What does it feel like to get shot?

What does it feel like to get shot?

It hurts.

Fucking hurts.

It's like receiving a burning thing under your skin while at the same time having a muscular tear

Imagine the worst stab you ever took and multiply it by 100. It is not the bullet path into and out of the body that does the most damage, it is the shockwave behind the supersonic bullet disrupting your tissues.

my dick likes this pic, any more ?

Like having a new asshole ripped into you

Like a feet on your dick

Imagine ripping off a bandaid times 7.

I want you to imagine a red hot pitchfork, now imagine that pitchfork being jammed inside of you in an instant, with an unimaginably painful burning sensation for at least 5-10 seconds.

After a couple minutes, then I want you to imagine the most intense itching feeling you can.

Like salty coins and milk

>Implying anyone on here has ever been shot

Like getting a rock thrown at you really fast.
Guns are nothing but well engineered sophisticated rock throwing devices.

Stop talking shit.
Most people that get shot don't even realize it at first.

Actually i was in the line of duty... Not a good memories tho...

So what happened

Maybe low-pressure rounds that don't exceed 1500 FPS. I was shot with a 5.45x39 round, and trust me you feel the hydrostatic shock from a round like that.

Tough day at the mall Paul Blart?

pic with timestamp bich

I never felt a thing. It wasn't until our evac that I noticed the blood in my legs.

legit kek

First you dont notice, then it burns like if the fires of hell themselves are raping your wound.

4/10 hope to not happen again.

warm and then it starts hurting like hell

kek

not one personnin this thread has been shot
your descriptions are vague and lies
>being shot user is like being with a beautiful woman
>your gazeing into each others eyes
>kissing within monents after
>you gently lay her on the bed
>give her a smile and tell her your just grabbing the wine
>you waltz on over to the ice bucket on the table the wine is resting in
>and then BAM!!
>bitch just fulk force rammed her 3" wide high heel into you
>your so shocked and suprised you don't feel it at first
>just felt like a punch they got on target
>then you feel a warm and sharp pain radiation from the impact zone
>but its vibeing throughout your body
>each pulse get more painful and the warm feeling is niw a steady burning tearing ache that when you close your eyes you picure the path it made through you

Doesn't hurt as much as getting stabbed. Getting shot feels like a two inch deep paper cut. It doesn't hurt at first, but as time goes on, it hurts worse and worse.

> hydrostatic
Go to bed Timmy

Its the same as being shot

Noooooo
That would expose my lies

then you either black out
or the vibeing buzzing pain slowly starts to close back towards the impact wound and then it just achey burns with the buzzing throbbing and the painful ouching on around and within wherever the bullet fucked

Nobody read your first novel, so the sequel is irrelevant

Feels really nice actually, don't believe the people trolling you.

I shoot myself once or twice a week whenever I'm bored, super relaxing.

I shoot myself with small bullets to build up a resistance to larger ones.

really you're able to do that? it's possible? you shoot like with 9mm? explain?

why militaries don't do that so?

getting shot is like taking a bullet.
it's like someone aim at you with a gun and fires it.
Pretty sure it's like that.

you know this system works only for medicins for example i don't really think you can grow a resistance for this

It feels like you just got shot

Yea this

Include me in the screencap rofl

I got shot once. Worst pain of my FUCKING life.

At first it didn't feel like anything happened. My body didn't realize what was even going on for at least a few seconds. When I looked down and saw blood I'm told the color drained from my face. I'm not squeamish or anything, I just realized I'd been shot.
I was in the unfortunate position of being at the right angle and having enough bone strength that the tiny .22 round only chipped the bone it struck, but the bullet shattered like a grenade inside of me. If it weren't for the fact that it was lead, the doc I saw told me they might've decided to just leave it in there, and let the wound grow/heal around it.
Lemme tell you though, once I realized I'd been shot, and my body came to the same conclusion, the only thing that's hurt me more before or since was losing my most-loved gf.

Like bags of sand

thiz

nonsense. it's like the shao lin monks break their bones to make them thicker.

