Why does he think the president is above the rule of law?

Why does he think the president is above the rule of law?

Also travel ban btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/02/iranian_infant_scheduled_for_s.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-muslim-ban-rudy-giuliani-how-legally-create-islam-us-immigration-entry-visa-new-york-a7552751.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/27/politics/trump-christian-refugees/index.html
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/29/trump-asked-for-a-muslim-ban-giuliani-says-and-ordered-a-commission-to-do-it-legally/&ved=0ahUKEwjJ4KiG2fbRAhUERCYKHdPCCVIQFggnMAQ&usg=AFQjCNEdZ6xZ-NohEAnTjXhfZd_ND9akJQ&sig2=sTCy0WZmbkwFxrj8Syw4Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=SHZBGidQcEs
google.ca/search?q=tsa abuse&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=9OuVWI74IcKijwSamDQ
youtu.be/-aPRjg8ViF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got that the wrong way around son.

The judge is thinking he's making up the rules.

the muslim ban was ruled illegal and unconstitutional

So it was illegal when Obama banned Cuban refugees?

Cubans weren't banned because of their religion. The Muslim ban is unconstitutional, what's so hard to understand about that?

no, but you know good and damn well that's not how the liberal argument process works.

So all Muslims are banned from entering the country under Trumps ban then?

see

Actually, the president has the constitutional right to deny entrance of the United states to any group of people as long as they are deemed a danger to the country.

They weren't banned due to their religion, though.

And hey, now we're friendly-ish with Cuba again. Everyone's happy.

The constitution protects American citizens and no one else. What's so hard to understand about that?

Did President Trump come up with the list of countries to ban entry from for 120 days?

Sure. But one's religion does not make them a danger. There are extremist Muslims just as there are extremist Christians. There have been no terror attacks on US soil in the past 15 years by people from any of the 7 countries he banned... but there have been tons from US Citizens and Christians.

His illegal ban on religion is killing people. Babies.
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/02/iranian_infant_scheduled_for_s.html
It's morally wrong.

Are you retarded? The ban concerns citizen from countries. It doesn't matter if the said citizen is Muslim or part of the 2-5% of the religious minority in these countries.

it's not a Muslim ban, homie. it doesn't matter what religion or ethnicity, etc you are if you you have a passport from those countries.

Trump literally said during the campaign he wanted a Muslim ban. He has said Christans from Syria would not be affected. One of his top advisers said it is a Muslim ban, on TV no less. It doesn't affect all Muslims, but it does affect people who are Muslim because they are Muslim.

What's hard to understand is how fucking stupid you liberals are to think that this is a direct ban on muslims despite all facts to the contrary.

All are Muslim majority countries.

Trump CALLED it a Muslim ban. There'a a video of Rudy Giuliani explaining its origins.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-muslim-ban-rudy-giuliani-how-legally-create-islam-us-immigration-entry-visa-new-york-a7552751.html

When was the last time christian extremists performed a mass murder?

>citation needed
And not from Salon, Vox, Occupy Democrats, or any other bullshit sites.

its not a Muslim ban its a ban on certain nationalities

>"I’ll tell you the whole history of it: When he first announced it, he said ‘Muslim ban,'" Giuliani said on Fox News.
>"He called me up, he said, ‘Put a commission together, show me the right way to do it legally.’"

There was him
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
if not one more recent

>federal judge ruling
>not understanding what checks and balances are
>not understanding it is absolutely the right of a federal judge to rule an executive order unconstitutional.

sorry you know nothing about how our government works but ignorance wont help you or Donny here.

and he's banning entire countries, not because of their religion.
what's so hard to understand about that?

also why do you leftist crybabies allways cry on Sup Forums as if you're not going to be laughed at for being the bewildered brainwashed fool you are displaying yourself as?

Yeah - on one: Muslims.

>"I’ll tell you the whole history of it: When he first announced it, he said ‘Muslim ban,'" Giuliani said on Fox News.
>"He called me up, he said, ‘Put a commission together, show me the right way to do it legally.’"

Incorrect.

1) It wasn't a Muslim ban (it didn't even ban the top 5 Muslim countries). The countries on the list were top terror sponsors

2) The list was compiled by the Obama administration

3) Constitutional rights don't extend to non-citizens

You can't be any more wrong.

TRUMP LITERALLY CALLED IT A "MUSLIM BAN" WHEN HE SPOKE TO THE EX-MAYOR OF NEW YORK

What's hard to understand is how fucking stupid you aut-right fags are to think that this isn't a direct ban on muslims despite all facts to the contrary.

