How often do you shower?

How often do you shower?

everyday except weekends

This unless I plan on going out.

Yep. Same as this guy. Before work 5 days a week, Saturday no, Sunday maybe.

Every day before I go to bed.

Everyday because I sweat alot for someone who isn't a fat shit.

Every day. Maybe I'll skip a day if I am alone on the weekend or if I had a long day at work... but I hate skipping. Sometimes twice a day if I am going to have sex or just worked out. For the people skipping every weekend... maybe go meet some girls and get out of the basement. The weekends are when you should be the most clean

At least once a day during winter, 2-3 times a day from april to october

About every 2 days I condition my hair and I feel weird if I wash it again before a 1-2 day period

Never. I don't even leave my room anymore. I haven't had a shower in 1-2 years. That's the truth.

Bullshit

ditto

I know it's hard to believe but I'm just being honest with y'all. That's how big of a waste of space I am.

Once a week because I'm not fucking disgusting.
>dry shampoo for hair
>wash face/pits/balls daily
>wear pants for 3 days
>wipe deodorant on arms to smell good
I'm doing my part in this drought

Showering before bed just makes sense as opposed to when you wake up.
> sheets stay clean
> more time in the morning
> you don't sweat as much during the day true story I wouldn't lie to my Sup Forumsros

Except there is an extra 8 hours of you sweating. Also most body washes and soaps are fresh smelling for about the amount of time you sleep. I shower at night because I have a blue collar job and I am gross when I get home and no point in doing it in the morning if I am about to get instantly dirty. But on the weekend it has to be in the morning

Everyday, every morning you fucking dirt fucks. I would get in the bathtub at night too if i feel i need it.

I shower 2 times a month, more depending on potential social events. I'm a hermit.

As a NEET, usually once per week.
But I'll take one whenever I DO need to go somewhere.

Nice trips

tuesday thursday sunday

Every day, sometimes twice a day depending on how much I hate myself

Post a pic of your hair.