That's pretty much it.

B A I T

>be you
>be a racist
That's pretty much it.

Oh, and
>putting spaces after your meme arrows
neck yaself

does Sup Forums hate Trump now because Sup Forums has just taken over Sup Forums now so has no reason to come here or are liberals from other sites using this an entrance board to come shitpost?

speak for yourself libtard

No.

Bannon is a neo-nazi and Trump is a racist.

Your tears are delicious

bait

Cry more bitch nigga.

It's sad the conservacucks don't realize or won't admit the massive fuck up they made by electing Drumpf. The man is completely unsuited to the position and jarringly unqualified. Also he's a fucking racist, sexist, retarded buffoon.

Don't call me that cuck liberal

Who let you out of your cage?

bait

bait

>Still this asshurt over the election result

Cry some more leftist shithead, hahahahahahaha :^)

MAGA!

His presidency is shittier than that photoshop

>racist

Nobody cares about racism

I am not a liberal or a cuck. Wtf, are you for real? Can you even read O.o ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

bait

>O.o
>cuck loberal

Man drumpf will be a disaster. I voted for him because i thought he was anti establishment. Really he doesnt know what the fuck he is doing

>triggered

cry more libturd lol

I am a conservative. And my testicles are twice the size of yours little sissy. Come at me faggot.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

lol, I'm not from the USA. Nice try cousinfucker.

I love watching your country destroy itself with its retarded leadership.

I am not saying we should gas all niggers. But we should gas all niggers.

Effeminate trap cuck liberal using emojies

Bait is yuuge!

He's the man. No question. I'd follow him into Valhalla

"Immortan Don, WITNESS ME!"

sandnigger

Stop insulting yourself. It makes me feel sorry for you. Get some help.

b getting infected by CTR or something? pre inaug this place was so heavy trump, who are all these left wing autists

i don't use emojies like you cuck boy

It's an invasion of shitposters. Sup Forums is a place that welcomes things like a Trump election not because he's better necessarily than the alternative but for the fact that his very existence trolls the world.

> assuming
> space police
> mad cause gay

Deal bruh

just realized that yankees are dumber than niggers

Oh no. You think i care if you approve of emojies or not?. Your opinion is fucking worthless to me. You probably have the smallest cock of all the people on this board, that is punishment enough.

no one is dumber then niggers.

>I'm not from the USA.

Allahnigger confirmed

There's no bigger cuck than the one who wants Trump's dick shoved down into their throat

Trump is the best thing to happen in politics since I can remember.
Just in pure entertainment terms....I love cringe humour like the office , so watching Trump be so fucking cringe at every opportunity, and then watching all of his supporters cringe his excuses...
It's the hardest ediroon of "you cringe you lose";
You lost America ...you voted in Ronald McDonald, a literal corporate clown, as your commander in chief, and he's proving to be every bit as retarded as we'd hoped.
Best year for comedy.

No. Trump would ask for consent. Hillary would outright rape you because nobody would fuck her willingly.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

>t. asshurt hillary supporter

lol :^)

She lost, get over it.

That excuse is SO 2016

Actually I would.

>criticism of Trump
>no legitimate come back
>better post something about Hilary or Obama

Cuck confirmed

Wow you thought i was hillary supporter?

You sick bastard. That is pretty impressive. Good job.

The irony is, that pic applies entirely to you.
I don't think you support Hillary you retarded shit hat.
It's time to stop using her as an excuse or a comeback because she is literally irrelevant now.
Fail harder cuck for brains

you're still a faggot

Bitching about a candidate that barely got into office. That sort of stupidity shrinks testicles, no testicles no testosteron. No testosteron and cock shrinks. Diagnosis? You are a fucking cuck.

Thanks love you too.

If you aren't a trump supporter than yes you ARE a hillary supporting cuck shill nigger lover

>still this asshurt 2 months on

Hahahahaha keep the tears coming dirty libtard scum :^)))

You realize, the democratic party literally are the cucks?
They want refugees to come in and fuck their country.
They want to give blacks extra rights so they can fuck them.
They want a government system that will fuck them.
They literally want things that are bad for society.
That is a cuck. Not someone who wants freedom and protection.

She was not a comeback you fucking retard. It was a simple joke and a role reversal. It does not matter if she is irrelevant now. It does not make her any less funny.

He was a living joke before he threw his hat in the ring.
He was an utter embarrassment from the moment he stepped into the ring.
He's fallen flat on his face from the moment he got off the starting block.

But we're still supposed to give this objectively demonstrable clown who can't even spell a fair crack at the whip?

And, I'M the cuck in this situation?
What dictionary definition are using to define 'cuck' you shit sucking thunder cunt?

>meme arrows
Why hasn't Russia nuked us yet

It's over guys Trump won.