9 out of the top 10 muslim populated countries are not affected. The banned (for 90 days only) countries come from Obama's list you fucktard.

>It wasn't a Muslim ban

Also, citizens were turned away. Legal, US citizens were illegally detained, including people who SERVED IN OUR MILITARY.

Its a ban of ANY ONE from those countries, muslim, christian, athiest. Maybe learn the facts before you use the george soros talking points handed out at your orientation

See
Fucking moron

So please show your source that this bans muslims. Show source then we can debate

you were there? sweet.

That has nothing to do with religion.

Doesn't matter if it does or not, Trump intended it to. See

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/27/politics/trump-christian-refugees/index.html

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/29/trump-asked-for-a-muslim-ban-giuliani-says-and-ordered-a-commission-to-do-it-legally/&ved=0ahUKEwjJ4KiG2fbRAhUERCYKHdPCCVIQFggnMAQ&usg=AFQjCNEdZ6xZ-NohEAnTjXhfZd_ND9akJQ&sig2=sTCy0WZmbkwFxrj8Syw4Aw

youtube.com/watch?v=SHZBGidQcEs

"Muslim" ban. Oh hi cnn, didn't know you browsed Sup Forums. The six countries that were banned were countries that were deemed by the OBAMA administration to he highrisk. They are countires known for having active terrorist organization as well as extremelly corrupt governments. Funny, if it is called a muslim ban seeing that muslims from any other country can come to the US with no problem.

these threads are getting old. There's nothing you can do about it for another 4 years. Wtf is posting about it on Sup Forums gonna do?

And before 9/11 no citizen from Saudi Arabia attacked the US in US soil. What's your point?

These are countries filled with peoples that tries to pass as refugees to commit terrorist attack. The ban is in place because for now there is no way to differentiate between genuine refugees, citizen trying to emigrate and terrorist wannabees. The president has the responsibility to protect US citizen even if it means that some non-us citizen will have to change their plan.

A handful of people were inconvenienced at airports for a few hours. Compare that to what Obamacare did to millions...

Hey, if you wanna turn America into Sweden, go right ahead. It's really amazing how the MSM has you sucking on the migrant cock.

And? What's your point? I answered your question.

It was racial hatred anyway - that's close.

A Muslim ban that doesn't affect 90% of the world Muslims . Got it. And liberals wonder why people think they are dumb.

>WHY DID THE OBAMA ADMIN MAKE THIS LIST?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
Thats a racist mass murder you idiot, he did not scream praise jesus and claim to kill people for the christian God

See
Faggot

>just as there are extremist Christians
Kek

>He thinks Christians kill people because Christianity

Except its not unconstitutional. Non citizens have NO constitutional right in this manner. They dont have the right to come here when they want. Sorry, but look it up. READ the constitution

>A handful of people were inconvenienced at airports for a few hours.
A five year old child was handcuffed.

Why is the ban so bad anyway?
Do these people need to go to America?
Germany has open borders. Sweden is offering refugees permanent residence.

again, there have been no attacks on US soil in the past 15 years by any people from those countries

Millennial betas are told to love Islam, so they do.

Kind of funny, really. I hope we get swamped and raped like Europe.

>Except its not unconstitutional.
A high court ruled it unconstitutional and illegal.

Remember the judicial branch? It exists.

He literally called on a ban of muslims coming into our country. I can't fathom how you could be so committed to being lied to.

#Firejamesrobart

the executive order that he signed does NOT even mention the word MUSLIM once, so gtfo you retarded ass mother fucker if you dont know what youre talking about.

Its a ban on places that have been compromised and KNOWN for terrorist activites. there are 53 OTHER MUSLIM COUNTRIES that have NOT been affected in anyway, so whats your argument there?

And not only that, president trumps ban is only a 90 day ban, and an indefinite ban on syria UNTIL things are straightened out, ,MEANWHILE in 2011, obama banned people from these SAME EXACT LOCATIONS, but get this, HE BANNED THEM FOR SIX MONTHS. So where were the riots there?

I swear people are fucking retarded nowadays.
No wonder our country was going to shit, i mean, just look at you faggots, You were gonna vote for hillary.

get rekt fucking snowflakes and foh cause you have been served.

>Do these people need to go to America?

"A 4-month-old Iranian girl in need of heart surgery has been unable to travel to Oregon for the procedure due to the immigration ban put in place by President Donald Trump last week barring immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries, her uncle said.

