Silly Boys

ITT: Movies men will NEVER understand

Congo got a sequel?

Lol

Why is there a large ape on the cover of ghostbusters?

BLACK

LIVES

SUCK

5/5 movie desu

THIS IS CINEMA

Not hard to understand a studio trying to cash in on current social issues with the subtlety of a crowbar to the leg.

Who you gonna call?

The welfare office

GIRLS RULE!

BOYS DROOL xP

She probably thought the Ghost Trap was for catching fried chicken and watermelons

Men just don't understand film in general. Thank goodness most film critics are female

I'd just like to point out the blatant racism going on here. Not the comments in this thread, oh goodness no. I'm talking about the racist action taken by the movie Ghostbusters (or as some misogynists will call 'Ghostbusters 2016').

You see I at first applauded at the idea of an African American in one of the leading roles of the film, something missed by the original. No, Ernie Hudson did not play a main character in the original, he was a glorified Uncle Tom, my racial studies professor explained so. But this movie started to break new ground with its smashing of racial stereotypes. That is until I saw the character's name. Patty.

I'm sorry, but in this day and age, we need to recognize that African Americans across the world do not have Anglo-Saxon names. This denial of heritage is blatantly disgusting and problematic on a level that should not be tolerated by today's society.

Paul Feig is waving his banner of pro-women, but is ignoring the crucial point of being pro-women-of-color as well.

That is why I'm calling for a boycott of this movie to send a message to Hollywood about their treatment of African Americans. WHO IS WITH ME?

#BLM #BoycottGB #RacismBusters

I have to say, except this one I really like those dark posters.

WE

What did they meme by this?

Post tits or get out

Not a movie but still men will never understand Game of Thrones

Danny is the best character on the show and not a Mary Sue

WUZ

Ghostbusters is like the Real Citizen Kane. It's changing movies forever! So cool to be a woman alive today!!

KANGS N SHIET

OMG! You are SO right!! I changed my mind. Ghostbusters is gross!!! Ever heard of intersectional feminism, Mr Feig??

#BlackCharactersMatter

At least Mary Sues change their facial expression sometimes

I think even a poop slinging monkey can understand this film. It's not subtle or complex by any imagination.

Why not pick a character with a competent actor?

I don't even want to know what that word means

Persona for me I've seen it 4 times now. I think it sucks

No but this new Ghostbusters movie just got a sequel

>denial of heritage
What heritage?

Yall some racist ass niggas wtf

Of course you don't because it'd disrupt your sense of privilege, forcing you to submit to all the wrong you've caused in your life.

#WellBehavedWomenSeldomMakeHistory

Big Hollywood blockbusters from the 1980s.

Lots of heritage, you uneducated troll.

Let me guess Black Lives Matters, you goyim.

Are you saying they don't, racist?

No I'm saying I don't support the hate group, you goyim.

>hate group
Spoken like a true Klansman. Face it, Trump bitch, the time for you and your little nazi take over is done, and it's time to get with the real world. It's 2016. Come on.

>le current year meme
>le trump supporter excuse
>nazi excuse
Spoken like a true SJW