Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

if you have a better idea please share

just what the data suggests. earlier than that point spacetime may have worked differently.

nothing to see here. move on folks.

There is no universe. What we perceive is indeed a vast space, but only because we are micro-organism inside a very small container compared to the macro beings that are cultivating us.
We, as a species, are a science project. We are sea monkeys, essentially, and this is truly all we know.
This world, and the perceivable space outside, are all we think exists.
We believe we are the apex, but we are no more than a larger species project for amusement.
Our lifespans are but minutes in their eyes.
Our civilizations take but a mere day to raise.
Our evolution just about a week.
WE are just a decoration in a home to be observed in passing. Like an ant farm.
We are truly insignificant.

Stop posting this horse shit or atleast use a different pic.

I've been seeing these fucking threads for what seems like 1 to 2 years. Is this just the same fucking autist every day?

cont.
Our little world and universe was just dropped into this contained void. This cage. This fishbowl if you will.
That "big band" was the planting of a miniature world. And we are just specks that make a little mound on the sides of a ball in it.
There is something far greater beyond your comprehension.

T h i s

But we know that we don't belong here

fucking depressing man
thanks user

>>>
>Anonymous 02/04/17(Sat)12:11:17 No.721337253▶
> (OP)
> Stop posting this horse shit or atleast use a different pic.
>>>
>Anonymous 02/04/17(Sat)12:11:42 No.721337278▶
>File: ftygsd.jpg (44 KB, 338x500)
of course we don't. We are the most unnatural things on this planet.
We were clearly seeded here, with the intention of evolving, and terraforming the planet to our needs. Why? My personal guess is that we are being studied. How can such adaptation and reformation be useful?
Education to another species? Microbiological warfare between other species?
Medicinal uses for cellular reparations in macro-organisms?

Doesn't believe in the big bang because physics and math is confusing. Believes some illiterate faggots used telepathy and can now tell you exactly how all this got here because someone wrote a book about it.

Belief in facts is not required. They are facts whether you believe them or not.

Holy Big Bang! Is this shitpost still going on!?

except that would mean that all the stuff we know about light, nuclear physics, quantum physics and well, science really, would be wrong.

so no that "end of Men in Black" shit is just not true...

>We are the most unnatural things on this planet.

I could argue against this, but i think the short version should be sufficient.

Bollocks

But why are you an albino loli?

balls ?

wouldnt be wrong necessarely ...just insignificant

That's not an albino. Albinos have white hair.

partial albinism ?

Piebaldism?

but the thing is .. the bid bang is not a fact, it's speculation based on data that we don't have.
It's solid, but still speculation

ALot of what we go off of for those things is based on physics observed on earth.
We assume the sun is fuled by nuclear fission, but before that we thought it was a flammable substance such as coal.
We use colors from the visible light spectrum that humans can see, but not the whole light spectrum.
We usually use a scale from infrared to ultraviolet. But, if we had the ability to observe different color our eyes cannot otherwise pick up, we would need to re write physics as a whole.
Things like an H-R sclae would be totally invalid.

Nuclear physics are limited to nuclear fission. We cannot yet use nuclear fusion, and to correct myself, Nuclear Fusion is what we are assuming powers the sun at it's core far below its photshpere.
Light, photons in general are waves and particles emitted everywhere, we can observe this yes, that wouldn't mean that they aren't created in other aspects than just the sun.
Quantum physics refer to the speeds of atoms that we can observe. Something much larger than us may not be able to observe molecular matters and other things on atomic scales.
Stating that only reinforces my argument that we are micro-organisms.
Those are all things on a scale smaller than ourselves. This make us thing we are larger than anything else organic based.