Guys why is the super bowel a big deal in the u.s...

Guys why is the super bowel a big deal in the u.s? I can understand if your favorite team is playing but why do people go all out and throw parties to watch a game?

Same reason people tune in to watch men in short shorts chase a ball around for 90 minutes and only score one goal. Entertainment.

cause football is violent and manly in a world increasing devoid of such things. I've never understood why any sport is popular unless you're actually participating.

>Pussy pads
>Manly

Pick one

True. Except football has strategy and takes athletic talent. Soccer does not.

You've obviously never played soccer

This is true i just didnt feel like arguing with faggots who really think there is strategy when it comes to kicking a ball

One of my friends was drunk one day playing Madden 08 or some shit and was telling me how "Football is like chess, user. It takes a lot of brainpower to play this game."
I stole his doritos and just walked right out the door to his house. Wonder what ever happened to that dude.

Same reason people watch stupid stuff in other parts of the world. They are told to from a young age, it is embedded in their minds that it is to be done.

You literally need to be autistic to not understand why literally everyone loves football. It's harmless, its mindless, it's entertaining, it's competitive, it's something to discuss, it's one more reason to celebrate / party / have a good time with friends and it's fun as fuck to make packers fans feel unwelcome in Boston. We will be friendly to them but if they try to talk about foot ball with us we let them know real quick that they are cruising for a bruising

>90 minutes chasing a ball and the game ending 0 to 0
>interesting

Pick one

Cuz it's fun. Don't tell me Eurofags never have sports parties

Very true. I've some people get right fuckin rowdy over cricket, a sport that not only perplexes the mind but also makes no sense

For the sake of partying.

>rugby
>inb4 we have rugby 2

kek'd
have been in similar situations and responded w/ similar actions... cathartic...
hey guys who's watching the door?
normie faggots are just wondering in here...

Do people party over the yearly championship tournaments of other sports?

I don't understand why they do that.

>as if such behavior is unique to a single sport

burgers are conditioned to love commercials
therefore they watch a 4 hour event in which the ball is moving for 11 minutes

kek

>super bowel

Because we're all depressed and suicidal from working too much so we need a distraction

Lol k

I play rugby. It's getting more popular in the US

Dubs of truth. Everything we enjoy is just a distraction from waiting for death really

back to back 77s

More 7s?

Not necessarily. The commercials in the Super Bowl are made to be especially entertaining.

Since when did an egg have two pointed sides? Never ya fucking cum goblin.

Because many people are football fans and not necessarily just fans of their favorite team.

Also its called a Football Because its Roughly a Foot Long.

If true then NFL would be bigger across the world unlike soccer which is the biggest sport in the world. You Americans are cute thinking the world gives a shit about your bullshit sports.

"He kicks the ball to the goal AND HE MISSED GOAL! OH BOY THAT WAS CLOSE THE CROWD ALMOST SAW SOMEONE SCORE! oh well game over evey one go home" -every soccer game