Why nobody never talk about the bro-tier relationship of Germany and Spain since centuries?

Why nobody never talk about the bro-tier relationship of Germany and Spain since centuries?

for some reasons I noticed the eternal anglo constantly tryhard to broke their relationship.

>Why nobody never talk about the bro-tier relationship of Germany and Spain since centuries?
its not true

>bro-tier
That's a stretch.
>relationship
It truly is shocking how well, in the great global history picture, we both have treated each other when compared to the rest.
I still cannot believe the Crisis de las Carolinas was solved without war.

we dont care them and they dont care about us

>bro-tier relationship

Lol no, fuck Germany.

Fucking us in the ass with EU's policies wasn't enough apparently, so they ruin Mallorca and take our engineers.

I like Spain.

>Lol no, fuck Germany.
this fuck krauts

We are the germans of the south
Its hard to believe ppl with such weather would be so serious and butthurt as we are

i-i-i like Germany

>In the fall of 1940, Ribbentrop made a sustained but unsuccessful effort to have Spain enter the war on the Axis side. During his talks with the Spanish foreign minister, Ramón Serrano Súner, Ribbentrop affronted Súner with his tactless behaviour, especially his suggestion that Spain cede the Canary Islands to Germany.[217] An angry Súner replied that he would rather see the Canaries sink into the Atlantic then cede an inch of Spanish territory.

lmao

Spain used to be so based. If my country wasn't going down the shitter too I'd be laughing.

> any country
> having a good relation to Germany
Maybe Africa and the Middle East because they can dump their rapists and terrorists here while receiving development aid from Germans.

Germans have a huge inferiority complex towards Anglo-Americans.

true Spaniards like me love Germany, they are bros to Spain since forever.

Spain must be the only country in the world that didn't declare war on us in a world war, so thanks for that I guess.

reminder we cause half of spain's problems

Spain never invaded Germany unlike the eternal Anglo.

not axis but at least they were in friendly relationship

pic related is who actually built up spanish nationalism.

T. Jose Alberto Williams Johnson

Dude fuck off, how much autism do you have?

You post the same goddamn picture and say you're spanish.

You're a burger half mexican so stfu.

I am spanish 0% mexican.

T. Jack Williams Johnson

not exactly true...