Is that the official policy?
Kick yourself in the balls because it triggers empathy in SJWs?

You go right ahead...I'm not with them

I agree. That was my point.......

He has done more in two weeks than Obama did in eight years, enjoy your new conservative masters

SJW == Domestic Terrorist and belongs in Guantanamo or Leavenworth.

Think I fucked up who I was quoting. Basically any liberal who calls someone a cuck

That orange cuk said he'd punish Goldman Sachs
>>lol jk i'm gonna hire 5 GS executives

His tiny little hands waved at us as he swore he'd "crack down on Wall Street"
>>hahahah! no i'm gonna deregulate so they can do wtf they want

Face it faggots, he played you and you fucking fell for it.

Realized that after. I was agreeing with you and calling other guy a pussy

No need for another election then.

Who won the last game of football?
Every football fan must now support that team, and there will never be another game.

It has been decided

Nah. Because whether you love him or hate him, Trump is the best thing that has happened to American politics in the last 200 years. Why? Because he has and will shake shit up, break us out of our 'business as usual' mentality and make people actually think about how the political system is supposed to work.

Fuck the crying liberals. Fuck the red hat conservatives. Sup Forums should be embracing Trump as our Lord and Saviour, because he is the biggest fucking troll of the 20th or 21st century.

>triggered

This is a good idea
He can hand the crown to baron
Then baron will rid us of you weak unmanly snowflakes

It takes longer to build something than to knock it down.
What has Trump really done other than have his power checked by federal judges?

I don't see no wall.
Day 1 construction was supposed to start ...That's what the Furious Orange said

Dear Anonymous,

I am not American. Never have I set foot into that country in my entire life. But still I felt compelled to heed your wish to go fuck myself.

So as most of you are probably aware, the act of "fucking" generally requires two people: one to do the fucking, another to do the being fucked. I am on a mission to fuck myself, so what are the requirements? Investigating the intruguing details of my genitals, I have found that I have: a penis, testicles and an anus. Further orifices are my two nostrils, my two ears and my one mouth.

Common folklore seems to tell that a man loses his virginity not through oral intercourse. It appears as though inserting a penis into an ear or a nostril is entirely impossible, so that left me with only two choices: my anus and my penis.

I have tried many, many methods since OP posted his thread, in order to fuck myself in the rear. None of them worked. I can't bend it over the other way with duct tape, I can't cut it off without potentialy fatal bleeding and it never reattaching, in order to stuff it in my backside. Verily, 'tis a mystery what OP meant. But then I realized:

It turns out that my penis, too, has an orifice. It is called the "urethra", where commonly urine and sperm are ejected. However, maybe, just maybe, I can insert a penis into itself. And that's where not being American came into play. I still have my foreskin, which is part of my penis. Therefore, I rolled my foreskin into my urethra. It hurt like hell, it bleeds like a motherfucker because I overdid it, but I did fuck myself.

All for OP. Go fuck yourself, you bastard. This wasn't worth it at all.

Yours faithfully,

just another fucking user

(go on, google it, this isn't copypasta)

He actually has some pretty impressive achievements. Use google. The only one who would call him a 'clown' is a sheep feed national narrative by media. And most of his ideas are solid. Not all of them. But still.

He is the lesser evil of the two in that election by far. And if you did not support him then there is a high chance you supported hillary.

And a assure you only a cuck would do such a thing. No self respecting men would vote for her. Only a castrated libtard sheep would.

Kind of like Bernie using his own contributions to buy a new million dollar vacation home LMAO. Oh and that gawdy red Audio he has now too.
Oh and supporting Hillary after she fucked him over.
Must be really sad being a liberal. Have your little black mask to riot for equality later?
Can't handle free speech so burn some trash cans bc it hurts your feels?
Blacks give speeches every fucking day about how bad white people are - no riots.
Yet if you even insinuate someone is a racist, MUHH HATE SPEECH

I thought that the salt after the 8th would peter out over time but it's just getting more and more tasty and plentiful lol

stale pasta

what

I agree.

Look up shareblue. They are trying to come back under a different name after getting btfo.

>you - bored with your life, wasting it away on an internet enabled device pointlessly browsing a random image bored
>me - the same

Yup, SO triggered.
About as triggered as you were to respond with the word "triggered"

This rabbit hole goes down forever by the way.

>snowflake
You do realise Trump is the most precious, easily bruised, thin skinned snowflake in the political arena...and that includes people who self identify as snowflakes

Hehehe go fuck myself? I voted for him to fuck you.

why would you vote for someone to fuck over your fellow countrymen?
i thought the purpose of leadership was to enhance life for every citizen.

shut the fuck up hippy faggot

Same here, and I'd vote for him a 100 times more :^)