Do you also eat kraft dinner once a week because its oh so quirky and randumlol

Fuck off

you're all just mad and jealous because you wish you were white like him
kek
brown people are pathetic

I didn't bring up race

it is mostly for this guy

yes that poo skin cunt should be reported to his islamic police station

>I'm going to defend some faggot spamming his dumb mug on Sup Forums and if you disagree you're not white

It's like a never ending loop of memefaggery

Tue toi

Don't you have a European country to bring down to your level?

based uae stomping the wagies and neurotypicals

>I'm going to defend some faggot spamming his dumb mug on Sup Forums and if you disagree you're not white
well i don't see anything wrong about this statementi you are in fact not white are you

you mean whining about liberals on the internet isn't doing something with my life?

I really don't see how race is relevant. But then again you're likely an overcompensating half beur that's escaped his nativist containment forum

"Do you also eat kraft dinner once a week because its oh so quirky and randumlol"

kek it's totally about race obviously, that's the only thing you can see on his pic

it is just like every other "white people this and that" post like apparently we love mayonnaise and kraft dinners ?
you can just feel the deep jealousy for white people behind every word

btw your insults are retarded, i don't even know what is a kraft dinner

The entire premise of the thread is "hey guys i go out in the woods get on my level neets lel". He's trying to stereotype this board but thr point is it can be turned back at him. If you can't see that and just keep going on about race then you're just a Sup Forumstard that's not worth replying to. Neither him nor you deserve anything beyond contempt.

you're legit assburger, one would feel bad laughing at you

Nope the premise of the thread is a perfctly fine man giving useful life advice to people, and you literally assaulting him for looking too "normal"

>"youre a cuck"
>useful life advice
Ok Pierre

>moroccan pitying anybody
I can die peacefully now

You're a fag.

Eating kraft dinner is quirky? Is this the future?