Sup' Sup Forums, it's night time and it's one of those nights where I ask myself what am I doing here, why am I alone?

sup' Sup Forums, it's night time and it's one of those nights where I ask myself what am I doing here, why am I alone?
I want to hear your relation/love/friends/whaterverthefuck stories. Can be funny, sad, with girls, guys, who cares, just let me hear it, empty your bag user.

Other urls found in this thread:

humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just got home from my best friend's birthday party, for a few minutes we were siting together watching as the girl I'm in love with (which casually happens to be my friend's best friend) flirted with her (my friend's bff) ex-boyfriend. I'm not a party animal, I never went to parties when I was a teen, and this party just made sure I'm keeping my habits.

You can't imagine how much it hurt when she told that guy "We should go to your house and play vidya", or the moment she arrived and walked past me without so much as a hug (we used to be extremely close, to the point people kept saying we should be together).

That sucks dude.. Does she knows about your feelings atm?

bump

Yeah, told her about a month ago, it was a complicated situation and on top of everything my best friend was supporting me and telling me that I could totally get her.

Then I wrote her a story that explained our relation from my pov and she answered with what was basically a version of "I'm just not ready for a relationship right now"

Hadn't talked since then, guess she forgot to keep up the fake friendship she had with me, and I wasn't going to jump into the friendzone.

The worst thing today was when she left the party, she was hugging everyone left and kissed (it's customary here to kiss people goodbye) our friend and then kissed me goodbye just to (I guess) look good because I was just by our best friend's side

OP here, i'll give you my shit story:

There is this girl. I can easily tell she is my best friend, but we never see each others too ofter. It's always brief periods when we hang out a lot, but then it's over for months.
I'm always the one to contact her back, which makes me feel like she don't care about me.
She is in couple with some annoying libtard cuck.
I like her deeply since years but the good moment to have a serious talk with her never came.
At a party like 2 years ago we sort of kissed, we were both drunk. She isnt the kind of girl to cheat or to kiss randomly but she did.
Since I think about her very often, even tho it's pretty hopeless.

We're not born with a reason to be here. We create them, that's one of the most interesting parts of being a human in my humble opinion. We create reason, some times to fight, some times to help, some times to have more ways to have a nice time.
Don't feel bad about yourself OP, think that you are alive and you can see the world in many different ways, just by making choices.
When you love someone and they don't love you back, you always have this feeling is unfairness...but that's the thing, we can't choose what other people will feel about us. We can learn how to change things and find ways to have more of what we want in your lives. You can learn with this moment or just take it as a bad memory, that's a choice.

But that's just an opinion, one i share to try and help.

Fuck man, not OP but thats rough

how do you even fall in love?
fuck I'm 25 and I never felt anything for anyone

I feel you. Best of luck with her, maybe one day..

That's a good advice. That helped, thanks.

maybe you wouldn't be sad if you went out and talked to girls instead of being a crybaby online?

OP, respectfully, abandon her. Its a sunk ship Sup Forumsro

It's something that happens more often as more unprecedented care is involved. Maybe you felt love for doing or being part of something.
That can be plenty for connecting with a community at an emotionally satisfying tempo.

I live 1500 miles away from the man I love. It is terrible to not be with him every day and I cry often simply due to missing him so much. That being said, if we lived in the same place, I don't know that I think our relationship would be sustainable.

You are probably right. I'll try to go out more.

I'll give it a last shot. I'll call her tomorrow, invite her for a coffee, maybe have a bit of fun talking, but if she just let me down as before i'll let her go.

>When you love someone and they don't love you back, you always have this feeling is unfairness...but that's the thing, we can't choose what other people will feel about us. We can learn how to change things and find ways to have more of what we want in your lives. You can learn with this moment or just take it as a bad memory, that's a choice.

It's a bit funny, because it's the second time this happens to me, and it's a vast improvement over the first time, I got to a point when I was 99% sure she loved me back, and everyone was sure, and later on I found out that she indeed had been slightly fond of me, but circumstances made it impossible for me to make a move and by the time I could we had started to drift apart.

It hurts a million times more because of that, all the long conversations we had, the "good morning" and "good night" texts from her every single day, the times she said "I miss you" and "I wish you were here" and "I can't wait for you to come back" when I had to live away from this city for a couple of months. Then when I came back she was just different.

>I feel you. Best of luck with her, maybe one day..
Now I'm just trying to move on, my best friend is trying to set me up with some girls that are kinda like me

Good call m8

Not everyone enjoys parties, being introvert is not something you can change

yes, being an introvert is absolutely a choice.

