>Are you in relationship:no

Million a month
Have three hot and bothered wives

No

yes, got dickburn of all the sex

29, 22k GBP , no

>23
>1700 a month
>Yeah, next month we have been together for 3 years.

1100 roughly a month
i have lots of relationships, none of them romantic though

>21
>390k
>Lots of action considering I am a chef at wendies

no

OP is a faggot. I bet you 125k you don't make that much.

Married 8 years

Faggot here, I cant believe it either, thats why i started the thread

25k month
couple bitches

No. I'm working becoming a wizard

same here, are you an engineer?

of course

52k USD
No

No

Life sucks.

$0
yes

Monies : 75k/yr
Girls : Dumped 4 months ago.

yes

$15k (slav europe so not that bad still have car, truck, commie flat & usual shit)
GF of 10 years

24 Years old
40k a year
In a relationship

650k USD
Married 10 years

Unemployed college professor so exactly $0.00
Nope.

I'm probably going to kill myself soonish.

Gf of 6 years

>age: 25
>Occupation: Chef at Long John Silvers
>Salary: 4k a month with paid leave and sick days, 3 weeks vacation
>are you in a relationship: no

24k GBP a year
nope

Dating a 8/10 asian girl who is always working so i never get laid

300€/month
No

31/0/nope

you make fucking 52k at a shitty fast food joint and youre not even the GM?

HOW?
what state do you live in?

Nah, dont do that, its not worth it. Just go buy some property in Alaska and live you your days up there. It might be a good thing for you mentally

>>Salary: 4k a month with paid leave and sick days, 3 weeks vacation
Bro, the regional managers of LJS barely make 50k a year.
>try again

>28
>10k euros
>yes

>4 k a month

lolno

long john silver cooks dont make 1 k a week b4 taxes

$50k usd
Yes

he lives in Liesiana.

20k (only working 25h/week. can't stand a single minute more)
No (and i don't want one)

>Age: 21
>Income: 63k (AUD)
>Are you in relationship: No

>27
>$0
>no

fuck.

I am either very fortunate or hanging out on the wrong site. You guys should get some direction.

38k GBP £
No

I don't mean offence by this, but how does it feel at 27?
Last year I was unemployed, and will probably get laid off service sometime within the next 6 years or so.
Am this faggot which is why I say within the next 6 years

Thanks. It might indeed. I'm fucking destitute after being unemployed for 6 months, though.

How is the internet in Alaska anyway?

you cant open a long john silver's in louisiana because they have actual good seafood. it would never work

It sucks...hard...especially when I look up and see so many people I went to high school with many years ago having careers, being married, starting/maintaining families, etc and I'm just stuck here, 10 years late at the 'starting line.' Everything else that has lead up to this point in my life doesn't help either; I'm filled with shame, guilt, and regret for my past decisions and things I didn't have control over every single day. I honestly hate waking up each day.

>32
>~125k/yr
>Married w/ one kid

>being married with a kid
kek pedo desu

itt:many fags lying about their salary

this was just a pun. fuck, i love lousiana.

>t. NEET

160k/yr
no

>t make that much.
62k € / year
no

>ITT kids and young adults pretend to have luxury salaries and have the most amazing wives
>Sup Forums as per usual

Same. I regret almost every decision I've ever made and am paying the price for it now. Sleep is my only solace. Probably going to off myself relatively soon.

>18
>Neet
>No

I'm giving myself 4 years and 11 months to achieve my dreams. If I don't, then I intend to shoot myself on New Year's day of January 2022. No one will miss me, and I won't make a huge deal out of it.

Income: Small loans of a million dollars
Are you in a relationship: No, but I fuck all the bitches

yep

>40
>0 (Stay at home Dad at the moment)
>Yes

>Age: 12
>Income: 500.000€ i'm a manager at wendys
>Are you in relationship: i bang OPs mom regulary

Dude sometimes I wonder, thats gotta be the dream. Especially if your wife is hot

Married 2.5yrs

She was about average till everyone around her got old and fat, now she's top tier just like any slim and pretty woman in her 30's.
As for the lifestyle, it's great. We don't have so much cash to blow on crazy shit but it's still comfy. Kids are at school so I can chill and work on the house or car and generally have a very pleasant time.
I can recommend.

Thats the life right there

Shotgun to head would have no agony. It should be a 0

no
Sweden

same

feels bad, for me it's because where I live it's hard to get a job even minimum wage you're doing like on call part time minimum wage with no benefits at all. it's not even enough to cover living expenses

>Thats the life right there
You know, I'm actually starting to realise it's pretty perfect. Cheers user, hope you get to do it too.

$80,000, no debt, own house, 3 vehicles
married
also, white, american

>21
>1600$ a month
>yes but not for much longer got a feeling she's gonna dump me tbh

Any of you thought about doing something big, something that is really dangerous instead of killing yourself right away?
You know, I mean like, you know you will die soon so maybe try doing something incredible and if you live it just a bonus and you push THE date a little further?

I'm still asking myself that question... if it ever comes to it, I wonder if I should try to make some statement with my death. Try to hitchhike as far as I can and/or try to live on some deserted island or shit like that.

You know, just rolling the dice and seeing what comes up and who knows, maybe you find some purpose in live, when you leave everyone and everything behind and change environment without dying just yet.

I figure I'll bang a string of prostitutes raw, eat a 'final meal' of all my original favorite foods high in fats, carbs, etc, and then shoot myself later that night. Maybe some drugs and heavy drinking while gaming, I'm not sure.

48.5k yr USD (could make more but state is backwoods)
Yes 7yrs, just married last year

5k/ year
gf 6 years

28, 3D Artist, married for 2 years

$260k
No and have not been in one in 6 years

same

17 years old (18 soon)
0 HUF (learning to be nurse)
Bf 7 months, we are happy :)

imo i think it would be alright

>35
>acting chief executive head chef at Wendy's
>$8.35/hr

Horse artillery

$849.234.441.02 a year to the cent.
I get all the bitches, I got 10 right now.

Same. The only decision I don't regret is having a child. My son is the only reason I don't top myself immediately.

No shit.

$55k
No

50 $400k yes

Nah, chances are you have family that will be fucking destroyed if you kill yourself.

I'm planning a hiking accident. Probably throw myself off a mountain. Takes the stigma of suicide away from the death and will allow my family to get over it easier.

65.000 USD /year
Yeah

60.000 USD /year
Yeah

yes

Itt: Lying motherfuckers.

Hit me hard. Same.

Sounds good. I'll be doing something similar before I go. Not gonna use a gun, though. Too traumatic for whoever finds me.

Definitely gonna start banging heroin. Might even die that way, but not likely. The only thing I'm concerned about is becoming a piece of shit and more of a shame to my family before checkout time. I need to make sure that shit stays on the hush.

54k/year
no

How old are you guys? 36 year old underachieving failure here. It only gets worse. I'm not a NEET, haven't been in a long time, but I'm going nowhere.

yes