The infant, whose name is Fatemah, was diagnosed with a heart condition and told she needed surgery. Doctors in Iran did not have the equipment needed for the procedure, so her parents turned to Oregon Health & Science University, one of the top hospitals in the country for pediatric heart surgery,"

Was activism against Stalin's lies meaningless? He had more than a four-year term.

WELL, THEN!

google.ca/search?q=tsa abuse&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=9OuVWI74IcKijwSamDQ

>Its a ban on places that have been compromised and KNOWN for terrorist activites
So why not ban Saudi Arabia, or the UAE? You know, those who did 9/11 and other attacks?

Oh right. Trump has business and hotels there.

So why did Obama put them on a list?

No, your point was clearly that Christianity is just as (non)violent as Islam, yet you fail to give proof of christians killing IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY. It's the motive that matters here.

My point is you can't blame the attack on christianity.
If you're going to mention extremist christans, the religion needs to have some significance to the attack.

Doesn't make it right or something you can defend.

And whose orders do you think the TSA were following?

They can go sweden!

well if Sup Forums could shitpost him into the whitehouse maybe Sup Forums can shitpost him out of it.

I can't be the only one tired of this faggot.

There is very good hospitals in most rich countries of Europe. Trump didn't kill that girl, fate did it for him.

Oh well if 1 judge says so, then ok. What article of the constitution does it violate?

Highest Muslim containing countries =/= highest immigration of Muslims from said countries

Why does this future terrorist need to come to the USA for surgery? Can't she go to Europe with their wonderful free healthcare system. I thought Americas healthcare was sub par.

They're both nonviolent except for crazy extremists.

ISIS is an offshoot of Islam, supposedly.

But hey, Bannon is a neo-nazi, an offshoot of Christianity.

>top terror sponsor
>no Saudi Arabia

because it's not unconstitutional, because muslims aren't really people

Obama did not list Saudi Arabia, or the UAE as high risk countries.

Again. Trump didn't put the list together, Obama did. What now faggot.

on my final PMC tour in Africa, four of our guys were killed by a six year old with a surplus weapon. there were nine of them. the oldest of the group was 12.

They were recommended to a US hospital and the US hospital said they would take them.

And Europe doesn't pay for your healthcare if it's a non-standard operation or if you're not from there... idiot.

Thought the us health care was like 15 or 20. So why cant she go to the other 14 or 29 countries with BETTER health care?

"I won"
"If Congress will not act, I have a pen and a phone"

>Implying he can't just change the list

People were blown to pieces at the Boston Marathon, and run over by a truck in Nice.

Keep sucking that Muslim cock...

youtu.be/-aPRjg8ViF0

muslims aren't being banned purely for their beliefes but their behaviours...like cutting off peopels hands for stealing apples. And rapeing women..and being fucking terrorists and fundamentalists...
islam is the most disgusting religion on the planet that brain washes it's victims to be mind slaves that obey any command their holy book comands of them....like illing infidels or non believers....so yeah...everyone on the planet should be trying to irridicate islam

Trump needs to send a squad of the Praetorian guard over get this judges mind right.

Does the word Europe mean nothing?

children forced into fighting for terror groups are not the same as those traveling with their families who are all legal US citizens and permanent residents

Why didn't Obama put them on the list. Answer the question.

What does white supremacy have to do with the christian religion? Are there any christian extremist groups killing muslims regularly? No, but there is in Islam.

>so-called judge

He means 'judge', unless he is happy being called 'so-called president'?

15 or 20 what? What the fuck are you talking about?

see

Hmmmmmmm maybe the us shoild stop paying to make everyone healthy workd wide and only worry about citizens

And where did those terrorists come from I wonder hmmm?

>Are there any christian extremist groups killing muslims regularly?
quebec mosque attack.

No Saudi Arabia is the country US politicians chose before Trump was in power to have a foothold in the region.

You blame him for being un-diplomatic but whine when he has to keep roling the diplomatic relationships that were going before he was elected ?

You fucking liberals are completely hysterics now, nothing matter but being against every trump move.

>tfw best military
>tfw getting schooled by children

>implying it wasnt based off of some statistucal study and obama just threw darts at a map

...we don't.

Our healthcare is expensive. The family was willing to pay it. We weren't paying anyone, they were (trying to) pay us.

Explain why he can't change the list then?

i blame him for being a racist and appointing neo-nazi bannon