Going to the liquor store today because I'm having people over tonight -- need to impress...

Going to the liquor store today because I'm having people over tonight -- need to impress. What do you guys think of Kahlúa?

Fun fact about kahlua: it's made by niggers.

its from mexico so beaners dipshit

Cocktails are impressive. Fanny alcohol is impressive. Not kahlua on its own. And white russians are not impressive either. Buy expensive vodka. People are forced to say its good or admit they cant tell the difference

lol, fancy alcohol, but fanny might be the shit as well

It's fine if you're not looking to get anyone drunk, lol. Try a recipe for blue motorcycle. They'll be mad at first but will thank you l8er, lol

Of course, I plan to make some cocktails with it not drink it on it's own.

You're trying to impress people with Kahlúa?
Shit nigger you must have just turned 21?

That stuff is only for high functioning alcoholics morning coffee. You need tequila or vodka or if your friends are immature, 4loko

Everyone beating him up over his Kahlua thought. Personally a good bottle of bourbon or whiskey does well for a party. Ask you local liquor store what they recommend

Good vodka served from the freezer.
>pic related

I think you're a faggot.

You should be prepared for guests, not have to run to the store when guest plan on coming

Get flaming dr peppers

>good ENOUGH vodka
Not good vodka

Far superior to "Premium" vodkas like Grey Goose/Belvedere/Ketel

Get you some non alcoholic drinks. They will drive safely home and hopefully they will mutter out that your party was hell of a lot of fun.

Kudos for Lagavulin and Glengoyne. Fuck the rest of it.

Make mojitos, faggot. They're cheap, fancy, easy to make, and delicious.

its not bad but them again its not flaming mous

Mint juleps, old boy!

Ketel yes, the rest no.

Stoli is basic vodka.
Upper basic, but still basic.

Didn't figure you knew much since kahlua was your go to.

Don't do this lol

The point is to be prepared.
The lagavulin is special, the glengoynes I haven't tried yet.

Got 3 bottles of 10 year and 2 bottles.of 12 year at half price then staff discount on top.
Had to buy them.

be a real nigger and get hennessy kahlua is like schnapps no one wants that gay nigger shit

If you want to impress someone get some Hennessy. All the famous and rich niggers drink it.

i recommended the nigger sauce first back off lol

>What do you guys think of Kahlúa?
...approved

>Hennessey

Gotta admire the French for charging niggers top shelf prices for brandy

Dumb niggers...always making white people money, Gotta love it

Kahlua is trash, get this.

Lagavulin is great. If you like it, try Caol Ila 12 or Laphroaig Quarter Cask. If you want to spend some money, try the distillers edition of Lagavulin.

Glengoyne 10 and 12 are decent single malts. Their Teapot Dram was awesome.

>trying to impress people with alcohol because your personal accomplishments are non-existent

Fucking pathetic.

in canada hennessy $65 for the nigger drink

What type of people are you trying to impress? Other 20 year olds who will drink anything because DUDE ALCOHOL!!

Kahlua is the woman's version. Bailey's is better

Laphroaig is one of the few I haven't got around to trying yet.

Peatier and smoker the better for me.
As I said, I got all the goynes cheap as fuck so I had to take them.
Gave a few away as gift, still haven't tried them yet.

Being a liquor store manager has it's perks

>implying that knowing your whisky makes you fedora-wearing faggot
Get a job, kid.

lol, my bad Sup Forumsro, i'm at work and didn't read the entire thread.

The you'll also like Ardbeg.

Are you op?

Literally you.

>trying to impress people with gameplaying because your personal accomplishments are non-existent

Sure bro, whatever you say.

Nice hat faggot.
Now finish that bud light you're drinking and kill yourself

You're right, kid. It is whatever I say.

I am not.
I'm cupboard full of bottles user

And I say I'm a faggot.

>pretending to be me
Don't you have a rare steak or hot sauce thread to start on reddit or something, metrosexual?

Ok you're cool then. If that post came from op I was about to call him a know-nothing faggot because no manager of a liquor store should ever have to ask if Kahlua of all things is a good choice

>pretending to be me responding to you pretending to be me
Nice try, faggot.

Flaming drinks for flaming faggots, thats one way to burn off the alcohol before you even drink it...

>triggered

I can just imagine you and your 3 friends arguing over which weed strain is better.

> my endless friendless strain is best
> my testicle resticle strain is best
> mindscare cockshare is the best of all

>calls others faggots
>uses ellipsis like an empty-headed teenage girl

Kahlua is so so so nice.

There's no such thing as good vodka.
Had £10 vodka, had £70 vodka... tasted absolutely fucking revolting either way... shit literally tastes and smells like it should be used to strip paint.

OP was trying to troll.
It didn't work so now he's trying this
>babbys first troll thread

>Can't make real argument
>Attacks grammar & punctuation

the only thing niggers make is crime

There is a big difference between cheap and good, but unless you're drinking it straight, it generally doesn't matter.

I assume you're implying that you're the triggered one here because my assertions about you hit too close to home and you realized what a sad caricature you are. If only you had real masculine accomplishments of your own, you wouldn't need to pretend to be a connoisseur of things portrayed as manly by marketers selling to a generation of momma's boys.

>he thinks Sup Forums is reddit or high school debate club and people owe him arguments
Stop acting like a faggot, faggot.

>triggered

I assume you're implying that you're the triggered one here because my assertions about you hit too close to home and you realized what a sad caricature you are. If only you had real masculine accomplishments of your own, you wouldn't need to pretend to be a connoisseur of things portrayed as manly by marketers selling to a generation of momma's boys.

Clearly you've never had a decent vodka then.

>double triggered

ITT:

OP's trolling failed so he abandons thread to be consoled my his mother's embrace.

Better luck next time faggot

Bump to share OP's embarrassment