What do you think actually triggered his depression?

What do you think actually triggered his depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdGrGd3MKII
youtube.com/watch?v=BLXbTMyTDcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he went broke

Latent homosexuality.

He couldn't be a girl

the fact that trigger warnings hadn't been invented yet

nigger what

Probably missed his old glasses

smoking copious amounts of weed daily and blowing the chance to fuck this 10/10

b-but weed cures cancer

chemical imbalance

What's the story behind the qt?

some people are just depressed

francoise hardy invited him and his manager i think it was out to visit her and work on writing songs for her and nick spent the whole time in awkward silence and his manager had to do all the talking

baka

Sounds like /ourguy/

His intimate relationship with his sister

Chemical imbalances in his brain

Only actual answer ITT

I thought those just send you out into the rain

>[Joe] Boyd's attempts to foster Drake's career were going nowhere. He had given Drakes's two albums to the French singer, Francoise Hardy. She loved them and expressed an interest in Drake writing songs for her, so Boyd took him to Paris to meet Hardy at her apartment on the Isle St. Louis.

>"It was excruciating. Nick sat there, head down, drinking his tea and didn't say a word the whole time; and I had to fill in the awkward silences." Nonetheless, the meeting ended with a resolution for Drake to write some songs. But somehow he never got round to it.

He's not even the first one to answer this.

In those days you didn't have cassettes—he brought a reel-to-reel tape [to me] that he'd done at home. Half way through the first song, I felt this was pretty special. And I called him up, and he came back in, and we talked, and I just said, "I'd like to make a record." He stammered, "Oh, well, yeah. Okay." Nick was a man of few words

There's a lovely documentary on Netflix that's mostly just interviews with his family and pictures of his home. It's a very small thing, which I guess is what his world was like.

>being a virgin desu.
not even fucking around.

jesus, he looks like he has autism

kek

Well, I'd want to fuck that if she was my sister.

T-that's just a bad photo.

never reaching great success and staying to himself smoking a lot of weed

it's weird. I just realized I really know nothing at all about this dude other than pink moon the album.

>muh soft pretty fingerpicking

yea, he was good. he wasn't BLOW MY MIND HOLY SHIT...but sometimes I am surprised by the sheer prevalence of the man to this day.

he didn't seem THAT iconic

Holy fuck its a hotter jim morrison

>he didn't seem THAT iconic
Well, you either get it or you don't but many of today's great musicians cite Drake as a huge influence.

you are the plebest

The more you listen to Drake, the more compelling his music becomes – but all the time it hides from you.

damn...

ok, well can you guys recommend me a song or two? currently road and cello song are my favorite. admittedly I haven't dug that deep into his catalog

Holy fuck you can see her pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdGrGd3MKII

When I was young, younger than before
I never saw the truth hanging from the door
And now I'm older, see it face to face
And now I'm older, gotta get up, clean the place

These lyrics hit me like a truck

also this one

youtube.com/watch?v=BLXbTMyTDcU