What is melania thinking here?

what is melania thinking here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOlkfb87hXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I'm glad no one noticed I'm a transexual alien"

"I'm the most powerful woman in the world now."

What is Melania thinking here? That's her on the right. Not a fake.

Probably something like: "Why are people so desperate to push this perverse liberal agenda that they felt the need to play this footage backwards?"

Did op disturb your safe space dear cuckservative?

"Goddamn my cootch itches"

Yes. I'm literally shaking right now.

Kek, glad to see someone with sense of humour not getting offended.

while i do kek at the librul agenda shit, the fact that the clip is being played backwards is important

"It was a lot more fun when I was just super rich and not every paeon was hating on me,"

I imagime a monkey playing playing the drum

She looks like me when I want to take a shit fucking bad after a night of heavy drinking, and a strong black coffe, and someone is talking to me.

Man you can't hate that kid, he's so fucking autistic it's fucking hilarious, almost like a living autistic meme.

It'd going to take for ever to get the nigger smell out...

debunked, but retards like you don't care about facts. You live in a world of alternative facts and just run away when someone calls you out.

can someone shoop this webm so that equations and shit is flying around before and after she's smiling?

>It'd going to take for ever to get the nigger smell out my pussy
Fixed for you

false. watch the full video. It's at hour 2, minute 51.

fucking conservatives...are they all so insulated from facts?

"are Italians white?"

please don't beat me later...please

Trump hands are too small to make any damage at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=LOlkfb87hXk

>smiles cause wrinkles.

Ivanka also stops laughing

Enjoy your nation being destroyed by Chinese Troops. War has been declared

"Where did I leave the Prada my servants bought yesterday?"

>This is my life now

Except it's not going backward...
Pence's clapping is proof. It would be obvious there if it were going backward.

Since she's his Handler, she's probably thinking something very ordered and capably ruthless.

>ITT: Not even cuckservatives can believe how idiotic is Trump goy and his family.
Outstanding

They probably just had an argument before this about something cancer. That's what women are like.

Melania is not a woman, looks clearly like a transexual alien from jupiter.

oh shit nigga. you onto something

they were obviously just smiling because he was looking at them

once he turned away they can stop faking

I wish i was closer to my husband during his run for president, when he wins i probably wont see him much because he is to busy making America great again.

Cant you even link it, fuck you are noob.

>American liberal: Reject Israel, but enforce all what the ZOG is about: Homosexuality, pedophilia, racism against white people, muslims, third wave feminism, etc...
>American conservatives: Claim to despise all what the zionist elite promotes in America, and yet support zionist cucks like Trump.
What the fuck is wrong with you america? Do you realize that you support exactly what you hate about each other? Jeez...

She's thinking "I bet those 4 chan cunts are writing about me"

The smaller the surface area they higher the accumulated pressure on the surface as the surface is smaller and the pressure applied stays the same.

You libtards are so fucking dumb.
Try learning useful things in college.

"Oh shit, what did myself get into"

Not taking sides either way, but yeah you can see the video has been reversed. Still, it might shed insight into the relationship....

>If you don't support a cuck selling your country you're a libtard
I'm a conservative idiot, but not the kind of cuckservative that only wants to suck Israel's dick and then complain about the ZOG, I rather use my brain and despise all these fucking leeches.

"I have to fuck him tonight. But it'll be worth the 4 minutes, think about the positives, Melania."

/thread

No bounds to stupidity
>her family is loaded.

"Nigga tongued my anus"

Trump must have scolded her. What did he say?
He was barking some kind of orders.

Fuck, I hope so. I want to kill some Chinese.

"Tonight, Imma beat your anus"

Soon

"I guess it was worth marrying this fucking faggot. Maybe. Yah... Maybe not, too."

CANT WAKE UP

they don't get it. anyone who disagrees is an "antifa tumblrina" or a "libtard".

real conservatives tolerate trump at best.

the first shota is so cute

on a non-zoomed video, you can see the video is not reversed by the woman swinging her hair. If it was reversed, you would notice it immediatly.

I think you're right.

is this played in reverse??

The Trumpster is about to call Putin and trade her in for a younger model.

"Haha, ne me deportirat"

muh muh alternative facts derp

you're so fucking stupid it ought to hurt.

Non blurred?

probably angry about the liberal media bullying her son

Questioning her life choices of being a money grubbing whore. "Was it really worth it. I could have stayed with the KGB.

Why does people mistake zionist cuck like Trump with our saviour Hitler?
Do you realize that Hitler wanted to fight against zionist leeches like Trump fighting for israeli interests?
Is just the same thing as when people call third wave feminists "feminazis" When this movements it's all about jewish marxism.
It's funny how people label all the shit in the world as nazi, and it's afraid to say that the nazis were 100% right when you see zionist cuck like Hillary, Trump, Milo, Alex Jones, etc..

Faggot

They had better get the new house really clean, extra clean.
If it still smells like Nigger I am so going back to NYC.

Smells like waffles and failure

Wtf did i get into

How does it feel knowing that autist will get better pussy than you could ever dream of?

mustlim ban - unconstitutional, but a judge just ended that, thank goodness.
border wall - costs too much, will do nothing.
keystone pipeline - will greatly damage the ecology.
bringing back manufacturing - will add many pollutants and dangerous chemicals to our drinking water and our land.

total failure on literally every single policy.

kek

Nothing.

The kid will probably get off only by fucking an animal corpse.
Also you don't need to be a millionaire to get pussy my friend, I'm pretty average and I'm lucky enough to get some nice pussy, the secret is not acting like a total assburger.

EU is finished

Or having a lot of money and being tall for his age probably won't hurt him cucktard.

America dun goofed

Yes we did in 2008. We fixed it this time though Bud. :-)

>oh shit I'm going to have to try and find his penis tonight

Amen

I rather fuck someone who fucks me because she like it, and not because I'm the son of the israeli biggest cuck millionaire.

Loaded in Slovenia means her family owns 2 goats and a chicken.

Those are good morals but isnt summer over?

Escape from the planet of the apes

Wow, so edgy m8

You know the routine, it's their most precious copout.

Liberals are so fucking stupid

Just an older version of the 'race card' for them.

I agree, but for the record I'm a real conservative and not a cuckservative, I'll never support a zionist cuck fighting for Israel.

> 1 more day then hes off to the white house and Im finally free

Funny because Bush and Nixon ruined the country and the other two wouldve done the same

Also what is NSA and watergate