Daily reminder that if you eat your pizza like pic related you're a degenerate piece of shit who shouldn't be allowed...

Daily reminder that if you eat your pizza like pic related you're a degenerate piece of shit who shouldn't be allowed to breed. Try and prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ifw2mcnTPdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of retarded scumbag would eat pizza like that?

fyi amerilard, this is how pizza is meant to be eaten

thinly failed cp request thread. i will be monitoring this thread and will report anything illegal as soon as its posted. dont even think about it cause you will be banned

Its great actually, no greasy fingers and every bite feels like the first one

I stack a couple of slices like that and go to town on it

Being this much of a phagit

>obviously not from east coast metropolitan area
>opinion on pizza is invalid

oh, yeah...check out this CP

fucking right!

Every asshole in New York.

Dude, this is all dependent on the pizza place. If the slice is not firm enough to eat regular you have to fold it over. The real degenerates are the pizza parlours that commit the sin of not cooking the pie till the bottom is crisp.

Says some random faggot on the internet.

you really have no idea how to eat a pizza!

Chicagoian here, we always do that
Except only with thin crust

Deep dish pizza some faggots use forks and knives a real man picks the nigger up and takes a bite

The true degenerates are the one that cut the pie into squares

the majority of northern NJ would like a word with you.

Am I the only one who knows how to eat pizza?

Pic related

I'm italian and i eat Pizza like pic

You're not fucking Italian kek

A true Italian eats pizza unfolded.
Actual Italian here from Florence, grew up in Little Italy in Chicago and we eat it unfolded.

Pic related, you should be banned.

This is how everyone in Italy eats pizza so you can go suck a dick OP

this is the perfect representation of this man.
>yea yea it's a pizza hut commercial
still tho.

I eat pizza starting from the crust.

If you eat pizza differently than the way you were raised you're a faggot. Just about everyone I know eats pizza without folding it but my sister has to be a fucking snowflake and eat it differently than everyone.

you should be banned! I'm from Sava ( near to Bari ) and every fucking italian eats the pizza like the pic on top of this thread! Maybe thats the reason why you moved to america!?

>You're not fucking Italian

Pic related

And us South Jersey fags would also like to join in.

>Actual Italian here
>grew up in Little Italy in Chicago

Levati dal cazzo amerijunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ifw2mcnTPdU

Italy is an irrelevant country, even Euros think you're worthless.

this dumbass is right. If you get a big slice of thin crust you're either eating it like this or with a fork and knife which is 10000% unacceptable.

You don't like sandwiches?

You like risking the topping falling off?

Calm down you sons of bitches.

Maddox memes

Born in Florence, jamoke

Fine now vaffanculo

These homeland fogazzis are family whether or not they're cool but euros are getting cucked by ISIS

>not using fork and knife
Filthy plebeians.

because you fucking americans put cheese into the crust! When you eat a pizza like this you will look like the homo on your pic!

Italifag from Liguria I eat if folded but focaccia is the real deal

I do this if i have to walk and eat simultaneously.

Why isn't there a pizza chain that makes good New York style thin pizza? Pizza hut had the big new yorker which was close, but they took it off the menu. Dominos fails.

It's pizza for god's sake. Pizza! Doesn't fucken matter how you eat it.

I'm not the Italianfag, but to be a real italian you need to born and be raised in Italy. Thats why I think Jus Solis sucks. Nationality is more than birth place, is the culture of parents, is grow in that culture and the "italo-american" culture is not a true Italian culture, none of then.

Only eat it that way when I'm eating two or more pieces at one

nice fold mr stick

Said I grew up in Chicago, didn't say I wasn't raised in Italy. From Florence, I was there till I was 10 then left to Chicago. I speak Italiano better than I spell. But English is my dominant language mostly since I live here.

Calzone.

your argument is invalid.