Trump's wall will fail (republicans are lining up against it)

Trump's wall will fail (republicans are lining up against it)

Trump's immigration ban just failed.

And Trump just took his first vacation (today), after deriding Obama and GW for taking any vacations.

You guys (trump-supporting retards) are making Conservatives like me hate you.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/on-vacation-donald-trump-announces-8000-new-jobs-for-the-united-states/
forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2017/01/28/why-president-trumps-border-wall-is-an-example-of-bad-leadership/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trumpsheep think only Liberals are embarrassed by him

>> like me hate you.

So wait? If I claim to be anyone I want to be and people will trust me?

and now the State Dept is standing behind the (Bush-appointed) judge.

your movie racists.

TRUMP_2016_DAVID_BROCK_RENAME_BEFORE_POSTING_TRUMP_PIC_12.jpg

Judge Barton's a Republican btw.

And Trump's facing Contempt of Court charges in Virginia. And now WA State.

FUCK trump. AND FUCK YOU if you support the piece of shit.

Save us eggplant man!

haha stupid Trump loving Faggots

you're all pathetic basement dwellers

sick burn bro see ya at recess

>Trump's immigration ban just failed.
You mean, Obama's immigration control, you twatwad

Will the OP isn't wrong, the wall was never going to be more than a very expensive symbol and a bad one at that and yes the American people are footing the bill.

to be honest over in the UK we are mostly looking on with bemused horror and incomprehension as to what possessed you to elect this obviously unstable egotistical nutter.

we are also wondering how long he'll last in the job and how much damage he'll do both too America and globally.

I thought brexit was stupid but you've literally Trumped us.

you Trump voters have not so much shot America in the foot as the head.

quite so. however he'll inflict massive damage on the uk, as well.

May is the sane one in that relationship, and she's a rabid, right-wing fascist dog.]

America deserves it. They let the retards pick. Again.

Everything OP said is false or spin, but is that even a surprise?

would you like to refute the OP's implications with your alternative facts and 'sources'?

who gives a shit he is just another puppet who will do everything benefit his business interest hes like the real world littlefinger

God, you're dumb!

I may as well.

>Trump's wall will fail (republicans are lining up against it)

Of course they're lining up against it. The Republican leadership is run by the exact same people that run the Democrats. They're all part of the corrupt, criminal, corporate establishment and they're being directed to be traitors.

How? Once again, all I see are traitors and puppets trying to block it.

>And Trump just took his first vacation (today), after deriding Obama and GW for taking any vacations.

Still does more work on "vacation" than what Obama did in the oval office.

infowars.com/on-vacation-donald-trump-announces-8000-new-jobs-for-the-united-states/

>You guys (trump-supporting retards) are making Conservatives like me hate you.

You aren't what you say you are. You're just a peon who's bought into the anti-Trump propaganda.

trump won get over it

>blames trump supporting retards on the fact hes making conseravtives hate him

>ignoring the fact he'd rather use a prayer breakfast to hurl insults at conservative governers instead of focusing on what a prayer breakfast should be about

why dont you go back to whining like children with the rest of the leftist morons kid

You sound like you're essentially a brainwashed faggot, just so you know. No better than a fucking Obamabot.

>And Trump just took his first vacation
Hasn't he only been in office for like two weeks?

>pretending trump supporters aren't disgusted by both parties

you do realize how much of an incredible retard you look like when you use infowars as your source, right?

People starting to realise he is a hypocrite and his promises will be shattered even if he makes them possible, because the High Court can repeal legislature.

Get used to seeing Trumper's face like this.

Why President Trump's Border Wall Is An Example Of Bad Leadership

forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2017/01/28/why-president-trumps-border-wall-is-an-example-of-bad-leadership/

a lot of trump supporters voted from obama in 2008. And now they are all racist because they don't like the results. And we all know racist are nazis and if you are a nazi it's okay for antifas to assault you.

So says you.

What sources should I cite, libtard? The Young Turks?

+1 for making me kek.

pretending we all aren't disgusted with everything.

I have yet to talk to a Trump supporter who doesn't believe in either conspiracy theories or fairy tales or both

how about vetted, tried and true sources for news?

Trump has already saved the Second Amendment by appointing a worthy successor to Justice Scalia. Mission accomplished as far as I am concerned. Cry moar, gun-grabbing pussies.

Yes goyim, never question the jewish media, the banks, or the feds. They would never lie to you.

SEAL and civilians got killed while this imbecile was hosting a dinner.

hell yea user.
>pic rel
my wasr :) had to buy an ar and an ak in 2016 because I was so afraid hillary would win

>because I was so afraid hillary would win
I thought Obama already took away all the guns.

the jewish media is out to make money, sure; they make money by making sure the populace is happy, healthy, safe, and living within the law.

>people died while fighting isis
lol do we want to fight isis or not? You can't just drop bombs like obama and expect to get things done. I am fine with pulling out of the middle east, letting isis take over, and banning all muslims countries from coming here.