I did, good description

why

I'm amused by these bullshit replies. Bullshit. You wanna know what it feels like to get shot? Nothing. You'll feel nothing at first. That adrenaline rush will mask the inital pain. As soon as you realize that you've been hit you'll start to feel a very hot burning sensation in the muscle tissue around the bullet. It fucking burns. Then you'll notice the warm blood. It all moves in slow motion and the conscious effort it takes to stay calm is mind numbing. After you, your battle buddy, a medic, or a surgeon removes the bullet, the real pain begins. The healing process can take what seems to be ages. The physical therapy is intense and sometimes stretches out for months as you try to regain as much muscle tissue as you can. To all of you little shit heads who've never experienced this but decided to comment on "how it feels"... go get shot.

Man its a legit thing. Ever seen a round hit ballistic jelly? Well thats the hydrostatic force thats doing all the damage to tissue.

The opposite of not getting shot

the way bones heal is stronger than the original bone

what do you mean why? do you not comprehend how resistances work?

Not this.
Took a bullet in the leg once. I was really really surprised how little it hurt. Shock takes most of it, and it's over so fast.
A friend pepper sprayed me once - that was ten times worse than the bullet.

Go back to soc faggot
post exit wound or you're a cunt

it feels like a particularly painful pinch, and then you just start to feel warm all over

then, after a short while, the pain starts to register, and it feels like you just had a supersonic lump of lead forcibly lodged inside you

>>what does it feel like?

>>unimaginably painful burning sensation

ok

>be me
>be dope dealer
>live in New York
>walk down the streets
>think about going to kfc or some shit
>get shot 9 times
>9 fucking times
>survive
>have problems speaking cause bullet hit ma face
>mfw becoming Hippedy Hop Superstar
>shitscashman.jpg

Feels pretty bad man

i'm not 'murican, how should i know?

Like bags of sand

salty coins and milk

Didn't know for quite a while I had been shot. Thought I had shit/pissed my pants. 'Twas blood. That is when it started to hurt. Decided to walk out. Helo is just a big target.

It doesn't burn but it hurts like that. At first ur like ow fuck and then it slowly starts throbbing. It doesn't bowl you over. I got hit with two bullets in my thigh and arm. Arm went straight through, it sucked but I've felt worse pain. Thigh stopped throbbing by the time they pulled the bullet and it fucking hurt worse coming out than going in. Muscle soreness for a week then good as new.

what does the front of a truck taste like then?

newfag

pics of your failure to graduate high school or it didn't happen.

1/10 try harder

I dont know, im not a nigger

Gratz
To
Know
Wut
It
Feels
To
Be
An
Africant
Murrican

Pistol rounds are pretty survivable. It's not like video games where it takes so many shots to kill someone.

never been hit by a bullet, been shot at before tho, not fun...stupid drive by

Ah the Viz Letterbox

Imagine a very small but extremely dense ball of steel that is travelling so fast it's almost like it came out of an explosion, now imagine that ball piercing through your skill, that's hot it feels.

lol, steel. It's lead, typically covered in copper.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. So long as you avoid the heart and brain, shooting yourself actually isn't that bad for you. You slowly build up a much higher pain threshold to the point that getting beat up barely even hurts any more.

The human body is an incredible thing!

fuck off nerd

It travels so fast you actually don't feel it until you look down at your wound, like with a papercut.

Make me, dork.

Fucking sucks. Depends where, but either way it fucking sucks.

Your a fucking idiot dude, it's a real thing dipshit. Look up look up hydrostatic shock effect.

Golly

it feels fuckin great dood

This...muzzle velocity plays a huge factor. A 5.56 round isn't much bigger than a 22 caliber , but has farther effective range and ballistic damage due to a much higher muzzle velocity. Combine muzzle velocity with larger grain rounds and you've really got some knock down power...usually with shorter effective range though.

like a thousand big cums

grandpa was a prison guard at one point and asked an inmate
it was described are feeling like a really bad cigar burn

>Got shot in the Leg
>Still alive

Nah....

Better then being stabbed.

But it totaly depends on the caliber.

I've heard it fucking sucks. There's serious heat apparently. Also, aside from the physical pain, what's worse is the knowledge that you've been shot and the fear.

Actually not so bad. I got shot in my leg. I think when i broke my arm when it cooled down was alot more painful.

it feels like you have a bullet in your body

once i got shot through the dick and out my ass.... it hurt not as bad as the time i got shot in the eye and died...