Trump will not be impeached. Trump will build the wall...

Trump will not be impeached. Trump will build the wall. Trump will make America great again and most likely will win the 2nd term election. Best part is not a single facebook post or Sup Forums thread crying about shit you don't understand will do anything but trigger yourself over and over. Deal with it

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/state-dept-reverses-visa-revocations-allowing-previously-banned-travelers-to-enter-us/ar-AAmBVS0?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

love how trump is making it legal for investment brokers to fuck over their clients again. also getting rid of a bunch of banking regulations that were put in place after bush fucked up the economy.

obviously the 1% he represents liked making money at the expense of the poor retards that voted for him.

LMFAO! You're on Sup Forums and you think the pro trump post is b8?? GTFO!

Dont forget his retarded executive order basically legalizing anything in the name of religion.
thats not going to cause a world of shit at all

>muh 1 percent!
That's you. Fuck off commie!

no most likely about it, he will win a 2nd term

massive liberal death toll due to dehydration from crying nonstop to follow

sucks when you realize you don't make enough money to matter to the crazy you voted for, huh? don't worry though, donald will fight to increase your work days and reduce your pay.

it starts with the wall, which you will pay for and build. that will leave a ton of jobs open, ones with illegally long hours and well below minimum wage pay.

>Disinformation and demoralization campaign

You drank the coolaid. Faggot statist cult following mother fucker.

>they're sending us their rapists, and murderers.
>i saw thousands of muslims cheering in the streets of NY after 9/11

common sense coolaid?

This,

Welcome to step one of enslavement.

Who needs "enemies" when you got Trump for president?

Commie coolaids scum

This is you

Trump is the best.

The wall will keep all spics, niggers, chinks faggots out of America. Niggers includes brown muslims

>most likely will win the 2nd term election
>Record low approval rating in less than 2 weeks

I see Zarya.

Trump is such a good president, he will definitely win the 2nd term unless there is another white person running who is more white supremacist. Every candidate in the 2020 election will be a white, white supremacist.

>Listening to biased media
remember when they showed us the polls and he was trailing 30%

DONT PUT YOUR EGGS IN TRUMPS BASKET

We are all in trumps basket

sure shill

HAHAHAHAHAHA

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/state-dept-reverses-visa-revocations-allowing-previously-banned-travelers-to-enter-us/ar-AAmBVS0?li=BBnb7Kz

trump just essentially killed net neutrality and you fucking idiots still think he's doing a good job

that's pretty much what I was thinking :(

this is too sad at this point

The Iranian dude's facial expression is priceless

>statist
>common sense
this is what leftqueers actually believe.

His dissenters would eat them if he said not to.

great contribution and rebuttal. surely you'll be taken seriously.

that doesn't even make sense.

>Deal with it

Deal with what the Tsunami of his never-ending fucking tears? Forget the wall nigga should dig a mote

trump doesn't even understand that there are two other branches of government that get to decide what happens too, so that he doesn't get away with crazy shit

no one will pay attention to trump.

>net neutrality
When was dropping bombs a form of neutrality?

He'll be gone before the end of the year. Either he will leave on his own, or he will be removed by either the Senate or Law Enforcement. A sitting President can not flaunt the law like he does and expect to get away with it. Remember Nixon, faggot.

>so that he doesnt get away with crazy shit

sure worked when obama was president didnt it,oh wait.those two other branches of goverment were worthless and so was 95 percent of america.now we get a president thats gonna do the exact same but get praised for it by the people who criticized obama for doing the same stuff

wtf are you talking about? net neutrality has nothing to do with bombs you dolt.

>using the interwebz
>doesn't understand net neutrality

Kys

obama met opposition from both of the other branches, so yes they kind of did their job, except that it was us vs. them nonsense. trump won't do the same things but, you're probably right about the praise for doing generally bad things. really, i don't think he'll finish 4 years.

So far trump is on track for being an incredible president. You know he's doing something right when the misguided liberal babbies have their feelie weelies hurt

I think what OP is trying to say is ya'll are going to have to deal with it. Whatever you might say Trump is a stronger more successful person than any of ya'll could ever be. No point in being mad about it, he won you lost, you will continue to lose. Just deal with it.

There must be a third option...

>being so fat you elect MikeDonald for president.

What about it doesn't make sense.