Not at all, the level of introversion vs extraversion is a basic personality trait, while an extrovert will feel "energized" from beign in a social situation, an introvert will be tired afterwards, there's nothing wrong with it.

Did you ever had this moment where you could do something, hug a friend, try to talk to people, kiss a girl, but something inside you makes you stop? You start sweating, you go away and find yourself looking in a mirror in the middle of the night.

>It hurts a million times more
And that is life. You get hurt some times, and you can learn from it. You now have experience about people's feelings and what can go wrong. So next time, you have better chances to get it right.
The pain happens, but don't hold on to it. You can search for other things inside you. You are the one feeling bad, it's something inside you, same way with happiness or anger, you can always search and change things around.
In my humble opinion, i wouldn't lose touch with her, i would take some distance now, but you don't know what the future holds. Maybe later you will find closure or learn her side of the story. Just don't stop your life to feel bad.

Alright guys, OP out, have a good night/day.

I know, I know, I've been trying my best, and I've learned that I must never be too careful, I must seek the chance to get someone else quick, or else someone will come and do it for me. Luckily I am very busy and on top of that have lots of hobbies and a few long term plans that I must keep up so I don't dwell over it all the time.

Before today I was even decided to try and go out with some other girl to entertain myself but the moment I looked at her eyes... It was soul-crushing.

Btw I don't know what pic related is but I think it's from a feels thread

Goodby op, have luck

Everyday I think I'm going to die, girls don't like that

Looking at all the anons suffering because of girls makes me sad. I know how it feels guys, hold strong.

My problem is that I can't really enjoy life and I see my future in dark colours even tough I'm studying at good university and studying a subject that gives me good job oportunities. I really can't enjoy living, sometimes I just lay on the bed and cry wanting to die. But I don't wanna kill myself because that would make my parents really sad.

I'm having one of those days too. Relationships on the rocks, let myself get bashed by a drunk mate because my girlfriend took his car keys and he threw a tantrum so my ribs hurt, have nasty shin splints so i cant run, dont have enough fuel to get to the gym, the stupid cunt who works in the maths department at uni wont mark the assignments he's had months to look at and decide my future, im shit outta whiskey.

Ahh well, might just go inject some meth into my eyeballs and do some drawing

Look for somehting that would fullfill you, not a good job or anything, just shit you'd like to do.

Then go for that, even if your dream is so far fetched that you die before making it real, a life spent on it will be a million times better than a life spent on anything else

I used to be like you, that shit can change with a lot of effort.

For me it took forcing myself to do things that gave me routine and meaning, no matter how trivial it might seem. Started getting up at 5, every day, running every day, gym every day, reading every day, cooking something new every day until i actually started to enjoy it. Fuck knows it helped me, used to be a chain smoking alcoholic and realised i had to change something so my life didn't just pass me by in a melancholy blur.

Yeah also the problem is that I can't really enjoy anything. I tried to pick up many things, drawing, coding, writing. Pretty much everything bores me at some point. That leads to me feeling even more useless.

I see your problem, could you quickly do this test humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp and tell me your results?

If you are how I think you are (i.e. a lot like me) then standard hobbies and things most people would dedicate their lives to won't give yours meaning, if you do that test I'll find it easier to understand you and maybe can help

>problem is that I can't really enjoy life and I see my future in dark colours even tough I'm studying at good university and studying a subject that gives me good job oportunities. I really can't enjoy living, sometimes I just lay on the bed and cry wanting to die. But I don't wanna kill myself because that would make my parents really sad.

I know what you mean man, I haven't killed myself yet because of my parents.
I hate myself but have no real reason to. I just don't like myself or my situation.
There's only been one girl I've been close to and that was years ago. Never met any one I liked as much or who reciprocated any feelings. I am constantly afraid to do things. I don't know what to do. I've been trying to be more outgoing but it's so forced.

Here's hoping it gets better for all you anons out there.

There's this old chinese tale i like a lot:
A lumberjack and his apprentice are traveling around the country.
One day they walk past a giant tree. Huge tree that reach the skies.
The apprentice goes to his master and happily says: "look master, this tree, look at it's size, if we cut it down, we will have enough wood to build tons of things!"
The master looks at the apprentice and says: "you're young and a fool, this tree, it's old it got this big because no one cut it before, so the wood sure isn't good, it's useless."
Later that night, the master had a dream, in his dream the tree came and talked to him:
"You see, for you i'm useless, and that is my strength. Being useless to you lumberjack, i was able to grow and reach the sky."

Maybe the way you see life and the way you choose to live it can make you feel that it isn't worth. Perspective is all we have, and as we see the world from different angles, we can change our lives.

