I like all music except country and rap

>I like all music except country and rap

that means the person likes metal

which automatically disqualifies them from making value judgements about other genres

hey me too
seems like I'm gotta fit in just right in this board

yikes

was about to write the same thing

>he thinks metal and rap cant fuse well

Worst genres
>metal and all derivatives
>country that isn't bluegrass or Americana
>noise, noise rock
>industrial (some gems)
>shoegaze (some gems)
>punk
>math rock
>heartland rock
>trap
>grunge
>garage rock

Worst according to whomst?

objectively speaking

According to pic related

hmm this is compelling proof, i now hate all of those genres, thanks for clearing that up

>>country that isn't bluegrass or Americana
Such as?

I don't listen to much. But I've always loved the bluegrass sound, and I've seen some bands dabble in Americana. Only one I can think of is Animal Collective.

I'm black.

oh that's why your opinion is so fucking terrible

wazzuuuuuuuuup my dude
damn nigga I was thirsty for some bro to take about fire trap traxx with namwhamsayin?
was' pumpin in you humpin' mah brettah?

How does it feel that every artist you like is indebted to my people?

kek

What has that got to do with it?

True for the most part, with the exceptions of a handful of rap or hip hop artists and like 2 CUNTry artists if I can include some of the stuff Neil Young did. Really depends on what you consider CUNTry too, like I've got some dudes that "wasn't gonna play no rock n roll" at what point does folk and blues turn into country? Genres are kinda stupid desu

>desu
My pos back up phone auto corrected desu to desu. What the fuck. I've never used "desu" in my life and am not a weaboo faggot.

that's when you hit em with the ol' merzbow razzle dazzle

Why do you keep saying desu, user? Are you some kind of weeaboo?

so?
then you look like this

Fucking weeaboo go back to

Not being some weird looking white dude like most of you

>I like rap

DEFEND $LAM

White people have caused every major problem that exists in the world today. What's to like?

does this guy know he's white

>people dismissing an entire genre of music as objectivelt shit because of personal biases

>the only music i like is country and rap

I only listen to classical

>the only music i like is classical

>White people have caused every major problem that exists in the world today. What's to like?
>>>/tumblr/

Not religion.

Denial is usually indicative of much more serious mental health problems

>The Sky is pink
>>>/blue/
Denial is usually indicative of much more serious mental health problems

Sup Forums filters t bh and changes it to desu

Hank Williams garbage

Wrong way around boy.

The only reason that music exists is because we shipped over your jungle bunnies to plow our fields (and women.)

>guy

(S)he's just case #353463965 of a lifetime of white guilt propaganda. It's amazing what you people are lambasted with yet ignore for the time being; I assume you'll put up with less of it once your countries all become South Africa-tier (coming freakishly soon) but then it'll be too late. It genuinely is sad, and you're the only group of people who seems to not actually do things in your own interest.

kek

Motherfucker please you tripping harder than a broke hip grandma

hes right though, if we didnt ship you over you would still be in africa eating shit and starving to death

>no hip hop
baka desu senpai

It's been proven that people who hate hip hop have a significantly lower IQ than those who enjoy it

the fuck you think youre doing faggot

ugh weebs pls gtfo