Most of the shit Sean Spicer (Press Secretary), Conway, and Trump himself have saod recently is bullshit. From crowd sizes to the ban not being a ban. All of it. There's clearly some left-wing bias in the media, but most of the propoganda seems to be coming from right-wing fake news (breitbart and infowars), and Trump himself.

>Trump's wall will fail
This is because politicians will be committing political suicide if they agree to have taxpayers pay for it, and Mexico won't
>Trump's immigration plan failed
It didn't fail, it's working as planned. However, due to its shitty nature; it could be deemed unconstitutional
>Obama/Trump vacations
It's true Obama took plenty vacations, but I don't remember there being a time he took a trip where his family profited (Trump visit to Uruguay)
>you're just buying into the propoganda
>posts infowars link
Nigga pls

looks like a pile of liberal bilge to me

What's all this "we" shit?
It's only the "literally shaking" crowd that don't support Trump.
And as you found out with Brexit, you're in the fucking minority. You just squeal and stamp your feet more.

> Nigger tier rifle
Good on you if you like it, but no thanks

The second amendment was never in danger you slackjawed NRA toady

nah obama only banned russian imports. He hasn't had a democratic congress for 6 years though so he couldn't actually do thing. If Hillary won and the democrats ran congress people would panic buy and prices for guns and ammo would skyrocket so I bought the guns before the election

yesss goyim trust the jews they know whats best for us

The DOJ just re-instated the ban a few minutes ago. Overruled.the attorney general in Washington State.

He tried but GOP congress stopped him. Democrats lost members of congress at every election, in part because of his gun confiscation plans.

>Trump's wall will fail (republicans are lining up against it)

The best idea yet, lining republicans up against a wall...

Jesus you're deceived lol.

Bit more of a realistic chart..

I have an ar, they are overrated.

I'd vote for trump but even I think info wars is as biased for trump as main media is against him

Yes, the immigration control which he established during the heat of the conflict, and had to change the vetting process after two al qaeda members were found in Kentucky.

THE ONLY THING WE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IS YALLQAEDA BECAUSE THE FUCKIN PRIVILAGED WHITE RACISTS ARE RUININ' OUR LIVES MAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wahhhh

Lol step out your house and actually talk to people "literally shaking" is a fucking meme you have to be dumb as shit to believe those are the only people who don't like trump.

The DOJ has only appealed the ruling, not reinstated the ban

Being openly biased for freedom, truth and taking down corruption is definitely what infowars is. Is that bad? No.

I think the big point to understand here is that bias isn't necessarily an evil thing.

But somewhere along the line we got convinced that media should be bias-free (which none are), and if they present an opinion and tell you who they're siding with, they must be corrupt.

Alex Jones doesn't claim to be free of bias. At least he admits where he stands.

lol i am blatantly racist around my family, friends, and co workers I live in the south and work in an office of all white males

it's going to get reinstated because it's not illegal or unconstitutional.

Trump supporters are fucking stupid.

You should read things properly. They have appealed against it, there is no guarantee they will win either. And they will not win.

>bias isn't bad if it's for the candidate I like
come the fuck on nigger that's retarded and you know it

media should be 100% independent and be about reporting NEWS, not rumors or opinions, but facts
it doesn't matter who they support

>DOJ just re-instated the ban
source?

>Globalist Cuckservatives trying to derail Trump's plans for MAGA
>US Constitution apparently applies to the entire world instead of actual US citizens

Wow, user. You really made me think.

...but it hasn't been yet. FAKE NEWS!

I wouldn't mind being called racist if being called racist wouldn't cause me to get stabbed by niggers

Illiterate lol

That's an alteration of what I am saying.

It's more like..

>bias isn't bad if you're on the side of good

Tell me more OP!

holy shit drumpf is retarded. He is so negligent and hates women. He could have dropped her, knocking her unconscious and she would have drowned. Impeach this pos

Close your buttcheeks op. The keks were had and the faggots were butthurt. Now we have an 8 year Long meme machine.

Your welcome.

dumb trump poster

This post brought to you by a liberal pedophile

I agree. Monster.

Moar lib peds!

Intelligent guy.

Jesus christ. You can see the terror on these women's faces. He can't keep getting away with this.

>Hispanic
Batista Cubans

russian autist spotted

PRESIDENT TRUMP

I'm Russian? I had no idea lol.

>mad because it says "all men are created" equal
>and not "all americans are created equal

if all men are created equal, then what right does anyone have to impose a ban

this is even worse than the time he was in russia and made those poor abused prostitutes piss on a bed because obama slept in it (he hates him)

but how do you/they/whoever know what is the "side of good"
according to most americans, the side of good is liberalism, and as such, according to your logic, there's nothing wrong with news sources being heavily biased towards liberalism

Trump really acts like the people that voted for him. Easy

lol if the first amendment applies to the entire world then the second does too.

right so obama giving guns to everyone in the middle east was a good thing

1-liberals
0-cuckservatives

Personally I am more intelligent and above it. I do enjoy reading these argument threads though.