Guys, I need some advice

Guys, I need some advice.

I have 240$ to my name, and I need 400$ and/or a job by the end of the month or I'll be homeless.

I've been applying for jobs since the beginning of January, but I've gotten no responses from any employer.

What do?

Sell weed

Sell Sex to homeless men.

I'd prefer not to prostitute or do illegal things

Get a sugar momma

well then you're shit out of luck

Sell some of your shit

I can, but I'd prefer to find a more sustainable money solution

Sell crack.

where are you

Start a home-based business.

Contact a recruiter or temp agency. Bring a list of marketable skills and ask them to help you build a resume

Texas

take a shower, brush your teeth, cut your hair, and get an outfit. don't act like a weirdo.

see if u can get a job building trumps wall

When you're as broke as you are, what your "preference" is doesn't fucking matter.

Well then, hope for a job or ask for money to your parents cause none of us is sending you money

Stop being a nigger

i'd be trying harder if this were a beg thread

Are you any good at online marketing?

I don't have any experience yet in the matter

Put it all on red and let it ride, (roulette)

Well, then, you'd better make an inventory of those things you are good at. That should give you a good starting point. You might also visit the Salvation Army's employment center – it's utterly useless as a job bank but there's usually someone in the office to help focus your thoughts and hone your resume.

get on Chaturbate and jamb stuff in your ass for coin

crack is so 80's - go for meth or heroin

i don't think he's mexican

Go to a random college campus near you. Sign up for a credit card at one of the booths they have set up all the time and get a cash advance.

God bless this man

craigslist and keep on applying to more jobs till you get accepted. In the meantime, do plan ahead in case shit happens and you need a place to stay like a homeless shelter or maybe cheap rental places

$240? That's it? Go to the gigs section of Craigslist.

find a random fatty and mooch off then drop her when you get back on your feet. Take nasty pics while doing so and post them here

>u get rekt m8

yep, that's all.

Shouldn't of said traps are gay, I would've given you a few grand since I'm a rich white kid..

where dem fat bitches at?

well, I'm sorry, but traps are gay. that is fact.

Since you're in Texas, look up the nearest Texas Workforce Commissions building near you. Walk, bus, jog. Do whatever you gotta do to get there Early! Tell them what you're wanting. In the mean time, do online surveys to get your cash flow going. Is not glamorous, but you'll survive, promise. Good luck op.

fastfood joints, walmart, ice cream shops, pizza parlors

I'm sorry you're poor and you will never be comfortable

Also, don't be afraid to call businesses and ask them to set up an interview. Companies like initiative in all foms. If you don't have a job after a month, you're not trying hard enough.

Go to men.com or helixstudio and get your ass ready......quick cash, eh?

Wow OP are you me?
>$240 to my name also
>Been applying everywhere since January 3, but no calls back
>Used to live in Texas

I won't be homeless though, atleast. I have friends I can fall back on for money. Hope you figure somethin out OP, goodluck.

Texas is a big place. A little more specific?

no one is going to hire you until you put the $ in the front of the numbers you fukin retard.

Sell plasma
Sell sperm
Day labour
Can make some bank quickly doing all three

You live in Texas, make some fake Superbowl tickets and scalp in front of the game tomorrow. That'l net some $

White your sugar daddy trump, sit on the lap and get a five spot.

Make america gay again

become a trap and sell yourself

Sell your Xbox or start sucking dick. I had to sell my precious vintage guitar this month to may for some expenses. We all do it at some point.

b-b-but I thought trump was gonna "create jobs" for everyone. what happened? he didn't lie like a nigger, did he?

lol you dumb faggots fucked yourselves. go be homeless

this is very solid advice, temp agencies hire basically anyone since turnover is so high and it's their sole job to find you a place to work.