Plenty of arab countries don't allow people in their country if they've even visited Israel recently

Plenty of arab countries don't allow people in their country if they've even visited Israel recently.

lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/forums/middle-east/israel/list-of-countries-that-do-not-accept-the-israeli-stamp-in-passport

Give me a logical reason why those 10+ countries in their region aren't obligated to take in all the Syrian refugees but we, the US, somehow have a duty to fix their problem?

You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Syrian_Army#Arms_deliveries_from_U.S..2C_Turkey.2C_Qatar.2C_Saudi_Arabia.2C_others
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fix their problem

>not understanding who created,funded,and supported the syrian refugees in the first place

also,im sure plenty of illegal immigrants walk into israel to

this muslim ban just shows how left wing donald trump really is.this is along the same idea that gun control will solve things like mass shootings

its not a lack of understanding of the problem, its the complete inability to understand why joan's comics are so popular. theyre just friggin weird.

Explain how the US created, funded, and supported the problem in Syria with valid sources or you're full of shit.

So it's okay to stop illegal immigrants from going into arab countries but when we do it it's racist? How does that work exactly?

Not Syrian refugees, but the opposition. Obummer fueled the war against Assad by supplying moderate beheaders for years, the FSA most notably and ISIS as well.

heres a piece of factual evidence; only liberals will argue against you. why should the United States grant asylum to these people that are polar opposites to the culture of the U.S. The answer was said by OP here. Allow them to assimilate in countries that share similar views and culture, rather than cause a massive problem with the people in this country. I don't think the left really understands what Islam is, and how it is sooo much more conservative than their college cuckfuck professors are. Dearborn, Michigan people. Look it up. Its what Islam in America looks like, and is very far from ideal.

Sources would be great, like anything valid aside from your personal opinion.

FSA is supplied by the US and Saudis. This is a known fact.

Then post the sources that show it's supplied by the US. Also why not Saudi Arabia, literally next door, take the refugees? Why the US, on the other side of the planet? I'm still waiting for a logical argument. I've seen none thus far.

Are you incapable of doing your own research?

FSA supplies: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Syrian_Army#Arms_deliveries_from_U.S..2C_Turkey.2C_Qatar.2C_Saudi_Arabia.2C_others
>why not Saudi Arabia
Saudis don't want them. As a matter of fact, almost nobody wants them.
>why the US
In case you haven't noticed, western Europe is being used as a dump for Syrian refugees. The US only accepted a few.

we wuz

>saudis don't want them

And neither does the US. Why is SA not racist bigots and being forced to accept them?

>western europe is taking more refugees than the US

This still doesn't answer my question as to why the US is obligated at all to take even ONE refugee before the rest of the arab world.

>wikipedia

Let me explain to you the basics

SA supplies the West with tons of oil, and Qatar with gas. Thus, the US ensure no harm comes to them. SA takes advantage of this (see Al-Qaeda). If the US were to announce that SA takes refugees, arabs would raise oil prices to fuck us over.

Secondly, the US isn't obligated. It was Obama's decision under "human rights" bullshit. Moreover, this appeals to many people of his fanbase, so he himself has nothing to lose doing so.

Finally, refugees prefer the US because Democrat states treat them well. Saudia is a dictatorship that isn't really appealing.

Because we're better than they are. Or at least we fucking used to be.

Because western civilization is cucked because you gave women rights

So you're agreeing there's really no logical reason for us to take in syrian refugees? Got it.

>democrat states are so much nicer than SA who are bullies

this isn't a logical reason either.

You didn't "break down" anything aside from showing your weak attempts to derail the topic at hand because you're uncomfortable with the answer.

let the fucking sand people sort out their differences. we need to arm them, and encourage actively fighting each other until they are all eliminated. The middle east is a hopeless pit of shit that is only given the time of day because of the oil. Fuck them and their religious governments.

You can do better than weak strawmen. I do not happen to know the answer, and never pretended to say it was logical. I cannot get inside Obama and Merkel's minds, I can't fucking tell you the answer.

You asked why SA isn't taking them and I gave you the answer here . As for why is Obama taking them, you should ask the man himself.

You say this, but the invasion of Iraq destabilized the whole region. You handed Sudam on a silver plate to Al Qaeda who then executed him WHEN HE WAS WAS THE ONE WHO KEPT THEM IN CHECK IN THE FIRST PLACE. Jesus christ how dumb are americans. Now Iraq is controlled by ISIS because the people you killed wouldnt listen to what you wanted them to do.

tl;dr get fucked, you deserve every refugee who sneaks into your country

is this from that "black pigeon" youtube channel?

You want the USA to copy it's policies from middle eastern autocracies?

I never said or implied this. Nice strawman though.

you should probably try a stiff cup of bleach you fucking cuck. how about we just drop some more bombs because that helps right?

FUCKING NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST. Afterwards, come in and harvest the only valuable thing there which is their oil.

you have no argument cos you know im right, asshole

I hope you are raped by muslim refugees, you'd probably enjoy it you fucking cuck

solid reply there user. youre really intelligent. probably a bachelors in underwater basket-weaving from your local community college. good on you. Also youre not right, youre just a fuckboi whos country is already being flooded with massive amount of Islamic migrants. good luck.

I am right, which is why you're just throwing insults at me rather than disapproving even a single thing i said

And the day i need to prove my intelligence to a lesser monkey such as yourself is the day life is no longer worth living.

Australia actually imprisons illegal immigrants.

So this pissy travel ban is lol.

that just encourages more people to come if a prison cell is more comfortable than the shit-tier country they're coming from in the first place. keep them out.

well first off, the middle east was never a stabilized part of our world. Its been in conflict for thousands of years because of some illiterate herdsmen had some dank shrooms and thought up a fairygodfather. our presence there might has sparked further controversy because of their extreme conservative values, but this is fought over ideals. They hate the west, including western Europe, because they question things which is haram. The presence of a "secular" foreign government promoted some, not all, to take arms to defend their sand and rights to treat people like animals in the name of a god. the groups like the IS and others are partially byproducts of the presence of foreign government, which by the way wasn't entirely US. my thought process here is that our ideas, not our bombs, are what sparked this. they couldn't care less about people being killed, they go to heaven and fuck virgins for eternity. they care that we (the secular west) are trying to give the idea to the citizens that they can be more than pawns in the religious wars of herdsman and bigots. We tried to instill democracy, which to a small degree has had an effect, but until their society and governments are separated from their religion, there will be no progress made with these people. Being that their holy books encourage and promote jihad is stark evidence enough why would should probably be involved with this conflict, not just because of the potential for oil money, but to fight fascism and totalitarian forces that are driven off of principles concocted by illiterate herdsmen thousands of years ago.

also nice dubs. i cant refute all your arguments, but i can say they have some basis in truth and reason. it boils down to a book whether or not you like to think of it like that or not.

"refugees" aren't escaping shit

they're using this as an opportunity to get out of their shit in the street fuck a goat country and into the land of opportunity and weak white women

liberals BTFO yet again

kek

Maybe Obama can make a Sand Nigger ranch and just house a bunch of them their because its obviously his fault.