Wtf is this? a nervous tick or what?

wtf is this? a nervous tick or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

diversityinc.com/news/malia-obama-fox-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's probably autistic and the family is keeping it behind closed doors. Leftists will probably use that to ridicule like the hypocritical faggots they are.

The cunts 10 years old ffs

And you did this shit when you were 10?

"MUST...NOT...THINK...ABOUT...FUCKING...MELANIA"

made a silly face, then clapped my hands? who the fuk knows bro? probably tho. U remember every single day of existence when u were ten???????????

when I was 10 I went through a period of barking and sneering as a form of communication. I am pretty normal now no real mental issues so I guess it was just a phase.

I couldn't imagine living in the White House and in the public eye and being told how to behave

do you disgusting prics now go after the children of your enemies, too?

You reached a new low, libtards.

cute boi

I think he's a sheltered kid under a lot of stress. Children act out in weird ways, often for attention or just a reaction. I think if anything's "wrong" with him, it's pretty minimal, as he's handling the spotlight ok.

when i was 10 i thought it was hilarious to draw a moustache on my face

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

That boy ain't right.

This. If celebs or newspeople had made even HALF of the personal and racial attacks against the Obamas as we've seen them make against the Trump family so far, they would have been crucified in the media. But now it's all fair game because they're white?

Modern "equality" in a nutshell.

still pretty funny if you ask me

that shit happens when you impregnate your own daughter

He's autistic and should've been aborted.

Lol wut

you're the one mentioning race here

what about taking a shit and asking your friends to look at it because you find it funny?

When I was ten I thought it was cool and funny to pretend to be dead in public places.

10 yearolds are retarded

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

lol he just doesnt wanna be there, he looks at his mom with a fake smile and pretends to clap along with all those sheep. Not weird, just annoyed.

The kid clearly has the burgers. It's only funny bc it makes Trump so angry.

boo hoo go fuck a cow you insignificant cunt

you absolute madman

Will they pull a Kennedy, and have him lobotomized and sent off to a mental asylum?

awe

are you ok? do you need a safe space to kinda go and be sad? or would you rather keep whining here snowflake?

Fuck. Donald Trump looks like fucking Fat Bastard when he turns and skies his eye brows.

I'm pretty sure I did more autistic shit when I was about that age. Then I got into the edgy phase then I got into college and got a job.

My point is, the kid's fine. Everyone, specially boys, go through one or more weird phases, but they mostly turn out fine.
You're reading into shit too much.

i know, i got done in school for doing it once with a permanent marker, had a fake moustache for a week

Of course they do. Liberals always take the path of least resistance because they are weak little cucks.

wtf is this?!

Shit tier genetics in the Trump family. He looks like a fucking autistic Lurch.

if he wasnt 10 years old id say he has the same thing as hillary. but 10 yo kids tend to put on faces so it might be just him being a kid

You're not liberal?

You realize Trump will shut down Sup Forums, right?

>I thought it was cool and funny to pretend to be dead in public places.
>now I'm older I pretend to be alive in public places

20 something year olds are retarded too yo

naw. well maybe under the right circumstance.

I like how even your dubs scream Heil Hitler like the fascist cunt that you are.

That's why Trump is so against immunization shots.

>only 'Liberals' dislike Trump

My best friend did that shit when we were 10.
He's not autistic. It was just something he did. Holy fuck. He looks just like he did too. His name is Timothy Wyatt. He's 34 now. This was 25 years ago.

>cucks
welp, after the doxing of this literally shit eating cuck that weakly punched some alt-right guy, there is really no way to deny that.

The libtards need to get off Based Barron's dick already. Imagine how fucked his life is now, not even counting the shit you normally have to put up with as a kid. Not to mention being Trumps kid...bring home a B in English and see what happens, prolly a weekend of beatings.

Leave the kid alone ya bitches

So our president is as smart as Jenny McCarthy?