Damn it's long, give me few more minutes user

Its been 5 months since i dont see my ex, i dont want to see her, we go in the same classroom, and we used to sit together, i cant just imagine myself looking down at her eyes and realizing its not the same and it will never be
Also, theres this couple, wich the girl was in love with me in highschool or something, and idk, i feel really unconfortable around her boyfriend, i think ill just avoid them, theres a chance that they feel the same about me or something

Imma greentext this sheit
>Be me
>12th grade
>(5 years ago)
>Come out as a gay guy
>Live in one of the most conservative right sided states (Alabama)
>People are either scared of me or hate me cause I'm gay
>I support trump and I'm not flamboyant
>K then
>Be with my serious guy-friend (we weren't dating at the time)
>We decide to subtlely become more flamboyant to mess with the people at school
>I start by wearing tight(er) clothes/
and walking with a little more hip
>It's working even at this point
>Start to wear feminine colors
>It builds up from there to the point where we hold hands and strut our stuff and what have you
>During that time this jock character from the football team gets increaseingly more angry at us
>Go to class one day
>This dude comes up to me
>He's like 6'7"-ish
>I'm 6'3"
>He shoves me and throws a few
>Go up to him
>Slap the shit out of him
>Literally steps back and blacks out a little
>Walk away
>Next day find out that he's staying at home because people are saying that he got beat by a flaming gay dude
>He got kicked off the football team
>He stayed away from me for the 2 months left of school

All these stories are fucking depressing.

I got out of a 6 year relationship recently. I was in a slump for 6 months, but now I'm in the process of turning it around. I've been working out everyday for last two months, focusing on side projects and improving myself.

I had two month Tinder binge where I met some cool people, and fucked more girls than I ever had before, but it always ended in the actualization that I wasn't happy with myself. So I'm changing that right now.

There's a girl I like at work, she has a boyfriend, so that's that. I'm not too focused on her at the moment, although I'm the type to have oneitis for a long time. I'm more focused on improving myself, and it's a way better distraction to my day than fantasizing about marrying someone you like.

I've never met an ISTJ, give me a couple of minutes and I'll check exactly how those traits work

Ok, think of the craziest thing you can think of, some sci fi stuff that would be totally amazing, then dedicate yourself to it, enjoy the ride but ultimately act with that thing in mind, should do the trick

What do you mean? Like books or movies? I generally enjoy stuff about universe, like science shows.

>ISTJ
Another ISTJ checking in here

Ill tell my story. In fact I'm hoping this thread will cheer me up because I haven't felt happiness in such a long time.

Basically well...I had it all. I felt like I was on top of the world. This relationship felt like a dream come true like I hit the lotto. Textbook lovey duvey family movie type stuff.

Met a girl online over an mmo I used to play. Started out as real good friends and slowly started to get more closer week by week. Eventually things got to the point of a full on relationship.

Sleeping together on skype, playing games and watching movies together all the shit you could pretty much do togetherlong distance. This went on for 2 years.

Eventually the pain of long distance became unbareable. I agreed to fly across the US to another state just to be with her. It eventually happened when we had our shit together and money was saved.

Once I was there and held her in my arms for the first time goddamn I felt so loved and alive. Things were absolutely perfect for the first couple of years. We would have so much fun going out and catching a movie, playing vidya, going out and having a good time.

Her mom loved me and thought I was cool. Her son from a previous marriage. (Probably should of been the first sign) Was also cool.

We would play vidya and watch wrestling because that's what he liked. We even got a dog. A little puppy that we adopted who I swear was like a fur son to me.

Eventually as the years went on I felt like it was my job to move her out of her apartment and get a real house.

>"But user with the money you're making right now it would be impossible"

So what do I do? Get a second job. Day and night busting my ass and grinding all for the eventual goal of a new house. Shared a bank account with her and everything.

Another year goes by but things seem to be off. I come to find out she's been fucking cheating on me. The reason?

>"Oh well how was I supposed to know you were really at work and not cheating on me?"

To be continued

Fell in love with my gay catholic best friend in 2014. Possibly the worst thing I could have done and I knew it was a bad idea from the start. Yet I still did after a few months talking he eventually confessed he loved me, things are looking great! We hang out alk the time, going to movies, meeting every time before and after school, I painted him naked (his idea, but. It was fun) Then one evening he texts out of the blue and says we can't be together as he found god again and it completely ruins the next 4yrs of my life.

I mean you must find a dream. Like, something out of your reach, something like Warp drives or Time Travel or Bioplogical Inmortality or some other crazy concept.

