Why does the queen carry a purse? What does she carry in their? Keys? Money...

Why does the queen carry a purse? What does she carry in their? Keys? Money? That doesn't sound like something a queen would carry. Maybe a gun, but why not carry the gun a holster?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/fashion/people/queen-elizabeth-whats-inside-her-handbag/
youtube.com/watch?v=evLaJZPRAIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

apparently she only caries, a small amount of make up and compact mirror. bet she probably has a little .32 in there these days though

A .32? I always though the queen would carry something with a little more power.

>giving a 90 year old woman firepower
yeah she kills the terrorist then has a heart attack

What if she carries Obama's real birth certificate

where would you hide the Royal Dildo?

In my ass of course.

so in this case the purse is useless

She needs to hide the African gold somewhere doesn't she?

The Queen carries a comb, a handkerchief, a small gold compact and a tube of lipstick in her handbag. On Sundays, she carries paper money to place in the collection plate at church.

Learn to Google you stoopid fuckwit.

implying google always tells the truth

I have seen on tv something about her purse. In the end said she carry some make up, cards and letters she signed to give someone she will meet and some dank memes.

Hand sanitiser
Adult Nappies
amber leaf and rizla
yoyo
selfie stick
Swiss army knife
legal highs
tomato sauce sachets she robs from McDonald's
elastic bands
fruit polos
key for opening electricity meter cupboard
pencil
one of those big wheels of hubba bubba
gameboy colour
straws
dog poo bags
and spare shoelaces

Do you really think I'm gonna believe the Jew propaganda? I know she is hiding the first and only copy of HL3 in their!

She carries the hopes and dreams of all Britain.

double trips
checked

Britain had hopes and dreams?

(the purse is empty)

a purse not a backpack

"Majesty magazine reports that the Queen carries a comb, a handkerchief, a small gold compact and a tube of lipstick in her handbag. On Sundays, she carries paper money to place in the collection plate at church."

The royal cock and balls strapon
An Ingram m-11 machine pistol
Her pot
A huge fat roll of cash

Stop believing the communist lies! She is hiding the evidence that she killed Diana!

there ya go.
good on ya, mate

also, it wouldn't do for a woman of breeding to be seen without a purse, or at least a clutch.

>Implying any woman has to have any logical reason for anything they do

Stop believing the NIGGER LIES! SHE IS HIDING THE GREAT BRITISH EMPIRE IN THEIR!

*THERE

She probably carries nothing. It is a fashion accessory you dolt.

>(implying that she isn't carrying around the only evidence George Bush did 9/11)

Tampons.

The queen's Every Day Cringe?
I bet there is a fedora, lighter, karambit, and missing Wu Tang album in there.

I think at this point she is too damn old to bleed at this point. Maybe a powder.

Quim cream

Why the fuck would a 90 year old woman carry tampons?

Lizard food for Phil The Greek

Two bricks. It's her last line of defense if anyone gets past her guards.

dragon dildos

I am laughing hard as fuck. I don't know. GG

Wouldn't that just stay in the royal puss?

there*

It's because we can totally picture her braining a terrorist with it. Seriously, I don't think she'd fuck around.

She carries her royal welfare checks

*their

Doesn't she live off of welfare? I mean really she lives off the government for doing nothing.

*they're

*there're

She carries HOOCH

Doing nothing???, jesus man, she waves at poor people, thats why she get all the free houses n cash n diamonds and fancy hats. Waving at poor people.

Yeah. They're england's kardashians. Except they're on welfare and probably don't have aids

theire're

They do have aids, royal aides!!! lol n that

the shrunken pickled head of Diana
and Ponce Phils balls

the royal family owns a lot of land, that were they get their money.

Aw jeez I didn't know she worked so hard. Here I was starving in the Gulag think that I had it rough but she takes the cake. I hope accepts my apology.

telegraph.co.uk/fashion/people/queen-elizabeth-whats-inside-her-handbag/

what?. they use our land to make themselves money

Thereist're'le'most

>our land

No, the land belongs to the Crown Estate,

yeah, she had to go on a course and everything, she got a nice little certificate at the end of it and hangs it in one of the 500 downstairs toilets. Life ain't easy just because you are the Queen, born in to one of the richest families in the world.

>Believing what the Jews tell you

>our land
Simmer down, comrade

>On Sundays, she carries paper money to place in the collection plate at church
WTF LOL
Isn't she like the head of the church of england?

That's like me taking the change out of my right pocket and putting it in my left pocket. What a retard

Stolen from us.Fucking german / greek parasites.

Thats how they roll.

Who is "us"?

It's a subtle way of telling those people whom believe in sky daddy to give her more money

>stolen from us

How did any land in this country come to be owned? I bought the land my flat sits in from the previous owner, who no doubt bought it from the previous owner, repeat this for a thousand years, how did the original owner come to own it?

Fuck you, nazi boi. Nice dubs btw.

WE, the people.

loads of it was stolen, not bought.

I dunno, I'm just being a cunt

>implying I know what the fuck I'm on about

That's adorable.

Is owning land just a human concept? Does it all belong to God or is this land God given? Does God care for us? Does God exist? Who am I and why am I here? Is the meaning to life just the queens hand bag?

Shani'qua ain't got nothing on this welfare queen.

She obvs carries tea and scones in there to ensure her britishness is at least 112% at all times.

Cheers dad.

>a woman of breeding
>90 year old woman
>menopause happens between 40-60 years of age.

404- logic not found.

It's all so clear now

you're welcome.

Please master teach me more of your wisdom!

hur dur it's your welcome.....prick

fuck off, twat.

Kek. Are people seriously unaware of menopause? That's fucking scary.

Twelvety-nine is a good one too

it's jew propaganda. Lizards don't bleed.

I jizzed so fucking hard! I need more of dat wisdom!!!

Tendes

Niggers don't bleed either. Have you ever seen any red blood after they get glocked?

Eleventeen?

(atomic bomb sounds come out of dick)

and that has what to do with anything, you racist fucktard?. and no, I've never seen any one get 'glocked', I live in a decent country with no need for that kind of thing.

My work here is done, clean up well, remember to wash it ,and I wish you a good evening. XXX

owning anything is a human concept, dosnt make it any less real though seeing as how its humans who decide whats real and whats not.

god? tell you what, you go ask god and tell me what he says. hes never around when i look for him.

you are who you decide you are, and your here to decide why your here. now you can either come up with an answer as quickly as possible then spend the rest of your time here working towards that goal, or you can spend your whole life asking the same pointless question over and over again. your choice, after all its you who decides for you.

if the meaning of your life is the queens hand bag, then so be it. perhaps you should go get your sack cut off and hollowed out so the queen can have a coin purse for her hand bag that is the meaning of your life- you'll have contributed to that meaning. in general though, your life means whatever you want it to mean, and thus asking the question "whats the meaning of life" is pointless because no one else knows what meaning you have assigned to your life unless you tell them.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=evLaJZPRAIQ

Inside the purse is your mind
Don't open it
Someone needs to keep it safe and it can't be you

I spoke to God. He is calling for a fourth Reich.

Good job, mate.
Now excuse me while a watch the game at Twickenham.

An iPhone, locked and set to browse only Sup Forums . As well as a couple of power banks to YLYL on the go.