Whoever was laughing in the audience at the Mount Eerie show tonight you're fucking dead

Whoever was laughing in the audience at the Mount Eerie show tonight you're fucking dead

story plox

just like his wife lmao

I'd have laughed, too. Fuck your dead wife, shithead.

no
lmao
ow the edge

>Phil played a sad song
>Someone laughed
fucking retard

litrally who

I haven't been able to find any live videos. Did he ask people not to record or something?

anyone else wearing these

i couldnt even bring myself to laugh i was cringing so hard at his faux sentiment

you're all 12 year old assholes

do you think she cucked him

cancer cucked him and thom yorke

I yelled nu male to Phil from the crowd but nobody got it

That's p. cringy user

I hope your carer didn't make you tendies after the show.

were you guys actually there?
I got a pretty positive vibe from the crowd everyone seemed pretty spellbound, giving long periods of applause between songs, hesitantly laughing at jokes in his new song that he played 1st. He said something that ended with the punchile "dead beat" that no one responded to and then he kept replaying it louder and louder while messing with the guitar. A few people laughed hesitantly/nervously and then he said in his normal vice: "Dead beat, it's a joke guys." and then everyone burst into a very respectful laughter.
What a show though. I had tears welling up 20 seconds into the first song and I heard several people around me sniffling and so on. Some quietly sobbing during later songs (he played pretty much all of A Crow Looked at Me + new song he opened with and another he closed with). And then he did the deadbeat thing and broke the tension! He's clearly still tortured by it in an authentic manner. When he said "thank you" and someone in the crowd intoned "thank YOU," he laughed sort of dismissively. "Thank you... hah" in such a genuine manner. And then in the closing "Tintin in Tibet" when he suddenly said: "When I'm singing in front of these crowds / I'm not singing to them / I'm singing to you," and you understood that the reason he kept his eyes closed and kept wincing when he was singing about specific memories of hers wasn't just because he was too emotional to see others' reaction to him putting himself out there so intimately. It was both and i dont know it's so beautiful and tragic to me. His music to me is some of the most authentic. It's a genuine expression he needs.

Yeah what he said

The pun is dead beat because he was talking about Kerouac in the song, dude. A dead beat writer.

IMO the best track live was Real Death

also, usually at Sup Forumscore (for ex Animal Collective) shows the crowds are autistic as fuck, but everyone here looked older and well adjusted. What?

did anyone see that loud normie teenage couple

I saw him live monday. It was so good, the show I went to wasn't awkward, but halfway through the set he acknowledged how weird it was to being playing A Crow Looked At Me for people

Agree on both counts. I was probably the youngest (18) and among the least well-dreased, alone in my Death Grips hoodie and high as a kite.
There was quite a large number of hipster, but also a good amount of what you mentioned, closer to norms but still kinda hipstery .