*teleports behind you*

*teleports behind you*

*psssh nothing personnel kuffar*

I think I'm able to beat a teleports with bare hands.

No kidding.

I practise MMA since 6 years, boxing in parallel since 7 years
Also musuclation since 4 years, 2m66 for 110kg

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the teleports is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a teleports with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

or they can just teleport a knife into your back

ˇI think I'm able to beat a knife into your back with bare hands.

No kidding.

I practise MMA since 6 years, boxing in parallel since 7 years
Also musuclation since 4 years, 2m66 for 110kg

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the knife into your back is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a knife into your back with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

just like i teleported my dick in ur moms pucci last night nerd

technically a teleportation of any kind creates a quantum signature at a specific location and time
basically as soon as something is teleported it destroys it from some place and recreates it somewhere else

ie you can use the same method as that other teleportation at the same time and move that localized space where is knife will appear elsewhere

obviously you will die but at least not by a knife in the back

not what ur mom said last night LMAO NERD

*teleports your dick into your anus*

ofc you have to know what sort of quantum signature that device will give and hi jack that exact source

to put into analogy, ever seen the movie prestige well too late since you are both assholes

basically bateman can teleport jackman into jackman's own tank (killing both) everytime he does the teleportation trick

ur mom love my teleporting thoLMAO

It wont be Mohammad. Theres a moment of vulnerability. Just as they appear. Act quick.

>And this is to go further beyond

>not realizing mohammad loses the support of allah the moment his soul leaves his body
>it's just a mindless corpse behind you
baka

Good thread

yea well i teleported your moms pussy unto my tongue

if i convert to Islam, will i have teleporting abilities? like to teleport straight from sauidi arabia to usa?

hey, i'm a newfag, how do i save an image with the jpg's name? i'm too lazy to rename it, and hope that i'm missing something

manually

regular muslims can only project an avatar in mecca
they do this by praying towards it

NOW THAT'S SHITTY

that's pretty cool too. desu, that black pandora box really does look cool and mysterious. like it will born some apocalypse or some shit some day

*Sheep no jutsu*
Sheep appears out of nowhere

super saiyans

*teleports behind you*