Kek, like racist conservatives didn't go after Obama's, kids. diversityinc.com/news/malia-obama-fox-news/

how much do people get paid to spam trump on here?

are you OP? If not, what is your alignment then.
Also, would you go after his children just because you dislike trump? Is that justified in your book?

Pretty interested to hear these answers from you.

what kind of retardation is this to actually pick on a kid for being a kid?

I understand you hate Trump but to hate on a little kid? YOu need to evaluate how you live your life

because obviously Trump himself is the product of hard discipline?

Jesus fuck think before you type shitforbrains.

Apart from pissing up trees, chasing the postman, and humping people's legs.

Pedo awkward...

Of course they did. just like they insulted his wife, calling her ugly (which she is). However, even though I agree with her being ugly as sin, its still incredibly shallow to do so.

Girl, you must have taken extra stupid pills today.

It's called inferior genes

Hes just a kid ...
Wtf is wrong with liberals these days

>think of the children
Grandma found Sup Forums.

Could you imagine at 10 years old being thrust into the spotlight like this kid has been. He sits through hours of rallies and speeches with a camera on him at all times.He's going to get bored and distracted and act like a kid. Give him a break.

he's nervous because daddy trump told him his plans to 'launch a first nuclear strike'

This is what happens when your dad pumps 60 year old seed into your 3rd world mom.

>daddy
I bet he makes that little faggot call him papa

kek

Sup Forums would have ripped this kid a new asshole just a few years ago.

I am disappoint

This. Sup Forums brought in a bunch of Trumpett new fags from facebook, and they're sensitive little flowers.

Leave our boy king alone.

faggot

Dude, I'm a pedo.
Anyways, I find it fucking disgusting to ridicule the child of a political opponent. Get some fucking decency you millennial pleb.

Dude, you're a newfag.
Politics never had any place on Sup Forums. Lurk more, you stupid cunt.

this.

clever m8

thx for the laugh, roody-poo

i saw nothing wrong with what he did. your thread is shit

Except during campaign season, and after campaign season and before campaign season.

Envy much. Hes the president's son like the prince of your country.

>Dude, I'm a pedo.
>thinks anything he says after that is valid
attempt suicide

thanks. you're still a faggot

Congrats on taking the cock out of your mouth long enough to post. That shows real willpower.

shows you everything you need to know if even a pedo shows more decency towards children than you.

It's a good thing the brain stem controls and regulates breathing otherwise I'm pretty sure you would be dead by now.

>Sup Forums pretends like they're above mocking children

Of course he would...

He is just drunk as fuck.
>Party on young Barron

Oh, word filter references. Now I don't think you're a genZ newfag. Good call.

When everything went to shit but you have to act cool

>doesn't even deny it.
Just how pathetic is the picture you get every morning in your mirror?

took you a while to google it.

Migraine headaches

>Holds eye contact
>autistic
Pick one.
He is just weird, this is /b if you wernt such a newfag you would understand wierd.

he's trolling you all

Thanks for saving me the time of making this argument less perfectly.

not when we build our shrine to trump/kek

hes trying too show excitement as if he is supposed to be excited. First he catches himself being totally not interested in what is going on there, then he over compensates is that wierd smily thingy expression. He seem intelligent but a bit autistic. He will get better with a few years

I am a cynical fuck who barely smiles and that made me laugh.

whatever you say faggot

Its laughable really,considering years ago they drove Jessi Slaughter's dad to his grave and spammed the tribute Myspace of the kid who killed himself because he lost his Ipod.I've also seen threads dedicated to mocking Obama's kids(not that i give a shit about that).

lol because conservatives never said anything bad about the Obama daughters?

Guess what fuckface: now it's our turn and we are going to return the favor.

He's the product of a whore and a coked-out nutjob. It's not his fault he's messed up in the head, but don't deny it.

>calling an autistic kid autistic is worse than raping him
the pedo mindset

user your Dad was president when you were 10?

Please tell us more.

.. people cant be this fucking stupid

>kids

You trying to get laid doesnt count as "decency"