Sup Forums would you fuck a girl this fat?

Sup Forums would you fuck a girl this fat?

Would you date one this fat?

Maybe, depends on the situation.
Date? No never.

Would fuck. Would wife.

What if she was actively trying to lose weight but struggling?

Yes on both counts. She's got some good potential. The face isn't too messed up.

Think of it this way - if you were with her when she was fat she'll stick with you because were cool with her not for her looks.

Can you motivate here to get fit in 6 months?
If she goes from a 3/10 body to a 8/10 body, sure why not. Just hide here from your friends during that time.

I'm not talking about her face, friend. I'm about her size and wanna know if losing more weight is that big of a deal or if I can cruise through it and not stress

If you help her out with exercise, yes.

She has to do it on here own. Else she will get fat in the future.

Yes, and much fatter too. As long as her face is hot too.

Well, the whole point of losing weight shouldn't be for the benefit of other people.

It should be solely something you want to do for you. Because it'll make you stronger, faster, give you more stamina, and make you proud when you look at yourself naked in the mirror. Anything that comes along as a consequence of that is great, but it shouldn't be the reason you do it.

I should know, I used to be fat, got fit and now am fat again.

Wanna get fit again though - that shit was so cash.

Okay let's be real.

I lost motivation over Christmas. I felt burnt out and wanted to give up even though I want to be skinny.

I would just like someone to do it with me on occasion so I don't feel alone. Is that okay or do I need to push myself more?

>pic related

Seconded

Yes and yes.

You look good user.

It doesn't mean you should quit though, keep working towards your full potential.

You may regret it down the line if you don't at least try.

Yes and yes, I prefer girls to be chubby. My gf is about that size, carries it a lot better though.

Working out with somebody is always the best way. They can help you get motivated, get you to the gym if you 'don't want to. But ultimately, you want to do it for yourself, not for the person you are going to the gym with.

Just ask a friend.

It's tough, man. How do you keep yourself focused? I just want to eat and give up all the time but I'm regretting it, so I eat more. It's almost like an eating disorder, but the binging type.

You're perfect. Would plow hard.

Look for food that you enjoy eating but that are also good for you. You should learn to cook if you dont know yet.

no.
no.

I would. I got a bbw fetish

It doesn't matter what size you are, a some guy will fuck you. It may not be the 9/10 you want, but commitmentless sex is a dream come true for most.

I'd fuck one. Probably wouldn't date one though. Once they are already this fat they're just bound to get fatter.

Fuck-yes
Date-no

See

I worked out with a friend whenever possible and committed myself to a solo run at least once a week.

I also downsized meals at every opportunity.

Another way to do it is join a fitness class. It becomes more a solid commitment and it's a decent way to meet people.

Faggot. This is Sup Forums

Everyone here would fuck a dry floor mop and post pics/time stamp for the keks.

Yep

Unfortuneatly no woman like that would ever fuck ugly Sup Forumstards like us

Pics?

Get into meal prepping. Look for a place nearby where you can buy that shit already made.

Yes, I like chubby girls. Also their often more submissive.

thirded

you guys are really trying to fuck a "girl" who posted on Sup Forums? Jesus christ. i remember back in like 2013 people were talking about Sup Forums going to shit. Hopefully they've all died, as to spare them from the level of fuckery that you tards spew across this board day in and day out.

please get into the chubby thread in /soc/

Sup Forums is not worth a girl like you

What's your snapchat?
I'll help motivate you as I'm trying to lose weight myself

will wait for you there

Yes and Yes.

jesus fucking christ i'm cringing

Women don't think logically like that, they are always and I mean ALWAYS looking for someone better.

No not date just fuck then leave.

Hell yes on both, she's hot as fuck

I can post my snap ID

I have and will again. Fatties are best.

Yes
Yes

women like that won't stay chubby, there are still fattening...

beware of women with bad food habits.

Yes and yes

OP gone?