>nazi

The nazi's were right though

>what is airplanes
>implying asia, middle east, and africa is south of the border
>being this much of a retard
>being nazi

Because trump is rioting in the streets and making queer videos where people cry "he will not divide us." Because trump supportere made videos where they literally cried... right. We just can't stop crying about winning, and doing everything we want to while meeting insignificant opposition. Keep deluding yourself leftqueer.

Made you reply, didn't it, queer.

you're using the internet and you don't know that he's killing net neutrality?

>jew make tv shows
>mah gawd! they evil!
>nazis murder millions of people and destroy all of europe
>no problem here
u wot m8

trump hasn't worked a day in his life.

Clearlythia jiat shows a lack of diversity. They should hire more minoritys

people that don't agree with trump don't automatically do the opposite of what he says, they do what they want because they have common sense...

what?

He's going to go down in history as the American people's biggest embarrassment since slavery. I wouldn't count on him being impeached but it's absolutely possible.

You trumpets know it, too. No amount of echo chamber volume can really convince you deep down that this guy is anything other than a laughing stock.

He's backpedaling on his promises to protect consumers and reign in Wall Street. That's going to create inflation and seriously impact the inbred pigfuckers that comprise at least 50% of his support. People put rhetoric aside when it starts to hit their wallet.

All it will take is Trump telling his people to march and we'll be plunged into a civil war. Then he'll come for the guns and any remaining support will evaporate.

Prepare your anuses for the reckoning.

Oh. You just disagree. That doesn't mean it doesn't make sense, moron. It just means you're wrong.

Still better than Clinton, now fuck off.

did you have any actual points to bring up, or?

wrong.gif

geegergergegqergegyjojgjoqpergoeqgpqegoqgjqoeprgjpoqejgoeporgpoeqpog

>Facebook post
What are you tards doing with a Facebook account?

Literally everyone except gary johnson wanted to kill net neutrality. Nothing there could have been avoided

I can't tell if you're trolling or so bluepilled that your asshole looks like a wrinkly old smurf

Assuming you can't read, I said Trump's opposition would do anything he said not to do. I siad this because they're reverse psychology susceptible children.

but they didn't elect someone who doesn't even know how our government works...

a liberal candidate would have been much easier on net neutrality.

>Still better than Clinton
Not even you believe that.

That's the problem with disinfo and psyops, isn't it? Once the secret's out, no one will ever take anything you say seriously again.

Not really

b-b-but her emails

wrong.

[citation needed]

yes really. and they wouldn't be a climate change denier either.

trump was bewildered when someone else struck down his travel ban because he thinks he's in a position of absolute power.

Hillary would have been substantially worse for net neutrality... she even said she was actively opposed to it compared to trump's middle ground.

Are you seriously arguing about something you know nothing about?

What the hell are you on about you unhinged loon. You think a no fly zone in Syria is a good idea? No one takes you seriously because your crazy, fuckin psyops lol.

this. so much of this. thank you user

Have you read them?

It's been less than a month, and you faggots have made more speculation about Trump's ability to run this country, and done more to sabotage it than republicans have in 8 years of obongo. But you and your ilk are just so sure about Trump because your media handlers told you so.

/Thread.

i love little caesars

>bewildered
Nice try you fucking faggot. You can't just make up adjectives for people and try to pass it off as an argument

> Trump is a capitalist shill
> The fact that you are so eager to lick his piss soaked boots is hilarious
> Have some dignity

i would like a franchise to your computer box franchise please

> The Wall
> There's already a border + river + militias
> $Billions you could spend on welfare and healthcare or housing

You'd have to be a child to think anything works like that

If you don't support Capitalism or the state of Israel. Your opinion doesn't matter.

> Trump's approval rating is falling at an unprecedented rate
> The left is feeling resurgent
> People aren't just doing lame liberal candle-lit vigils the are striking and fighting back
> You're the salty ones now

trump's middle ground is appointing ajit pai as FCC chairman? what the fuck is worse than this?

It's over bruh. No one respects this nigga and we're about to go to war with China over some man made islands. It's better to just accept that you endorse a ignoramus and move on.

> You are such a bootlicker

i don't watch the news, i'm not an obama supporter.

Welfare, housecare, and housing for millions of beaners that just wandered across the boarder