... god... damn... weird... Compared to the rest, anyways.
I'm tempted to replay the game and see if my ordering changes at all. Maybe try to take the person out of the context of their route and just judge based on them and how they react to things.

Hi

zoom

Nope. Quads confirm everything. Quads confirm you gotta come up here and have one.
Also, you put cheese in em, don't you? I'm not big on cheese.

Maybe then i will read it. Maybe.

:o
because i don't -_-

カラミチーマス

If it was real? Probably.
Astral projection seems even harder to believe to me...
A business where I'm developing something that uses tarot cards as an influence. Or at least something tarot-inspired.

Don't make you what, my cute little kitty?

Kotori is nice, but I don't know that I liked her route much.
Chihaya just annoyed me a little, honestly. I'm not sure I minded her route that much though.
I played it fairly recently, so it's all fresh in my mind. It might be worth doing though, try and judge the characters based on who they are instead of their route.

I still don't want to need it

Cheese not necessary.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I could absolutely see not believing in it, but as for me, who's experienced it, I'd have a hard time not.
See, you're just making me more curious.
Well, the time after you come up here, we can try that!

Uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't get a choice, do I?

Silly Mako, of course not.

What? If you're going to threaten your Nee-chan like that, you better follow through.

Mm, I guess. I just take the stance that things like that can probably be explained rationally.
Oh, it's just literally a gameplay system which is thematically designed around tarot cards or at least influenced by them.

When do you ever get a choice?

Tachibana all mine

To be fair, APing can be explained rationally, it just relies on metaphysics.
Well, you know i'm into game design. Tell me about it!
Good taste user

Not a person here can comprehend my burgers.

I just want to hold someone.

Fuck.

Literally when it's anyone BUT you two, apparently. Well, technically just you I could have a choice on this one, but I'm not THAT much of a shallow cunt.

Get down from there!

Sure sure. Lure me in with sweet talk and false promises, then leave me sitting. I know how you work!
/s
Kotori's route was pretty bad. At least in my opinion. Certainly one of the worse ones. I've noticed i dislike the route where you don't get to spend much time with the girl who's route it is. That's kind of why i don't like Chihaya and Akane's too.
Chihaya's you're stuck playing around with Sakuya for far too long.
Akane's, you barely get to spend time with her, and some of the time you're with her, she barely even gets to be her. But she's great when you get those short bits with her, like at the end.
I honestly don't even remember what you wound up doing for most of kotori's route. I think. Or i remember it all and it's just really short. I'm not sure right now.
I was thinking about replaying it, and even started a ways into it, but then i changed my mind and stopped because RW+ will come out some time, and i don't want to be burned out on it.
>Also, i'm a bitch and would rather not feel those feelings again

That being said, since work and class started up, my next free day is probably Friday, or Monday/Wednesday if you wanted to do something later in the day.
>Almost forgot you don't wake up til 5
Yeah, monday/wednesday.

m2

Why?

No

i dont know, what about you?

>Forgetting I wake up later
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Fckr

To try and feel less alone.

Fair enough.
There's not really much that I can say about it, because I'm not the one actually designing it. I'll be able to talk more about it when I have the documents to hand, but that might not be for a while.

>ignoring the first message
Given up?
I mean, you don't want to have a choice with me.

Yeah, I think it is a shame that a lot of the routes you don't actually get to spend much time with the girl. But at the same time, I don't really feel like I was playing it for the girls in the end? It was just kind of the story.
When is RW+ coming out, anyway? I should really get that when it does.
I know what you mean about being a bitch. I promised a friend that I'd play Little Busters but I still haven't because I don't want Key to make me suffer again.

I assume people have a normal sleep schedule!

>assuming people have a normal sleep schedule
>Sup Forums

p much

Maybe.
A-And so what?!

See

Oi. Get off my commonwealth property!
Im sure as hell not a fuckee.

Ehh. Well, let me know when you get em! I still have yet to look at that list you sent me..
Mostly been working on numbers and stuff.
You got me there
Shush

Aww, and here I was hoping to see something fun come out of it.
I'm just saying. You'd rather have no choice at all.

Nah m8, I think I'll hang around.

It'll all depend on when the designer finishes it. So anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months.
Numbers and stuff can be more important than worldbuilding or any of that kind of thing. It really depends on your approach. Some people even argue against an emphasis on worldbuilding.

RW+ doesn't have a release date yet.
Also waiting on the damn Angel Beats release date.
Hurry the fuck up Key. God.
>Little Busters
Hahaha i'm in the same boat. I've got a save that's finished LB's common route and after suffering from some indecision i decided i'd wait for the update to the translation patch so i don't have to play it again to do the new routes.
That said, i'm also just being a bitch about the emotional turmoil that is Key VNs.
Might just play through it some time anyways when the mood hits. Sometimes i get the VN itch.

Heading to bed now, see you all later~

alrighty!
Sure, numbers are more important, but as someone who'd love to be an author someday, they're the less interesting part of the equation to me.

>Implying

Nou

Sorry Nee-chan~
Only with you.

Being hungover is a drag.

It my be a myth, but don't mix alcohols.

Claimu
Interesting waifu choice
You could really use a dog, like a golden, they always make me happy when i'm sad.

Ah, right. Still, I'm looking forward to it!
I started LB and then just never got much further in it, I think I realised that Key would just destroy me.
I haven't played a VN since Rewrite. I might try and pick something up this weekend, it could be a good distraction.

Night.

I wouldn't have it any other way.
It's almost a shame you have to sleep early tonight, really...

Don't nom on mee...
Have you played the Grisaia games?
>Shizuru

I have not. I think I watched the anime and found it uninteresting, but that might be because anime adaptations of VNs are rarely good.

I hear the anime of Grisaia was really bad compared to the vn. Haven't watch it personally though.

The anime of Rewrite was super bad too. I think the only anime adaptation that I've seen actually turn out well was Ufotable's Fate one.
Too many adaptations try to please everyone by combining routes and stuff, so you get this awful anime-only mess.

Meh, I probably won't, despite how much I should. I'm not feeling tired at all.

No it's not the same.

After you stop noming on me, toy.

I suppose, but it can help fill the void.

Yeah. I can see why it'd be hard to decide how to deal with it, but it's just annoying when they half ass all the routes and do none of them justice.
It's like trying to please everyone via making nobody happy.
Lies and slander.
Bully.

Mm, if I'm still in a good mood maybe I can help with that.

Exactly! It's what they did with Rewrite and it was really really bad. Though there were some nice scenes with Lucia.
youtube.com/watch?v=B6j93ysqJSI

>Bully
Said you.

Lewd! I was just gunna get salty till tired...

Hey, I didn't say anything of that nature. That's all on you.
I'd offer to join you for that, but I know it'd just kill it.

Kill what?

Yeah they did a good job of making Lucia adorable in the anime at least.
I'm sure i could get some people to agree with me.

sss.2 - 5 doesnt count.

My good mood.

I think they did a good job of making a lot of them pretty cute. Like Shizuru was fucking precious.

As if I would say so anyways. It's been nothing but pleasantries for me.

Ah, yes. Let's NOT ruin that this time.

>Like Shizuru was fucking precious.
Shizuru IS fucking precious.
Come on meow.
I'm sure i can find others, if you'd like.

Jaune Arc