Then use that as a goal, set your life as a journy with that dream as your destination, enjoy the ride but make sure you're heading there, you probably won't reach it, but if you take one single step closer to that gopal, it will have been a worthy life

I'm an INTP, borderline ENTP tho, somedays I'm extroverted and other days introverted

just realised something

you know that person you used to be best friends with? ike visit almost every day cause he lived nearby

at some point you stoped visiting him, going more and more days between your visits, until one day you stoped and now you haven't been friends for years

Well guys, I'm calling it a night, it's 0200 here and I'm tired

>Cont

Animosity and pure anger back and forth. She kicks me out because the apartment was under her name.

This was in fucking Kentucky in the winter. I was originally from California. When I got to the airport I find out she took out all the fucking money. I had to borrow from a friend and sleep at the airport.

She broken all contact with me. Its like she stop existing. I tried go get more answers but it was impossible. I've felt so broken ever since then. I'm so paranoid about meeting new people because I assume the worst all the time out of them. Let alone trying to move on and find another girl.

Now all i do is work and browse Sup Forums and look at sad aesthetic memes all while trying to rebuild myself back up again but goddamn it's fucking hard.

Goodnight user, its late here too so Im gonna go sleep too

Earlier this week me and my girlfriend of over a year with having sex and we've only ever used a condom to be safe. Well she took it off and I started to finger her and she sat on my lap. Then slid my bare penis into her vigina. It was the first time I've ever felt her vigina without a condom. It was 10/10

Don't know if anyone's still reading these, but here goes...

Just came back from a party. It was good at first. Getting drunk helped get me in the mood and I was very happy and playful in the beginning. But, as time went on the alcohol just cause a wave of pure honesty within my brain, and I become more and more miserable and irritable throughout the night when I realized that the only person I was interested in there I could not even approach, simply due to the times we live in.

This ended with me breaking a door out of frustration and my first in the process. Hope things get better for the rest of you.

Kinda the same thing happened to me. The past afterwards is hard but you'll find ground again. Find a hobby you like or go travel

even if these kinda threads this is just too much edge

I appreciate the advice user. I have been wanting to move to a different area. Cars has always been my passion. I have always been wanting to do something with that.

i am all alone living at home and working at my dad's office, suffering from depression

I broke up with her more than a year ago just to be with someone else but I never stopped loving her. I went no contact but I try to find out what she's up to every now and then.

My new girlfriend is objectively better in every way, yet I can't get my ex out of my head.

Interesting advice but I'm scared I'm too much of a realist to even believe that what I'm doing had any sense. Thanks tho user

sup /b mind if I vent for a minute?

I've given up. I don't really enjoy anything anymore. I used to be a popular person in high school wich good social skills and had lots of friends, even one I consided my soulmate, to this day I've never met anyone who really understood me as much as she did. I made the mistake of going to a new school instead of staying with her for atleast another year. that new school ruined it all for me, long story short it was just insanely depressing and killed all my love for people, guess I got bullied there in a sense, + every one was a dick, I went there because I had to and I felt like shit every second I was there. so after like 6 months I quit, and stayed at home living a borderline neet life while severely depressed. because I felt like shit and just hollow I didn't feel like hanging out with my friends was the right idea. and after a few months it felt oo awkward to hit them up again. I was planning on killing myself 6 months after I left that school, but I guess I decided to sleep that night instead.

then last year in januari to make a long story very short, I came to talking to this girl a country next to mine and within a few weeks I was next to her in bed. I lost my virginity then and suddenly I felt amazing again. I never ever had a gf before, so this was the first time I felt loved. after a week of sex and watching shows with her in bed I went home, and after 2 months she broke up before we could meet again.

now at this point I met some new friends online, who pretty much saved me from killing myself. they were a huge help and still are my best friends. so I survived all that

but that ''ex'' left something in me, every single night it physically hurts to be alone. I know now what I miss out on, and it hurts. not only that but the depression has come crawling its way back, I have had a job for 2 years now (only 12hrs a week cause I honestly cant handle more or I'll go crazy) and that was fine for the first year but now I really really wanna quit that aswell, because I feel like shit again I decided to hit up that soulmate friend I mentioned earier in hopes of getting together again, she ignored me. my other best friend left me over some bullshit argument aswell. and my last remaining best friend has a job wich requires him to be at work 2 weeks 24/7. (and then he gets to go home for 2 weeks ofcourse, but I feel like we disconnected alot). All I do now is sit in my room all day talking to some friends and watching videos. occasionally draw but that too is depressing. I kinda had a breakdown last tuesday and since then I truly feel dead inside, I just dont see the point anymore, I dont enjoy anything, I hate everyone and everything I see in this world. Misantrhophic as fuck, yet I also feel incredibly lonely. idk what to do but I guess i'll go for a walk now. if you read this thanks..