Is this glass half full or half empty?

is this glass half full or half empty?

It's at 50% capacity

neither you dumb faggot. go back to middle school math class

You're a terrible person and so are your closest family members and your pets and your friends.

you're fucking stupid too. kys

Empty, nobody has poured the champaign to finish this mimosa yet.

am i being detained?

consider suicide

Considering the diameter is greater at the top of the glass, I would actually estimate it to be more like 40% full

>A mimosa in a whiskey glass

What kind of fucking low, slimy, slithering animal are you?

>Mimosa
Faggot Detected

You mean vodka...mimosas are for faggots, cougars, and snotty college girls

Was about to say this.

The glass is not properly made to specifications.

TopKek, and not even samefag.

There is liquid in the glass. Nothing more nothing less.

Why don't you kill yourself?
I don't understand what you're doing, why are you alive? Seriously, your entire existence is pathetic.

Its completely full you dumb fucks. They didnt specify what its full of, so its filled with both gas and liquid.

l2logic

Unless the top half of that glass is a vacuum then it is full, partly with liquid and partly with air.

>liquid
>glass
>the
>real things
>not symbolic interpretations of reality
your move faggotron

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you're full of shit

Facts that rely on perspective comes into play though user. Maybe you should re think at what angle you look at things.

half full
for semantic reasons rather than metaphorical ones

It's half full if you are filling it, and half empty if you were drinking it.

Depends if you were drinking it, or if you were filling it.
BY observing this glass, there are no risidual marks of dried sugar, so it has clearly been filled halfway.

Yes.

Omg no pls don't I'm sorry

Just like your mom every night when I get in bed with her

that's a trick question OP, that's a cup made of glass

also you're a faggot OP

based on calculating the total volume of the glass if it where full and the amount of mass taken up by the liquid, I can say with 99% certainty that the glass is half full of air.

what the fuck are you even saying you retarded niggerfaggot?

it's halfway to being a screwdriver. now drop some vodak into that shit and enjoy.

more like 1/3 full

just like your mom after I finish in her.

Who cares?

a third full of what?!!

some sort of orange liquid. are you blind, or just stupid?

some of us can't afford the luxury of apathy faggot

yeah....she's still laughing at your 4cm penis. :)

it's OP's piss, obviously.

OP is full of dick

well the average penis size is around 4 inches, so it's your whore mother's fault for setting such unrealistic expectations.

what the fuck.

you're retarded

correction, I'm empty of not-shit.

says you, the tiny pricked faggot. :)

How can you say this is representative when there are so many hung nigger countries not even included in the sample?

he's an expert on dicks. trust him. :)

what sorcery is this?

Technically speaking both the cup and the liquid (OJ?) inside of it are mostly empty space

THIS.

half empty

yes

this orange juice is full of glass

thisthisthisthis

It's completely full... 50% liquid, 50% gas

Nigga its half empty. No one pores half a glass of orange juice.

only looks about 1/3 full tbqh fam

it's not relevant whether glass is half full or half empty as long as it is iittala glass

The glass is being raped.

It's piss

Does it matter?
We will all die...

The glass would be all full as water takes up 50% and the air particles take up the other 50%,the glass is all full .

Between all those particles is a lot of empty space

Its half full of emptiness

fucking nerd, but I accept your analysis and you are correct

It depends.

CNN would report that it was half empty if it were Trump's glass of OJ.

CNN would report that it was half full, and filling as we speak if it were Obama's glass of OJ.

Me, it's half full. I still got more juice!